Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

14DPO, AF due to arrive tomorrow or Monday.

Was in a funky mood after finding out my sister is pregnant last week. Neither she or her boyfriend have jobs nor have GED's, so I felt so mad since DH and I work so hard to get what we have and then no baby :(

Today I found out my brother and his wife are pregnant. They just found out and his wife hasn't told anyone yet. My brother and I are close so of course he told me.....I couldn't be happier !!!! They both work and have a house and this will be my brother's 1st child.

Now I'm awaiting my turn to join my siblings and be pregnant too. I'm the oldest out of us 3. I'm 31, brother is 24, sister is 20.

Our mother passed away November last year and I know she's watching over us and helping guide the right time in our lives.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd: No its fine hun, I dont mind you asking at all. I am doing the pro points plan by weight watchers as had success with it before. Mind you, I was off the predniselone which increases my appetite, but even 1lb a week I'm happy with. Then I try to do 30 mins at least 5 times a week of step exercise on my Wii fit game! Easier than walking for my joints as uneven ground jolts my lower joints. Bbt charting confirmed O once in the 4 months i did do it! Thank you for the congratulations.

10 years ago

Kotikd- I am slightly better now. Don't worry about the painful experience I had.
I hope you are feeling very fine now.
And thanks for the August Link, I'll see you there!

I am in CD4 today am going to try using OPK in a week's time to catch the sticky... Lets hope for the best for all of us who are trying..

Also, I may try accupuncture & yoga too. Been on Folate pills for 3mths already and yet.... still....

OK, ciao for now.

Hugs

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Tested negative this afternoon. Now just waiting for AF to show up. LMP was 2nd October so 7 weeks tomorrow. Apart from the cycle when I had my HSG (43 days) this is the longest ever. Boo

10 years ago

Beautiful: booooo :( Try red raspberry leaf tea!!! It brought my AF on after 43 days! It works

sugar: yoga is awesome!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

gds: It must be hard with both your brother and sister expecting when you are TTC. You're time will come
Did you test today???

BeauDis: Sounds like a good plan! Lots of luck!!!
Did they check your progesterone? Did you ovulate this month?
You should try RRL tea as acrichton suggested. If you do, will you please post whether or not it helped to arrive?
I have been dringking RRL tea but arrives at 12 DPO no matter whether I drink the tea or not, it may be CD27 or CD47 but it is 12DPO for the several months I used OPK and temping.
I am trying to figure out how it works on cycles with or without ovulation.

sugar: see you in August .

User Image

10 years ago

kotikd: I wish I would have tested today. I'm at work now so I can't. I 've totally been feeling like would show her face. I still feel that way, although I'm 16dpo today.

I'm wanting to wait just a few more days and see what happens then I'll test.

It's very hard with both of my sibling having 's. My sister had her 1st ultrasound last week and she's measuring 9wks, so I'm assuming she's 10 weeks by now.

My sis-in-law has an appointment on Dec. 9th.

I'm not going to give up. I can get 2 more tries in before the end of the year.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

I'm out for July is here right on time.

10 years ago

Sorry Carla...stupid

Fingers crossed for this cycle!!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd: Didn't get progesterone checked as I don't want anymore testing done until I start clomid once I have lost some weight. Meant to be stress free of no tracking etc. So in all honesty, I may not have O'd but even when tests showed I hadn't, 99% of the time, AF arrived within 35 days after the LMP. So no idea what is going on but if nothing by next week, then its off to the Drs I go. DF is hoping that urine was too weak to show positive at 3pm when I tested bless him

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo