Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

GVMDL: Good luck at the doctors tomorrow.
I wasn't aware of the wheat grass being a fertility aid, you're going to end up like me with two handsful of pills to swallow every morning. join the club, DH thinks I am nuts.
Good luck with masking the herbal tea with other things, I wonder, can you do a really concetrated little dose and just take it like a shot?
Congrats on the Vitex, lets make those hormones balanced!

AFM: Today 3 girls that are on mat leave came with their babies to say goodbye to another 8 month pregnant girl that is leaving us, I held babies, and although previously it made me sad later, today it just put me in a really good mood .
Well it is late and I am just posting this before I go home, have a great evening and sweet dreams everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

Kot: maybe those babies will bring u good luck!!! Hold them! Fx this is your month!!
Dh thinks im going insane with pills. The tea, ugh the tea.
I wish u all were here so i could have a gross tea party, or tea misery loves company type of thing... just groooooooss!
Anyone here in northern Virginia by any chance lol?

Look up the wheatgrass thing. I bought pills n shots.

Blushing n pbc probably know about them!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you everyone!

We on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday morning(then got solid smiley Wed night). DH was TOO TIRED to last night but I took another test this afternoon and this one was even darker than the first! Hoping we catch it tonight!

DH is flying out in the AM for the weekend so that we catch it this month!

I have been using my PreSeed of course so maybe the swimmers have been hanging out, getting a drink or something

I will keep everyone updated once I get my Neg OPK and start my TWW !!

User Image

10 years ago

GVMD- I am in VA Beach! Not so much Northern but in the vicinity! HAHA!

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves: let's meet!
U have got to try this!
Lol

I love tea, are you really gonna ruin it for me??

User Image

10 years ago

Ooh, gl jgroves! Your bd timing is promising! I'm glad youre O'ing before your dh leaves!

Also, gvmdl, I live in NOVA, just moved here two months ago! We should totes have a tea party, lol.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

my sister in law had her baby on Wednesday,Violet Mae 7 lbs 6 oz 20 in and beautiful.

fingers crossed I ovulate on my own and we get a strong and healthy baby soon. I am CD8, on Clomid I circulated around day 14-17 so I am hoping I violate on my own sometime around then.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Wifey: I'm in Clifton / Manassas area.
Let's meet, seriously! For tea (u are tasting this too) and lunch!

Jgroves: after u sip on this please tell our buddies your opinion.
I prefer coffee over tea but this Chinese tea is the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth.

Afm, up since 2am. Woke up to go to the bathroom n dh snoring like a bear shaking the entire house I could not fall back asleep. Ear plugs didn't do anything...
Have to skip the temp today unless I'm able to catch a nap after coming from doctor and do my work later. Ugh

Question for who is taking vitex...
What's the dosage n for how long to take? Like up until ovulation ? Through out the cycle? Does the dosage decrease after a certain time?

Baby dust n sticky vibes !

So DH had to do night drills from 3pm yesterday and did not get home until 3am this morning . He was supposed to get up at 4:30am to catch his flight at 6am but he overslept and missed it . Needless to say, we did not get to 1 time since positive OPK on Wednesday night . How depressing. I can only hope that the we got in on Wednesday morning before positive OPK will have caught something but it doesn't seem promising. UGHHHH!!!

Anyway...I will still keep everyone updated on my TWW just in case!! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo