Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Wifey - My cervix is pretty low, too. I haven't checked yet today but it was yesterday. I felt "wet" yesterday but there wasn't ever anything there. It was just a feeling but maybe I was sweating. It was weird. But inside I think I'm pretty dry, too. I don't think that means you're out. I read that some women's cervixes don't raise back up until well into the first trimester.

And my boobs don't hurt AT ALL. I had some phantom stabbing pains in them the past few days, but that happens randomly to me sometimes.

Don't lose hope, yet!!

10 years ago

Rebecca Thanks!

GVMDL Fx'd! Went in for the draw this morning, just waiting on the nurse to call with results!

Felurian Thank you! How are you doing?

Laveri Welcome and I totally see that line!

Cristi Thank you! My freak outs have slowed down for sure. Hopefully they will stop when I get some good numbers today I totally understand what you are going through and I'm sending tons of sticky baby dust to you!

Blushing Thank you!

jgroves 2+5 is practically 3! It's just 2 days off so it seems perfect! Besides- it's only estimating. You may have implanted a day or 2 earlier than the little computer algorithm in the test is taking into account. It's not a perfect device for measuring TIME. Just look at the overlap on the chart from the first website I put up. There is plenty of room for overlap where the test may give 2-3 or 3+ even thought the hcg levels are the same.

Penny For you! Sounds good!

Wifey I should know later this afternoon, I hope. When I was there this morning the power just went out and when I called they said it was down for 1.5 hours. Who knows how backed up the lab got in that time? The original estimate was today, so we shall see. I will post results when I find out
And try to stop symptom spotting! I had no symptoms until after which didn't even come until 11dpo. My symptoms are still minimal. It's very very very early

User Image User Image

10 years ago

OK I just got back from my general practitioner's office. I had an appointment regarding current medications and pregnancy so I thought it would be a good opportunity to talk to her about a beta! So she thought it was a great idea too and ordered me one

So I got that done today and the guy in the lab said that it was a "mail out" so it would take a week to get back?? WTH! Anyone heard of that? It's a military clinic so maybe they don't have the equipment there or something? Who knows...anyway, I'm supposed to go back in 3 days to get the 2nd one done. So if it really does take a damn week then I won't know anything anytime soon!

Also, my GP said that on my 8 week appt the OB isn't even scheduled to do an ultrasound! She said that they do it on the 10 week appt which I am scheduled for December 9. I was like, hell no! I ain't waiting that long!! I told her my concerns and she said she would put an order in to do one on the 8 week appt...they freakin better!!!! When I was pregnant with DS 8 years ago they did an intra-vaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks! I'm not used to this military way of living yet apparently....HAHA!

Anyway, that's it for me. Just thought I would update!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, it is 5DPO and other than my back hips and legs killing me and having a heartburn nothing is happening. I think I really need a massage or acupuncture....

The ultrasound date was set for Nov 14, which I am only going to if starts before that.
These ultrasound people are crazy, they want me to finish drinking 1L of water at least an hour before and not pee, I do not know who they think they are but I pee about 1 minute after everytime I drink, and it takes me hours to fit 1L in my body... Anyone had the same issue?

While: Praying for you, your dad and grandma!

Bammom: I am so happy you relaxed a bit, I know it is hard but please do try to stay positive and happy .
I do that thing too when I imagine where the egg is, which sometimes helps unless I start thinking about what if it is long dead? And then I get pretty sad...
But this cycle I am not like that, I almost feel indifferent to the whole thing which is so alien to me...
Congratulations on the great test results, how are you doing today? Did you get the results yet?

Wifey: I just got to chapter 4 in TCOYF, but this book is great so far, if for no other reason, it is so great to understand your body better.
How are you? I hope it is not UTI what you were feeling (I had these aches but I get them a little to the side like I had before UTI on and off for the past three days but they never turned into a UTI).
I know what you mean about work, since I found you guys I am having hard time telling myself to go back to work.
9DPO is a little early for symptoms isn't it? As for the rest of it, you should be spotting what you have not what you don't, my mom had no symptoms with me at all, but with my sister had the whole list, so not having symptoms may be a symptom , when are you planning to test?

1st: Hi TWW twin, how is the not symptom spotting going? Mine is going great as you can see above . Although I kind of feel indifferent this cycle, I am still so aware of any twing and ache in my body it can drive a person insane... I hope you're doing better than me with that .
Oh and I got the creamy CM too, from 1DPO to date, but not loads of it...
I see a very faint line, but it is very early, is it possible you ovulated earlier than you thought?

rebecca: IDK I get these pains too around , actually I get them on and off throughout the cycle.

Blushing: Is it safe to do acupuncture during the TWW? I heard that people try to avoid it.
Yeah this book is a great distraction.
Are you feeling better today?

User Image

10 years ago

pennylane: these are symptoms, but I know they can drive you crazy... Even the same women have different symptoms in different pregnancies so there is no way to know what to expect until you can test.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a test that tells what chances you have to be pregnant right after and then tells you that you implanted, and just lets you know of the progress at any time?
Can't wait to see your test tomorrow .
myluckyduck: I had the same thing this month, normally my +OPK is only 12 or so hours but this time I have over 24 hours and more which almost +OPK. I trusted the temps when it came to decide when 1DPO is, so I am now 5DPO (5 high temp days).

GVMDL: I hoep it is not stress that causes your moods, I hope it is a bean , so don't shake it off just yet.
I hope your little one feels better soon.
I am so familiar with the declaration of war on the world, I get that at least once a month , and I am not 5, just hormonal.

laveri: Welcome, I see a faint line, congratulations.

Cristi: How is your head doing today? I hope you got some peace, not only do we get emotional from the idea of TWW, the hormonal build up leading to or makes it even worst.
Also, the taste of blood is described as a metalic taste, maybe there are different kinds of metalic tastes .

Everyone else I missed: Sorry if I missed anyone, there is so much going on here , how are you all doing? What's new?

User Image

10 years ago

@jgroves: Yay for getting a beta done!! Sorry you are going to have to wait a week for the results though :( And glad your doctor put a order in for an 8 wk u/s! Oh, and congrats again :)

AFM: Trying not to symptom spot because even with my bfp last cycle, I didn't have any real noticeable symptoms.... BUT (haha) .... I have noticed today that I have had a lot of creamy CM, which also happened before I got my bfp the last time...And don't know if it means a lot right now, but my cervix is high, medium soft, and closed....... Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but FX'd!!!!

Soooooo ready to take a test, but I'm only 5 dpo today :( Ughhhh..... The life of a POAS Addict!!! Lol

10 years ago

@Kotikd: Sorry that test was from last month.... I haven't taken a test this cycle yet... Trying to hold out for another week... And as you probably saw in my previous post, my symptom spotting is going pretty much like yours... Haha... Just can't help it!!!! Lol!!

10 years ago

Wifey, thanks! I still have that odd taste it is almost like if you hit your head really hard on something.... no bleeding in my mouth. The sweet taste was figured out last night... the hubby used Splenda instead of sugar in the tea! Haha!

Bammom, can't wait to hear what your results are from today's draw!

Kotkid, if they tell me I can't pee I tell them, okay but have a mop ready just in case! Haha! Wow! I'm doing good today... I guess we will see how long I can hold off on testing! I don't have high hopes this cycle for me... but praying for you!

1st, I know what you mean my POAS addiction is kicking in big time right now! Baby Dust to you!

AFM, today have creamy/lotiony CM... crap I said I wasn't symptom spotting... and look at me go! Haha.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Results are in:
Monday- hcg 55
Weds - hcg 123
doubling time: 39.6 hours!!! We seem to have a healthy baby on board!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bam: awesome!!!! Super happy for ya!

Kot i love ur posts my friend! !!
Lol

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo