Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Thanks EmpressJen :))

10 years ago

1St....yay! Super line! So happy.

User Image

10 years ago

1st, def some progression! Yay! Congrats!

PBC, I haven't seen one so go ahead and start it... make sure to share the link though so I can join ya!

Kot, I know what you mean... 11 dpo and still can't help but hold out a little bit of hope even though I can't see lines on my tests until they are dry... ugh! FX for you!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Congrats @1stttc on that BFP! Yay!

Thanks to all so much for your sweet words over the weekend. I was a wreck, but it definitely helped to have your sympathies. I don't know why, but not conceiving this month hit me a LOT harder than I expected it to. I even started crying in public on Saturday when I saw this couple with a really adorable newborn baby. I really am scared that I can never have that. Two more months until I can go back to the dr. for some fertility tests -- that will be at the 9 month mark.

Until then, I'm trying to take a step back from obsessing about TTC. My sister and her hubby and daughter will be visiting during my fertile window this month. Maybe that will force DH and I to take a break, lol.

GL to the rest of you still waiting to test. As you all know, it's not over until shows!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Pbc:i i have nit seen the link.
pls post it i will join

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, went to my drs. She did a test there it was negative. She said it could go either way. She sent me for betas, but now I am bleeding. :( Thanks for all of your support. Hope to see you next month!

Princess 011 Married 23 years 9 children age 22 to 2 Praying we are blessed with more!

10 years ago

Well Cristi convinced me to test so I'm going to blame her for my BFN! Jk Cristi!

Since I wasn't tracking this cycle so my dpo may be off but I think I'm 9 dpo. I will test 11 dpo just for giggles. I am thinking I'm out that is why I was curious about the august board. Don't feel any major symptoms just some odd things the last day. Still early so who knows!

10 years ago

rebecca: It almost seems like you have PTSD, would you consider EMDR, it is a form of therapy which is highly effective without drugs that helps you overcome traumas. I can vouch for it, I had a lifetime of traumas and after 7 sessions of 1-2 hours I no longer have the triggers or anxiety and other things I had associated with them, now they are almost like numb memories and no longer interfere with my life.
It is crazy hard will all the pregnant people and babies around, I almost avoid going anywhere as I get pretty down.
What are progesterone suppositories? I suspect I might have low progesterone.
It is great that nothing is wrong. Are you happy with the doctor's plan?
Age is BS, 50 and 60 year olds give birth, 40 is the new 30!
As for DH, I am sorry he wasn't more supportive .
Thank you for sharing

Lacey: Thank you sweetie, the support is greatly appreciated .
I hoep you feel better soon.

Princess: I am so sorry for your bleeding, is there still a chance urine was diluted and everything is ok? Some people bleed and remain pregnant.

Myluckyduck: I hope you manage to hold the testing a little, false positives are painful.
and

1st: This is great progress, I am sure that there are many reasons for a faster increase so early that are just healthy , [congtarulations] again.

cristi: Can't wait to see your test tomorrow for a nice !

Wifey: So sorry for you breakdown, I had that at 6 months and 9 months trying, I even cried at work in front of people. Of course it did not help that we had bunch of pregnant girls in a 20 people office and I was the only one not getting pregnant while everyone was looking at me and asking every month.
Your will come soon!

pbc: False positive are just such downers, I have my for you for 11DPO... If you ovulated late this may be even like 6DPO now. So tons of and hopefully one big !!!
Although I am now pulled towards August as well (DH birthday in August) and I feel out...

User Image

10 years ago

PBC, HEY not my fault... I just nudged you! :) LOL! There is still a chance... I told ya that one! :) FX and praying! We need to both get preggo soon.

kot, thanks. I am hoping it is a nice BFP, but I am beginning to feel doubtful. So much so I have scheduled my appointment for my training on my injections for this Thursday. Not out until I am out though! :) If next cycle then my hubby may get a baby on his b-day! He is an August birthday as well!

AFM, nothing... lower back pain but I have been on my feet a lot today... extremely tired, but we had a long emotional night (some drama from my husband's family ugh)... so I am sure it is just normal stuff! I wish it were pregnancy related! Have a great night everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

kotkid_ my . ob told me to stop temping because she thought it was starting me out. I check cm and cp. I did test again and it is negative.

I know it is crazy but I got a pregnant reading and was told that I would conceive our find out about a pregnancy between November 23 and December 2, so I am just hoping af will show up and I can get on to next cycle and hope I get pregnant soon.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo