Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Bammom, CONGRATS! H&H 9 months! LOL at your DH's response... they take some time and need official confirmation!

GVMDL, yeah the cold sucks for sure! I am actually sick now. Fever, coughing my brains out... so today (even though it is nice outside) I am staying inside and doing laundry and cleaning to stay out of the wind.

Rebecca, I know what you mean. I don't have any time to just live right now! So I just live in my TTC world! I guess it kind of works! Ha! Hope AF is nice enough to let you go to the wedding!

AFM, nothing! Sick! Hubby has recruited my son and they are putting up our Christmas lights already. He said he doesn't want to wait until Thanksgiving because it will be too cold. He did promise me they wouldn't get turned on until Thanksgiving though! Geesh it is still October and we have lights going up already. LOL! Have I mentioned that I am married to the next Clark Griswald (from Christmas Vacation)? He told our son "come on and I will teach you the art of external illumination"! WHAT??? LOL! Last year he had 10,200 lights in the yard and on the house, this year his goal is 15,000! Hello high electric bill! :) Whatever makes him happy though I am all for it! Have a great weekend everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

What are your experiences with cervical mucus after O?

I was never a cervix checker until this month. I'm not real great at distinguishing between high/low and open/closed, but I do make note of my CM. I did dry up a bit after O and had creamy CM the other day. After my shower today I checked and again creamy, but lots of it. Just now after using the bathroom I had a bit of almost egg white CM on the TP. What's up with that? Anyone experience this? I'm 5DPO today. Temp dropped a tenth of a degree to 97.6, but that's till above my cover line.

10 years ago

Pennylane- I don't know if cervical mucus is an exact science after O. I say that because I typically dry up right after O then I do just like what you do creamy then eggwhite then back to sticky before AF. Never really a whole bunch, just a bit I would only notice if I actually check my cervix. This month was pretty much the same right up until a couple of days ago maybe around 10dpo when I was just more wet than usual. Then I had a large amount of ewcm and now back to wet/creamy again. It's hard to say what it is right now because I am so thirsty all the time I am drinking buckets of water and I don't think I have enough time to build up any cm before I have to pee again. I am not checking my cervix anymore either because I am afraid to mess with anything down there while pregnant. I think all the weird change and build up in cm was due to implantation because it happened right around when it would have been happening for me. You may just have to keep an eye on it for a couple of months to learn what's normal for you. I have noticed that last month before m/c and this month when checking my cervical position or just touching my cervix at all really bothered me and it would make me have cramps. I don't think that happened any of the previous months. 5 dpo is really early and chances are a bean hasn't had a chance to get to implanting yet so this may all be normal for you. As for the temps, girl check out my chart. My temps are crazy bananas with rises and dips all over the place. I thought I might be menopausal for a minute, lol. I still wound up preggo, so I wouldn't worry about that tenth of a degree at all.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Is it possible to have a slight headache due to ovulation?

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in a few days and you ladies have been posting up a storm. I just read dorm page 32 to 35 so I'm only going to reply to the ones I remember.

Bammom - that it sticks.

While - I'm praying for you that the baby is healthy and if not that AF will come quickly and not have a drawn out process.

PBC - I totally feel you. I don't even know how many cycles since I've been TTC. I've put away my therm other and opk's. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever see a BFP in person.

AFM - CD5, AF is on her way out. DH should be having a second SA next week. Anxious to see what the results say.

10 years ago

Bammom - That was an awesome answer. Thank-you! I don't normally get this, but I have PCOS and have been trying different treatments to regulate my hormones so it's hard to say what's really "normal" for me. I was freaking out cuz my first instinct was that I hadn't ovulated and was having a second try or just a plain annovulatory cycle. Which I guess still could be the case, but if it's normal to sometime have a bit then I'm not gonna sweat it. I love that your temps are all over but you still got your BFP. I'm going to try hard not to be as concerned about the temps.

MyLuckyDuck - YES! I often get headaches around ovulation. I think it's from the rise and fall of estrogen. And they are distinctly different from a "i'm getting sick" headache. Mine usually come a day before, but they are almost every month like clockwork.

10 years ago

Today I'm 9dpo and just hanging out buy the fireplace with my fur babies (I am the proud mommy of two fantastic rescued pit bulls, merrick and kizmet). It's pretty cold this far up in north Jersey. I think the extra blanket on my bed is messing with my temping. Just had 2 cords of wood delivered today that I helped stack. I'm pretty sure I might cave and test tomorrow but I'm really trying to hold off. I have 2 cheapies left a cbd at home and a frer in my desk drawer at work. I don't plan on buying any more right now.

10 years ago

Lucky, I would say yes because of the hormone level changes... any hormone changes can cause a headache or it could just be something in the air... but yes I would think it is possible.

Kizzy, keeping my FX for you... Stay warm!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom-

kot- I'm doing well! Trying not to symptom check since I'm only 5dpo/iui.

Kizzy-

1st- I'm so happy things are moving along with you!

AFM- 5dpo and nothing much. Like I said, I'm trying not to symptom check. This morning I told DH I wanted a latte (I've had two or three this week) and he said "You've been craving those a lot lately huh?" I told him the word craving is forbidden during the tww. LOL! I'm just excited that we are almost half way thru the tww.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Thanks for your responses!! I thought so. It's different from an "I'm getting sick" headache, for sure. And it was never intense enough to feel the need to take Tylenol. So, thank you!! I've also had cramping/twinges today. FX!! We will BD for the next couple days just to be sure and hopefully seal the deal!! LOL ;-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo