Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Blushing- you can buy a whole pineapple and then cut off that outer part and then cut away the part of the pineapple you normally eat. The very center is the core of the pineapple. It looks just like the fruit, but it is noticeably more tough. I'll attach a link to a video I found on YouTube in a little bit.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

i an cd14/15, i took an opk yesterday and negative, hoping to ovulate this month. DH and i have really been praying.

good luck to all those in the TWW.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

I FINALLY GOT A SOLID SMILEY AFTER 8 FREAKIN DAYS OF STUPID BLINKY ONES!!!

ok...sorry I had to yell but I got really excited when I saw that face not blinking. And it's my birthday today so I'm totally hoping that we catch the egg this month and I get the only thing that I want for my birthday =)

10 years ago

@ Kizzy: WOOO HOOOOO!!!! YAY FOR SOLID SMILEY!!!Haha... I just had to yell with you!! Fingers crossed superrrr tight for you this cycle!!! :) Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

10 years ago

1st: Thank you! How you feeling today?

10 years ago

Aww, happy birthday Kizzy! What a good present. A nice bd (birthday) bd (baby dance) sesh should seal the deal . Sorry, I'm a total nerd.

I can't imagine 8 solid days of blinking smileys! I'm freaking out 'cause I'm on my third day! (Except for the really confusing blank circle I got with SMU after getting a blinker with FMU this morning. Huh?)

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey: haha! bd bd...that's fantastic! The blank one in the middle is definitely a little odd but I wouldn't think too much of it. That soy...I know that's what did it to me. At least I know for next month if this month doesn't work out. But I'm really hoping this is it. This is my 32nd cycle trying. I'm going to see my family for Christmas this year for the first time in 8 years (I work in finance and that week we can never take off) and I'd really love to be able to give them the announcement when I see them. My plan is to walk through the door with a baby on board shirt ;) I'm sure you'll get your solid face soon =) and hopefully we'll both catch that egg! I'm hoping for a huge turn out of BFP's this month. I've been keeping track of everyone on this board and will be keeping track of the BFP's as they start coming in =)

10 years ago

Kizzy WooHoooo Happy Birthday and happy solid smiley!!!

Wifey Here is why I am a fan of the old fashioned pee stick opk's and not the digital ones. At least with the CBE digital opk's all of my research says that those suckers actually measure your personal amount of LH then COMPARE that amount to the previous test you took. It's little computer inside checks that the amount is more or less than the test you took previously thus measuring if you are having more or less LH only in comparison to the previous test. SO...your smu was likely more diluted and the test thinks you are on the downfall of your LH surge.....no biggie right? Except for when you take another test the possibility of it being a solid smiley are much better because it only sees the jump from your previous diluted urine test....... The idea of that freaks me out....You would start BD early and likely wear yourselves out by the time the sucker showed an empty circle again because it thinks according to your last test that you must be surging. Or it may start showing a solid smiley, then an empty circle, then a solid smiley again during your actual peak? All of the possibilities make me crazy. I need to see the lines myself and see them compared to each other myself. I know that I am over thinking it, but it's just the way I am.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Blushing--this lady shows how she cut the pineapple and how she's using it. I just ate mine, and I have to say it's pretty darn good :)
Her son is pretty bad with the camera, lol.

http://youtu.be/rn_Yhc4mZbs

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Blushing: RJ you say.... I haven't tried it yet, they were out when I went to buy all the supplements. How many pills is that?

SMC: and for ovulation in the next few days. Do you start testing ovulation around CD14 and go on until you ovulate?

Kizzy: Happy Birthday !!!! And on your first birthday gift (+OPK). Now to your next, BD BD BD. And hopefully the third gift in a couple of weeks, a .
It my birthday tomorrow, I hope to ovulate today or tomorrow as well.

Wifey: Start BD, if it is blinking it can be any day now. And Bammom is right about these tests being scary, I started buying the little sticks too, it is nice to see the progress, and you will know when you have a surge believe me you will not need a solid smiley. And if in doubt, we are all here to help and look at the results.
If you can, start BD daily, or at least every other day now for higher chances. !

AFM: First does anyone know if there are any other fruits or vegetables very high in bromelain? I cannot eat pineapple .
So this is CD16, second day of ovulation pains, but still negative OPK. We started daily BD a couple of days ago. It's my birthday tomorrow, so I hope to ovulate today or tomorrow and I hope this is my cycle. But I try not to plan on it, all this pressure ends up causing stress, so I am trying to have this "it will happen when it is supposed to" approach (we all know how that works, I feel schizophrenic in my head).
So, and [stickey_vibes] to all. It is so exciting that so many of us are approaching the TWW, although a crazy time with no control, a step closer to a possible .

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo