Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@kotikd, I've been having the blinking smileys for 6 days this month. I finally got a solid on the test I trust this morning! How are your lines looking today? I know how you feel about your friend possibly getting her bfp before you do. Just try to cross that bridge when/if you get to it, and know that your bfp will come soon enough .

@bammom, fx'ed for when you start testing! I understand your motives in telling yourself your chances are more slim this cycle, but I think lots of ladies get their sticky BFPs when they think the chances are lowest. And scientifically speaking, there's no reason why you would be *less* fertile this cycle, so I'll keep my hopes up on your behalf

@Rebecca, Tuesday will be here before you know it, and a birthday due date would be so special! I'm pulling for you!

@Cristi, here's to hoping you get positive results from your genetic testing soon! Wishing you peace of mind.

AFM, I think O day is finally here. I got the strongest OPK line I've ever had, but maybe that isn't saying much:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=188395

I'm a little confused by this delayed ovulation, today is CD19 (sorry, I keep getting my CD mixed up), and I don't think I've O'd later than CD16 since I've been keeping track. Hope I'm not out for the cycle!

Wishing everyone a beautiful Sunday!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Goodmorning Ladies!!!

Kizzy- I'm sorry for your loss! I pray that God keeps and comforts you and your family!

Kotikd- How's the temp today? Trust me, I know exactly what you mean about everyone getting BFP's just because they think about it. I don't take it as negativity, its really how it feels when we are TTC!

Bammom: Happy belated! and KMFX'd for your testing!

Rebecca- Even though, I always feel like I'm dumping, I never feel that way when you guys express your feelings here. Its a nice, safe place for us to be able to do so! KMFX'd for your test next week!

Cristi- GL on your test results. I hope that you get the answers you need! Meanwhile, BD, BD, BD!!! :-)

GVMDL- Sometimes I feel like I need to get another puppy (or two). I love Shih Tzus! I told DH that I wanted a couple of dogs once we buy a house with a yard. He's not a dog lover but, is willing to have them for me.

Wifey- If you are Oing late it doesn't mean you are out this cycle. Hopefully, you will O soon or have already O'd and caught the egg!

AFM- AFM- Major freaking temp dip. Ugh! DH and I had almost 2 bottles of wine last night and went to bed really late but I thought alcohol was supposed to increase your temp not the opposite. Oh well, we'll see what my scan says in the AM. If this cycle thinks it's going to draaaaaag out like the last one, it's got another thing coming! I'm not gonna let any of this get me down. Moving right along with my day. Infact, I think I may stage one of those stress free- who gives a damn if I'm Oing or not- bding sessions this afternoon once I get bored with watching DH watch football. Lol! Have a beautiful Sunday ladies!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hey guys! So I just dropped DH off at airport. He has training for 11 days before he deploys...IN 21 DAYS!
Anyway...thought I would test because I have been so sleepy and constipated. I am only 10 DPO so I didn't expect anything...Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=188460

I had a chemical last month and I am REALLY hoping this one sticks around!! I am scared, anxious, excited, worried. All sorts of stuff.

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves I am sooo happy for you! I am tearing up right now!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom...I am freaking out right now, like sweating, haha!

I am SO freaking nervous. I wish I knew what to do to MAKE SURE that this one sticks! I don't want to go thru that crap again like last month ya know? I feel like I need to walk on eggshells or something even tho I know nothing I can do at this moment to protect it more than I already am...ugh

I canNOT wait for you to test! How many more days are you waiting?

User Image

10 years ago

Oh jgroves, that is really great news!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves- testing on tuesday, but that is only 8 dpo. My birthday is today and my birthday wish is for a bean so strong and healthy and ready to get here that he/she is implanting today on 6dpo

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@ Bammom-It can happen!! I am only 10DPO and I got a super faint line yesterday at 9DPO! I didn't say anything because I wanted to see if it would get darker. So I must have implanted right at 6-7DPO for sure!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

@wifey-Thanks girl!! Can't wait to see results of everyone else's tests!

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves!!!! Wow that's beautiful!

Bammom- you're up next!!!

Way to go getting the ball rolling for the rest of us!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Genie: Thanks for the hope , it is CD20 today, still no sign of the line getting darker, crossing my fingers for progress tonight.
How is your cycle going?

Bammom: I normally end up testing early too, I guess the astronomical chance that it might be the month and it might be a very faint line is worth the try.
I actually think that your odds are better once you have already concieved with the same partner. The odds decrease if you try to concieve for over 12 months with the same partner with no success at all.
I have my for you, that this is your sticky bean this time (you know, a great birthday gift), keep us posted.

rebecca: It is great you kept so busy, yeah when your in the TWW it will randomly come into your mind no matter how busy you are, but when you're busy it tends to bug you less.
I pray that this is it for you and , less than two days to go.

Cristi: that everything is just fine with you guys and that you can continue hopefully with less stress.
and . We might be ovulating at the same time and have the TWW at the same time... If my body decides to ovulate this month...
, and I would call the Dr. on Monday.

Wifey: Thanks for the support.
I think if I was doing a digital test mine would be blinking for about a week now... no progress yet, there is a line but it is pretty much the same for the past week... It actually looks the same as the one on your test, but for me it is light, when I ovulate the line is as dark as the control line.
Happy 0DPO to you!!! I hope maybe mine comes tonight too and we can share the TWW .
Are you worried about the CD because your cycles are normally regular? I don't think that 3 days is a big deal it will make your cycle about 33 days long, is this unusual?
I had a 47 day cycle earlier this year...

Blushing: My temps are pretty much the same went up a tiny bit yesterday and went back down today... OPK remains the same... the line is there but it is just not that dark...
How about you? Is this a pre ovulation temp dip? Do you test with OPK? How does that look?
Carefree BDs are the best , go for it!!!
Your scan is tomorrow?

jgroves: WOW!!! !!!!!! Tons of , this is it!!!

AFM: CD20, line is not getting darker, so no sure what is hapenning. Temps are still low, cramps stopped. EGWC started, maybe this is just late ovulation... I don't know anymore, I am confused...
Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo