Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I broke down this evening and tested because I felt like AF was coming and I just wanted to KNOW! Well, BFN, and about 2 minutes after that I started my AF spotting. Mother effer. Gonna have a beer and a good cry, but more than anything I'm just scared. It feels like something good should have happened by now. Sorry for the downer post guys, I'll be better tomorrow!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@wifey... sorry to hear this. You'll be fine very soon. BIG HUGS

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Hi. Just got my BFP on Oct. 31 which would put my edd at July 13, 2014. Hoping this baby sticks!

Princess 011 Married 23 years 9 children age 22 to 2 Praying we are blessed with more!

10 years ago

Wifey- So sorry girl! Don't give up, it will happen for you.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Princess!!

User Image

10 years ago

Wifeyyyyyyy: awwwww... i had such high hopes .. it is close im sure.
Bfp is around the corner for u! Dont lose hope!

Princess congrats

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Wifey - Oh no, you too? boooooo. I hear you though. I cried yesterday too. It's the worst feeling when she shows up. Fingers crossed for August.

10 years ago

Wifey: I'm so sorry hun

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Princess- Congrats!!

Wifey- Nooooo! I'm soooo sorry!

AFM- My temp dropped a little and I'm in such a whiny mood today. The temp drop is not so bad because I'm still way above the cover line and I still have roughly 3-4 days before AF is supposed to show. I/m tempted to go ahead and test just to rip the bandaid off. I already feel like crap so if its a BFN, at least have a reason to be sad. If not, I will be able to shake this feeling.
Now, to the reasons I don't want to test: Its only 12dpo and if it is a BFN, I'll be wondering if I should retest tomorrow or wait tip my beta. Or if I would be simply grasping at straws still going for a beta. *sigh* I am so over myself today. I'm sure it will be able to shake it in a couple of hours.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Cristi - Did you test?

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo