Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

http://instagram.com/p/fREI2pNosN/

I thought I'd share a little Derek Hough with y'all today. He, and his posts make me happy. So have a beautiful day ladies!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Omg, Bammom, so many LOLs at rhinoceros's butthole!! Thanks for cracking me up on a rainy morning at work!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Well --- I am still hanging on to hope that soon I can get a BFP! Some of you know from previous posting I get a little light and it's always shot down!

I am only 27 - I will be turning 28 in November. I have one son that is 7 - will be 8 also in November. I was married to my first husband when he was conceived and shit happens and we divorced.

I am from Oklahoma but lived a lot of places during my first marriage because he was in the Navy.

During this time I had decided to get the Mirena IUD and I have had it close to 5 years without a period in sight or any problems.

Shortly, (4 Years) after I meant my true best friend. I got married to him two years later and have been married now a year. He has no children of his own and wants them badly.

I had my Mirena removed in March 2013 - today (Oct.) will start our 7th cycle. Heartbreaking! I am so ready and it's just not happening the way I thought it would.

I had withdrawl bleeding and then three weeks later I had what I would count CD1. Since then I have been 32 day cycle. Strangely, last month my cycle was 28 days.
So, my only hope is that maybe my body is returning to normal...

Anyways, it is hard business emotionally! Thanks ladies for listening/reading to my story.

10 years ago

Wifey: Actually, I heard that getting of BCP makes you a little more fertile in the begining while your hormones sort out. But I guess it cannot be the same for everyone. Yeah getting used to the cycles takes a while, I went of the pill about 6 years ago, I had too many side effects.
I am sure one of these cycles, your symptoms will actually be pregnancy , hopefully, this cycle!

BrownSugar: You're welcome. I would recommend using ovulation prediction kit, they sell cheap ones online (just little sticks). It will help you to be sure, since ovulation is a very small window of time, it is nice to know when it happens, more or less.
and your way. So thins your 2-3 DPO now?

Blushing: Thank you, I need to do some fertility yoga, I sit on my ass all day (office job) so I think my circulation is not the best.
Thanks for the water advice, but I am having trouble finding a green option to a large bottle. Right now I have a Voss bottle, it is 800ml, so like 3 cups, it would be great if I find something that is 1.5L, that would be 6 cups, I can challenge myself to finish it at work. Oh, I drink filtered water, so I drink what I can carry to work, water here is not drinkable.
Full moon, I don't know if I can say I love it, my moods kind of go crazy around the full moon, PSM style, and my ovulation is normally around that time too... Hopefully I don't become a warewolf and eat my DH .
I take 1000mg of EPO in the morning and 1000mg at night, I hope that is enough, I started CD1 and will go to CD14 or ovulation whichever comes first.
Did you try EstroSmartPlus or something else natural to regulate your cycle? I know how frustrating it is to ovulate on like day 34, I am taking EstroSmartPlus for third month now (and last) and now I am pretty regular +-2 days. It is supposed to stay this way now, but that we'll see in the next few months.

Cristi: Thank you for the wishes. And the water advice, I don't mind water, I just forget about it until its like evening and all I drank is 2 cups....

myluckyduck: Sorry to see you here I thought June was your month, stupid . But welcome, and lets make July our month!

jgroves: Go to the store, get preseed, and BD BD BD until he leaves, I hope you've been BDing for the past few days. In the right setting sperm lives up to 5 days, so do not give up just yet. and

GVMDL: Good job on the therapy, I am sure it will help, I am big on therapy, although I did EMDR to get rid of traumas first, god where was EMDR when I was a kid, that could have made my lif eso much easier!
As for the tea, wow I cannot immagine how bad it is if the thought makes you sick, that is what happens to me with thinking of fresh cabbage juice (had to drink that for stomach issues I had). Maybe try mixing it with Agave and like strawberries, they seem to mask things, although I have no idea how bad what you have to mask there.
Please share what your cousin suggests for fertility .

pbc: Sorry you are having a hard time, we are here for you. Still that doesn't show up for another 8-9 months.

Genie: Is it possible you ovulated 1-2 days ago and due to diluted urine the line was not as strong? I try not to drink for 2-3 hours before I test. On the other hand, it might come soon, keep testing amd BDing.

Bammom: Welcome to the bold text group .

Mommy85: Welcome to our group, we're here to support you and offer any help and advice.

AFM: CD 10, wow there are quite a few of us here with expected ovulation around the same time in the next 3-7 days .
Getting over the cold, picking up preseed today, I have a feeling ovulation is coming early this month, but not sure, OPK was darker than ususal on CD9, glad started testing earlier this month.
I feel a lot less pressure this month, feel kind of positive despite the nasty weather (it looks like 5 pm, dark and rainy, outside and it is 9 am), to all.

User Image

10 years ago

LuckyDuck, sorry the witch got you. Lots of baby dust heading your way and hugs!

jgroves, FX and lots of baby dust for this cycle.

GVMDL, so glad that you are in therapy, it truly helps with this journey. Glad your hubby is going with you. Good to see your so positive about the future. Big hugs!

PBC, super big hugs my friend. I am holding onto hope for you! I know that it is all going to get figured out very very soon!

Bammom, on some of the pages of the forum I am having the same problem with it rolling to the right and I can't see the complete post! Frustrating! But for me it is only some of the pages... others are fine. Baby Dust! Thanks for sharing the Derek Hough post... perfect for today!

Mommy85, welcome. This is for sure one of the hardest journeys I have ever been on. I am now at 3 years ttc, 2 on fertility drugs. I am hoping that your cycle going to 28 days is a great sign of things to come for you. Just hang in there and remember we are all here if you need to vent, scream, cry, celebrate whatever the case may be. It takes some time but you will get there.

AFM, CD 7 (m/c day 7 idk) and I think the bleeding is finally slowing down. I am taking my letrozole and expect to O in 10-11 days! Just need the bleeding to stop so we can get some practice in before the big event. LOL! I hope everyone is having a great day.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

kotikd - although theoretically possible, my temps don't suggest I've Oed yet. It could very well be later in the cycle than originally thought. Cycles have been wacky so I guess I play the waiting game. Just seemed odd since there were times where I thought the line was getting darker, but then when I tested a few hours later after drinking nothing, the line disappeared completely - like completely non-existent. Was just weird.

It's CD17 - last cycle I Oed on CD18 (although doc stated he didn't think I actually Oed since AF was very abnormal. I keep feeling twinges that could be O pains, but I've felt them on and off since CD1. I've had Watery and/or EWCM the past week, but today it's creamy like lotion. Maybe I won't be Oing this month. Who knows.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

genie: I hope this is it and you'll ovulate today or tomorrow, BD BD BD. . Also, I had months when I ovulated on like day 34, so hope is not lost!

User Image

10 years ago

genie: I hope this is it and you'll ovulate today or tomorrow, BD BD BD. . Also, I had months when I ovulated on like day 34, so hope is not lost!

User Image

10 years ago

So tomorrow I go to my old doc for annual exam. I'm asking to retest progesterone to confirm my early ovulation.
I did ovulate early for sure. My temps are high like post o!

Also I bought wheat grass pills today n shots too. Thought about throwing one more holistic pills for put 'ttc bible'.

I am familiar with wheatgrass benefits n read too that it could help in lowering fsh levels as well as it is reeeeeeally good for overAll health.

As for the infamous Chinese tea I'm going to try mixing it with berries or vanilla Thai tea, or plain coke lol!!! Coffee?!?
Decaf!

Baby dust during bd funathon girls!
Sticky vibes too!

I got the vitex from amazon in just one day! Love amazon!!!
I should be getting my wheatgrass in another day too. I'll keep you posted after docs visit tomorrow morning!

Love

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

So tomorrow I go to my old doc for annual exam. I'm asking to retest progesterone to confirm my early ovulation.
I did ovulate early for sure. My temps are high like post o!

Also I bought wheat grass pills today n shots too. Thought about throwing one more holistic pills for put 'ttc bible'.

I am familiar with wheatgrass benefits n read too that it could help in lowering fsh levels as well as it is reeeeeeally good for overAll health.

As for the infamous Chinese tea I'm going to try mixing it with berries or vanilla Thai tea, or plain coke lol!!! Coffee?!?
Decaf!

Baby dust during bd funathon girls!
Sticky vibes too!

I got the vitex from amazon in just one day! Love amazon!!!
I should be getting my wheatgrass in another day too. I'll keep you posted after docs visit tomorrow morning!

Love

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo