Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Been stalking this board now and again but not really posted.

Congratulations on the BFPs and sorry to anyone who has had a visit from AF.

As for me, CD 41 of an average 29 day cycle according to the calculator on here going by the last 6 cycles. August was a 42 day cycle so just waiting to see what happens as I doubt I ovulated this month. If I have, then that's a major shock haha.

Have a cold/mild flu (Achey joints from the RA makes it hard to tell) and have done for about 3 days now and got Drs later as pretty certain I have a chest infection too and possibly start of tonsillitis :(

Good luck to those in the 2ww :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

How was your weekend? I see the forum has slowed down a lot and I'm able to catch up on the posts.

Is there an August forum? I think I'll be one of the last left here as my EDD is 7/30/2014.

Anyone due for testing soon? for you.

AFM - I'm nearing the halfway point of my TWW (estimated). My boobs hurt on and off but I don't count them as a symptom as they have a mind of their own. I also find that I have extra CM which I don't usually have at this point. Hoping for a miracle so I don't have to do an IUI.

DH had a second SA done and the results were terrible. The doctor prescribed him Clomid. I'm still positive though and praying for a miracle.

and to everyone.

10 years ago

HI ALL!!!!

You ladies all have such great attitudes and positive vibes!! It is great to see!

I am currently TTC after a TR. Tomorrow will be 10DPO and I will admit I have POAS numerous times and had negatives every time but I am not giving up hope yet.
Embryo may have not even implanted yet. I have just been crampy for the past 4 days like AF is on its way and very moody! (My poor DH)

If we did conceive this cycle our babe would be due July 6, 2014

Good luck to everyone on your journey and may you all see your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 7th BFP!!

10 years ago

Hey all!

Here I am, another busy weekend!

Beautiful:sorry your cycle is so long Hun...I had a 43 day cycle last month, not very cool. Hope you feel better soon, and that you ovulated somehow!

While:how are y ou feelin lady?

Cristi: Ii hope your treatment results in a sticky bean!!!

Lacey: how are u? Levels still rising? Still so happy for u

AFM: well my back is messed up and I need to go to the ortho. As you gals can see in my chart, we only BD twice lol. Fail. I hope I ovulated, but I didn't really get a blazing positive opk. I'm going tomorrow for a progesterone draw to see if my level indicates I Od. If it does we wait and see. I am making an appt with the fertility doc for January as my obgyn suggested. Waiting waiting waiting gals...

How are u all?

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

CarlaEL- Congrats on your EDD.

I'm not testing yet as AF maybe around the corner by this weekend, should it happen.

At the moment, except for painful nipples, constant flu, fairly large amount of sticky white discharge yesterday and cold feet. I have no other signs.

I am seriously hoping that, AF stays away from me.

And yes, there is August Forum.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=40869

Hopefully, pasted the link correctly.

* In confusion mood*

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Arichton: Thank you. Dr confirmed I do have a chest infection and tonsillitis so been prescribed antibiotics. Was given a course safe to take during pregnancy just in case I am as she agreed that waiting a few more days is best due to having a long cycle before.
Still no signs she is going to show up. Now and again I get a few minutes of sharp shooting pain in lower abdomen, then nothing. Was wondering if the flu has knocked my cycle out of sync but I was CD 36 ish when I came down with flu so doubt its that. Stupid body. Have worked out though that if by some miracle I am pregnant, I will be 12+1 on Xmas day. What a great present for the family :)

10 years ago

gds: Did you test? How is it going? Symptoms look promising.

MyLuckyDuck: So sorry got you .

Cristi: How are you?

sugar: and

Beautifuldisaster: Welcome. Are you temping to have a better idea of whether or not you ovulated and when to expect ?
I know how you feel my cycles go from 27 to 47 days. Temping helps as I know when I will get ones temps shift.
I hope you feel better fast, infections suck.

Carla: Most moved to the August board....
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=40869

DevLan: Welcome and
What is TR?

acrischton: Good luck, I hope you ovulated and caught that egg!!!
I hope you feel better!

AFM: CD6, did blood work on CD3, have ultrasound in a couple of days, trying to book acupuncture for this week and SA analysis as well for DH, so hopefully next week I will have the results of all the tests.
I started freaking out a little last night about what if I get bad results. I have had lower back and hip pains for over a month and in the last few days the area around the ovaries has some shooting pains, I am afraid I have cysts or worst....
Sorry to dump this here, I could barely sleep... I guess only time will tell.
Have a great week ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

kotikd: I'm too chicken to test!!!
I'm too worried about seeing that which is something I don't want.
I'm thinking I'll test tomorrow morning and see what happens, I'll be 11DPO so praying for a

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

KotiKD: I used to temp/use OPKs but not for about 3 months now since I was diagnosed with PCOS and rarely O each month. So we are just relaxing for now and seeing what happens as got to lose around 30lbs before I can be prescribed clomid. Hoping that will be in about 6/7 months time I can start that as with my RA, losing weight is hard due to main medication I take increases appetite! But slowly getting there. Lost 5lbs so far :)

10 years ago

gds: I so get it, it is so depressing to get a . It is great that you manage to wait, I normally cave and then spend few days depressed. In my head I know that it is best to wait until you are 3 days late to test, but that never worked for me, yet
for a for you tomorrow!!!

beautifuldisaster: Great job on the weight, I knwo what a battle it is when all you want is to get a .

As for temping and OPK, if it does not bother you not to do it, than all the better. With me I got nuts when my cycle is over 40 days and I have no idea if I ovulated at all or how long to .
But I stress pretty easily so I am not an example.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo