Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I'm so happy to see some BFPs floating around.

Blushing - Keep testing. It's not over til it's over. FX'd.

AFM, I went to the dr this morning to get my ultrasound checking for cysts to see if I can start clomid. No cysts so I can. I asked about my 10/11 day luteal phase and she said they do like to see 12 so they will give me an hcg trigger. She said that should help my body naturally make progesterone and therefore lengthen my luteal phase before leaping to a supplement but if it doesn't we'll do a supplement next month.

So my question is, does anyone have experience with the trigger shot? I know it gives BFPs so I have to test it out to negative before I can truly test for pregnancy, but anything else I should know going in? Side effects?

10 years ago

Good morning everyone,

So this is 10DPO, with FMU, spotting since 6DPO, is coming in a couple of days or so. Don't you hate that despite you knowing it is coming you still have the little hope that it won't and it just won't let it go?
I am going to try to get back into working out and taking better care of myself, all this TTC is quite taxing and I totally neglected my fittness.
Anyway, how is everyone doing?

rebecca: You are right, every research ends up with information about things that may be wrong and even the possibility is scary... I try not to do too much research, and I was not expecting this book to be so full of potential problems....
But I guess if there is the possibility better be aware of it than not...
I hope the CM is a sign for a very fertile month! you will have a sticky bean in a few days .
Good luck on the ultrasound!!!

Myluckyduck: Symptoms looking good, keeping busy is great and moving is a great distaction, a good one for you I hope?
and !!!

SMC: You're not temping?
Did you test today again?
and !!!

Vette: We are taking Maca and other stuff, however sperm and eggs have a three month life cycle, so you need to take it for 3 months before it actually affects the eggs and sperm.
We only started just over amonth ago so we'll know in the future.
I have my for you, it is a great feeling that this is your month, and !!!

Cristi: Can we see that line, please?
Whats progesterone suppositories?

Princess: I would get bloodwork.

Sugarand: I looked at you pictures and CD12 is your surge day, since you got a negative right after it was your ovulation day.
You should read Taking Charge of Your Fertility or just reserach for information that will help you start tracking your cycles with BBT, CM and CP which will give you an idea when you ovulate, when to test, etc. It will give you some peace of mind and sense of control over your cycles and you will have a better idea when the best time to is.

1st: Great line progress!!!!

Lacey: Sorry you had a tough weekend, I do see a very faint line, will you be testing again later?
I know what you mean about the feeling it will never happen, I was really depressed yesterday too, thinking I will never see my own ...
and !!!

GVMDL: I'm ok, better than yesterday but still kind of down, got , which was kind of expected, finding it hard to stay positive...
Trying to figure out how to get myself into a gym or yoga... Why is it so hard to make yourself do things that you know will make you feel better? It is like I want to be miserable ...
Sorry, I'm complaining again...
How are you? It is great that you are dealing with things and are stying positive.
It is so great you keep busy like that , you're awesome!

Blushing: I am so sorry for the I know exactly how you feel, I am there too, but hang in there, our time will come too...
You know it is like everything in life, remember wanting to meet the right guy? Dreaming about it, but only dating a**holes? (maybe it is just me but this applies to anything we want)... But one day you meet that special person and all the waiting and wondering and pain and suffering was totally worth it and you are so thankful for the gift you got...
Well this is how this will be too, we suffer and cry and pray and wait, and one day we will hold our little baby and will know that every second and tear were so worth it.
It is hard to keep it in mind when we are feeling down, but it will happen !

User Image

10 years ago

pbc: Still some people waiting to test or so not yet, probably in a week or two.

jgroves: These are amazing results, but I know what you mean, once you know all that is out there you have so much more to worry about. I hope you relax after your Nov 22 scan .

User Image

10 years ago

kotikd- Thank you. I will check out on the book that you have mentioned.
Once again, I really appreciate all your kind words and supports. Emotionally.

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Well....I'm back from my appointment. Sat for 20 minutes in a waiting room full of pregnant women and one lady with her 6 week old son. I was ok with it until I got back in the ultrasound room. Then had a major case of nerves! The poor tech was like, "Are you ok?", and I told her I was just dealing with bad memories. The majority of the time when I'm in the u/s room, its because they're confirming a miscarriage.

So the test itself was easy. They inserted the speculum, inserted a catheter, shot me full of saline, inserted the probe and 5 minutes later it was done.

Other than the fact that she saw for herself that I have a tilted uterus, everything was fine. We talked, and she wants me to keep using the monitor, and the day after O day to start on the progesterone suppositories. I won't go back to see her until 1 of 2 things happen. #1 - I get pregnant, or #2 - 6 months go by and I DON'T get pregnant. At that time insurance will cover fertility treatments, if we want them.

She said according to the u/s, my follicles are at 14mm, which indicates I will O in 3 to 4 days. Which will put me on CD14 or CD15. She said my early ovulation months are probably due to the fact that I'm older. (You know the magical 4-0.) I didn't say anything, but I'm just going to be blunt and say that's BS. (Sorry for the language.) I KNOW I O'd early when I got pregnant in my 20's. The next person who says anything about my age is going to get it.

My dh wasn't really interested in what happened, mostly because he didn't think they'd find anything, and partly because he thinks I'm obsessing again - duh! - and he just wants it to be over with. So I'm a little frustrated with him, but I'll get over it.

I should be happier that I'm healthy, but I can't help feeling a little angry that I STILL don't have a reason. I guess that's stupid, and I should just be grateful, and try to lighten up a little. Give me a day or so, and I probably will.

Thanks, ladies, for reading my "book".

User Image

10 years ago

Kot: Sorry you were feeling down yesterday This is the first "normal" cycle that I have had in a while I suppose. I might have gotten my hopes up too much. I am thinking about testing again tomorrow morning to see is the line progresses at all. Tomorrow will be 11 or 12dpo. I am thinking I might have ovulated a little later that we thought. I was hoping I would see something more by now though. Thank you for looking at it. I am sorry about the BFN and spotting. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!!

Rebecca: I am happy that your test was normal and that there isn't anything wrong, but I understand why you are frustrated that you don't have any answers as to why you are still waiting.

AFM: This cold if kicking my a$$!!! I feel awful, I hardly ever get sick, and of course just because we have to pack up our house in 2 weeks. They moved up the closing to 11/18!!! I have been kinda crampy off an on today feeling little pinches and whatnot. AF isn't due until Thursday or Friday. !!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Thanks so much ladies! I have an appointment in an hour so hopefully I can get some answers. I did stop spotting. The days I did spot were no where near close to the way my period is so I dont know. I will keep you posted.

Princess 011 Married 23 years 9 children age 22 to 2 Praying we are blessed with more!

10 years ago

Kotikd- yes! The new house/moving etc are a great distraction from obsessively POAS, but I feel like I won't hold out until my missed period. Im 7dpo, so testing will probably commence in a couple days. Ha ha. Im horrible!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Ok Ladies, I have a quick question about progression on hpts. Hcg usually doubles every 48-72 hours right?? Can your line on a hpt still get progressively darker with just slight increase in hcg?

I am asking because I took another test this afternoon before calling my OBGYN and it was definitely darker than this mornings... and was just curious about how hcg normally increases...

Here's a link to the picture...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=193770

10 years ago

1st - oh that test is so beautiful! as far as progression goes...hcg may double every 48-72 hours but it's not like a timed thing. Also, your urine is not always consistent (at any time of the day it may be more or less diluted). Alternatively, maybe you have twins! ;-)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo