Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Hey CarlaEL & Rebecca!

I am 4DPO today so right behind you guys. supposed to arrive around 10/24 so not sure when I will test. I had a chemical last month on kind of scared to test early, but I am sure I will anyway!!

User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton: i echoed what wifey n henna bee said!
Fx this is your month and yes we all will have our babies!

Afm absolutely no clue what dpo I am given the wonky cycle. Maybe anovulatory .
The wheatgrass is great, it is good for everyone including kids.

Jennavee: I want updates after doctors visit on 16th! Soooo happy!

I think witch is close and this will be a short very short n abnormal cycle for me. Not cramping but headaches n kits of cm. ewcm, creamy white... I wasn't able to temp the past few days due to husband keeping me up SNORING, I had naps not sleep. Last night I went to bed at almost 4 n got up this morning for school (girls) n I swear I don't know how I made breakfast, drive them to school etc. so tired.

So I'm going to bed soon!

Can't wait to start seeing lots of bfps girls! Bring them on

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Carla, Rebecca, and jgroves: gl in the tww!

Gvmdl: sweet dreams tonight! Hope you catch up on some sleep.

Jenavee: I'm also excited to hear about your first dr visit. Hope everything is perfect!

Afm, just got my first blinking smiley of the cycle tonight . I normally test twice a day, and last cycle I only had one blinking smiley (in the morning) before I got my solid smiley (in the evening). So hoping I get a solid smiley sometime tomorrow (especially since I only have three more test sticks in this box, lol).

DH seems a little grumpy tonight, fx he'll still want to BD

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey - hoping DH put the grumpiness aside for the BD last night. I completely understand how you feel with the pressure to get pregnant with others around you. My SIL is pregnant with their second (and they were NTNP but had basically figured they were done after trying for a period for number 2 and it didn't happen as quickly as number 1). Multiple people at work. Multiple friends from previous jobs. And that pesky biological clock which says "baby now damn it!" Hoping this is your month and we will see BFP soon!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW.

AFM, CD 22. I think I Oed either Sunday or yesterday. First almost positive OPK was Saturday (could be positive but somewhat diluted urine), but blazing positives Sunday and yesterday (finally, and still had some diluted urine since I can't stop drinking water for more than an hour usually). We were able to successfully BD a few times the last few days. My only concern is that I had the fertile CM last week. The last few days have been more creamy. We aren't using pressed since I've never had a dryness issue, so concerned that the swimmers didn't survive. Also. It iced some cramping and pains (that I would guess were O pains), but for well over a week or so now. So bit sure what's going on.

2 questions: if you do the BD at like 1am on Saturday night/Sunday morning, which day on the calendar are you entering it? Technically it's the next day but I hadn't even fine to sleep from the night before.

And can anyone look at my chart and tell me which day I possibly Oed? CD20 or CD21? I didn't have the huge temp dip like I did last month, but temp did rise above what I think will be cover line this morning. Any thoughts?

Thanks! to all.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Witch got me

15 day cycle. This is congruent with my thought of super early ovulation ..

Wonky cycle!

Genie - Def looks like CD 21. Bigger temp shift and your 2nd pos opk. I always O on my 2nd day of pos opk's too. As for the BD question....I am such a type A personality that I would automatically have to put that as the next day just because it fell after midnight. That being said, I am so crazy sometimes, lol. If you normally go to bed late than I would totally count it as the same day not the next. I go to bed very early, right after DS does, so I wake up early too. 1 am would be most close to the next morning for me that I would almost count that as a morning BD, but your body may be used to sleeping and waking later therefore putting 1 am as more of a night time BD for you. I hope that made any sense at all, I haven't quite finished my coffee this morning, hehe.

Wifey - WooHoo!! BD time! I hope DH got out of his mood. Sex usually cheers my DH right up

GVMDL - Well that's a good thing! So sorry the is there at all, but yay for just a wonky cycle! that next cycle is more normal for you and you can tell your doctor he was wrong and watch him eat crow when you get preggo!

jgroves - my God, I am scared too! But will I test early? Probably yes. I won't be able to stop myself, ugh.

AFM Pretty sure I am 1 dpo today.... I think I O'd last night. That was def my peak opk. They are getting lighter this morning already and I had a temp shift of .4 degrees. I would expect a larger temp shift, but I think maybe my body didn't have enough time because I ovulated later in the evening? Just my guess, I think it will be a bit higher temp tomorrow morning. Either way I am not going to start eating my pineapple core until tomorrow just to be safe. I decided on pineapple core this cycle because I figure it can't hurt. It's just pineapple right? Honestly if they say something will help with a healthy baby, I would do it. If they suggest snorting pineapple core, I would do it! LOL So now I guess I have made it to the dreaded TWW. Time to try to distract myself. to us all!!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom I love your post lol
That's right babe!!!!!

:o)

Thanks girls, DH rallied last night for a well-timed bd session . He's returned to his grumpy self again this morning though . Everyone told us it was a bad idea to start having kids while he's in med school, and I guess this is part of why. Those people can suck it, though, lol. Hubby just started med school this year and there is zero way I am waiting four whole years to start trying!!

@gvmdl, sorry about ! I definitely hope you test again this cycle since everything was so unusual last cycle.

@genie, I agree with Bammom, looks like you O'd on CD21 to me. And I agree with you about that pesky biological clock. NOW! Lol.

@Bammom, in the tww!! I ate pineapple core last cycle. I think I started too late (I meant to start at 3dpo, but I think it was more like 5dpo). Still, it was delicious, and gave me something else to obsess about during the tww. Enjoy!

AFM, got another blinking smiley this morning. I think I hope it goes solid by tonight, although I do wonder what it means for my estrogen levels if the blinkey only lasts for 1 day. Hmmmm...

for everyone!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

thanks ladies. Here's to the TWW! :)

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@Wifey: FX'd for you!! And I agree... no way I could wait 4 whole years to start trying... Babies always cheer people up, so I think that's just what he needs!!! :)

@GVMDL: Sorry that got you!! But for your next cycle!!! :)

@Bammom: FX'd for you and I hope you can find some distraction during your tww! It's soooo hard! I always want to start testing asap knowinng that it's way too early anyway! Lol

AFM: Just got back from the doctor's office. The doctor did a small exam and they got more blood work to be sure that my levels are dropping. They were having to request my records from the hospital in order to see what my first level was in order to compare to todays. He said to try to call late tomorrow afternoon and hopefully he will have the results...Today marks the 6th day of for me which is my normal, and it seems to be slacking up, (just spotting so far) Hoping that this is a sign that my body is getting back on track, but I guess I won't know for sure until I find out my levels.... Ugh, hate this waiting game..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo