Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Here is the link to the August board

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=40869

Lacey - I see that line without any tools!

10 years ago

Rebecca, PTSD is not something to ignore and I am glad you are in therapy. My husband did 2 tours in Iraq and suffered some injuries and has PTSD and right now some family stuff just happened (between he and his parents) and I am worried sick about him... he is sinking into a depression.. I have a call into his psychologist... hopefully she will call in the morning. Thank you for your kind words. I am also on the progesterone suppositories.... as a can't hurt might help treatment! They will make you a bit cranky at times, dizzy or even nautious. Also they will delay your period if you don't get pregnant... just by a few days, but just a heads up... I freaked out the first couple of times! :) GL and baby dust!

Kot, I skipped testing today! It has been a stressful couple of days with my husband... I am so freaking worried about him. I am ready to tear into my in-laws... but I will wait until tomorrow to see if they respond first. UGH! Praying you get your miracle.

Thanks PBC, see you there! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

1St: Congrats! Yay!

Lacey: Holy Crap I Think I See It! Post Asap Tomorrow! Omg I Hope This Is It For You!!! Yayyyyyy

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the August board link.

Cristi- I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets better soon.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Koti: Booooo No Af :( Sh needs To Stay Away From You!

Gvm, Pbc, Cristi,Blushing And Anyone Else I Missed, Thinking Of You Girls!

I Want To See More Bfps! I Wish Bfps And Good Health For You All!

Afm: Been SO busy Lately at Work.

Today Was Not So Good, One Of My Favorite Vendors Who I Have Come To Be Friends With Unexpectedly Passed Away. I Cried My Eyes Out, Remembering Our Conversations About TTC, The Birth Of His First Grandchild, And Life. I Got This Feeling That Came Over Me That Felt Like He Is Around Cheering Me On This Cycle. I Am Not A Religious Person, So For Me To Feel This Way Is Ridiculous And Unexpected, But I Feel Like This Cycle Might Be Different.

I Usually O About CD18 To CD22, But I Got The Feeling To Take An Opk Today Bc Of Some Ewcm, And It Seems Like My Opk Is Positive. Not BLAZING, but Positive.....Very Bizarre. We BD Last Night, Will BD Tomorrow, And Fri. Ill Be Away At A Conference Thursday :(

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Cristi - I'm sorry to hear about your husband, and the struggles he's having right now. Being inside the depression as it's happening is a hard place to be. I pray he will be able to find some distance from the emotions that are feeding his depression and be able to see things more clearly. (I'm only trying to express to you how it felt for me when I finally was able to "get out of the pit". As a man, he might feel totally different, and I certainly don't mean any disrespect by trying to say I know what it's like for you or for him.) I'll keep you both in my prayers. Please let me know how things go with you.

Acrichton - to you too, dear. I'm sorry you lost your friend. And I'm glad you tested and got to BD, even though it was a different timing than you thought.

Vettechgirl - sorry your hubby will be gone.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi, Ladies! I'm 8DPO today. Slight headache and I still have creamy sticky cm..,I'm usually dry by now, but I've had discharge since O! I hope this is a good sign.

1st and Lacey...what symptoms if any did you have in your TWW? FX for sticky beans!!

<3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Blushing, thank you.

Rebecca, I appreciate the words and insight... no disrespect there at all... thank you for opening up about it. We had a huge step towards progress tonight... all this started over words that were said to him by his dad who he is very close to and it just took off from there! :( I think we are going in the right direction again. Sigh of relief! Thank you again! I will keep you posted!

AFM, I didn't test today.... decided to wait until tomorrow! I guess we will see how it goes! :) FX and baby dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Here is the image from this morning:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=194565

My camera doesn't capture the pic well but it is much darker this morning!

I went to the docs this morning to have my beta drawn!! I will get my results this afternoon!

It looks darker right?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey! Total bfp!!!!! Definite progression!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo