Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

kotikd - thanks! I will warn you with preseed, start out using very little. The directions say to use like 2 grams? That turned out to be waaay too much for me. I insert maybe half of a gram and then use a little bit externally and that seems to work out perfectly. It seems to be much more slippery than regular lubricants

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: Thanks, I will try 1/2 of the recommended amount. Although I am quite dry, but this month has been better with all these pills and teas .

User Image

10 years ago

Just got home from the emergency room. And it's confirmed that I am having an early miscarriage. I am so broken hearted. Have never felt like this before. Blood work shows that my levels have dropped dramatically and are on their way back to a non pregnant state. I also found out that I am Rh negative and had to have a Rhogam shot.

10 years ago

1st, I am soooooo very very sorry. *hugs*. I know that words can't possibly do anything to make you feel any better right now. But please know that we are all here for you.

10 years ago

Kizzy: Thank you

10 years ago

1st I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Just know that you are not alone. You have many sisters here who know just how you feel and we are here to support you through this. At least now you know that you are rh negative and you should be prepared the next time you are blessed with a baby.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom: Thank you

10 years ago

1st: OMG, I am so sorry, I cannot imagine what you are going through. We are all here for you.
I know it is hard, but think of it this way, most early miscarriges are due to something being wrong with the fertilized egg, it would have been worst if you it happened later or your had a very sick baby. God will give you your rainbow baby, a healthy one .
What's RH Negative?

User Image

10 years ago

@Kotikd: Thank you. And from what I understood, my blood type is A negative and my husbands is A positive so anytime my blood and my baby's blood may mix I have to get a Rhogam shot because of my negative Rh my body can attack my baby if he or she has positive Rh like A positive or AB positive or B positive.

10 years ago

1st: Oh, wow, I did not know that. When do they test for that?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo