Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Part 2 of 2

rebecca: I hope you're feeling better and the weekend wasn't a total bust for you.

pennylane: CM after O, normally some creamy/sticky, mainly dry. As for the cervix, you kind of need to learn your own after a few weeks you'll know you're position and firmness and openess.
As for your CM, sounds normal, but possibly a good sign.
The temp is normal too, mine go up and down .1 to .2 after O but all above coverline.

kizzy and spartiechic: , sorry got you.
It is so cool, we're both Libras with Leo DHs, my DH's bday is Aug 7.

Blushing: good job on the approach, I am also trying to ignore my symptoms unless they annoy me for a while, nothing like that so far except for backache and leg/hips sore.
On to another DPO day .
Your cervix and CM sound promising

Wifey:
As for symptoms, when did you get off bcp? These seem like mornal TWW symptoms for my cycles, but I went of bcp like 5 years ago, and the first year after bcp was regular with little symptoms, it took time until my cycles started to go all over the place and I started to have symptoms. But the most symptoms I got since we started TTC, I don't know if it is psychological or you're body just knows when you are TTC...

Genie: Did you get your tests? Did you test just in case?

GVMDL: So sorry you had a rough weekend, I hope you are doing better today.

Balletfan: Welcome and

Lacey: I am planning to test 14DPO (af normally arrives 12-13DPO so 14 should be safe), but I almost never can hold this long so I might cave earlier. How about you, when are you planning to test?

While: How are you?

Anyone else I missed, sorry: How are you doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Got my blood drawn! Thank God! I won't know my first beta until tomorrow afternoon sometime because I didn't get in the lab until after 10am. Next blood draw is Wednesday morning.

The only thing worrying me today is total lack of sore/sensitive bbs today. The loss of soreness when it was there really makes me a nervous wreck. I pray it is just a normal hormone fluctuation and the soreness will come back. I really can't wait for Wednesday. I feel like the blood test is the only thing that can ease my mind now. I wish I never even knew I was pregnant last month. I would be so happy right now if I never knew that my body is having trouble maintaining a pregnancy. Ignorance is bliss...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lucky, sorry your opks are being so wacky... I wish I knew the answer!

Spartiechic, so sorry AF got you early. Big hugs.

Kizzy, FX you come back from vacation preggo! 8/2 is my DH's b-day! Ha! Sending loads of baby dust.... and don't O on the plane... the bathrooms are really small there, not much room for you and the DH! :) JUST TEASING! Have a great trip!

Ballet, welcome and FX and baby dust. Sorry your journey has been so difficult. Praying you get your healthy baby soon.

Bammom, I am praying for you that all comes back normal! :) I know what you mean... Ignorance is bliss for sure.

Lacey, haha! Nope I am in Iowa! Sending prayers that the house inspection goes great and that you get your BFP!

Kotkid, FX and prayers that we will be belly buddies too! We will get there! Then our TTC lives will change to Pregnancy lives to Baby lives... it is a vicious cycle, but normal as we knew it is no more! :)

Blushing, how did everything go?

While, how are you? I have been praying for you and hope you are holding up okay. Big hugs.

AFM, today is CD 25 and 5 DPO! Not symptom spotting and not testing... at least not yet. The urgency to test came when my RE called me this morning... our genetic testing came back and all is normal!!!! Thank God! I am over the moon with excitement that we can continue TTC... at the same time it makes me wonder why I can't carry a pregnancy! So if I don't get a BFP this cycle then I go in for my baseline u/s (again) and get the training on the injectibles... next cycle is our last shot until February. So that is my update for today! LOL! I hope everyone has a great week.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: OMG!!! That is great news that the test came back normal!!! YAY!!!

Yeah, the bathrooms on the plane are waayyy too small for dh and I. We will not be joining the mile high club o'ing or not...lol.

Kotkid: Libras and Leos make great combos =)

AFM: CD2 and I'm already over this. I have about 2 more days left til af is on her way out. On the bright side, I'll be going to a beer dinner tonight in costume with the dh. At least I know I can have a drink or 5 now. HA! I kid I kid. Maybe 2 and that's all for tonight. It is a weekday after all. =)

10 years ago

@Bammom- honestly I haven't had a lot of symptoms either but my tests are still progressing. My boobs are off and on sore and when they are sore it's not much. I haven't had really any cramping. My main symptoms are being really hungry/thirsty and SO TIRED. I wasn't even able to get a blood test because my insurance will not cover it unless I am active duty...LAME. So I am still convinced that I need to keep testing. LOL

User Image

10 years ago

@Cristi: Yay for test being normal!! I am 3 dpo today and I am right there with you... Trying not to test or symptom spot for as long as possible... I caught myself starting to symptom spot earlier this morning and had to tell myself to stop. For one it's entirely too early for me to be starting that and it just causes more stress... I keep trying to tell myself that at this point, it's going to be what it's going to be... FX'd for BFP's tho!! :)

10 years ago

Kizzy, Thanks! I was so relieved! I say drink as many as you would like! You deserve to unwind some too... What is your costume? Yeah I have no interest in joining the mile high club either.... I would tell DH "the first thing we do is check in to the hotel, bd, then go check stuff out". Haha! Good luck and have fun tonight!

1st, Thanks and yeah we can tell ourselves that all day long, the question is can we really do it!?!? LOL! Def FX'd for BFPs this cycle! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

GVDML - it wasn't me who had the wedding to go to. I know I read it that someone did have a wedding and was worried about the bleeding, but not me. How are you doing?

Ballet - welcome. The ladies here have been extremely helpful and welcoming, and I'm glad you joined as well!

Cristi - so glad things came back positive! FX for you!!

Bammom - hoping for rising numbers on Wednesday!

myluckyduck and pennylane - as much as it stinks, it's also good to know I'm not the only one who's DH has finishing issues. I try not to make it so obvious that I'm aware I'm O'ing soon so we HAVE to BD NOW, but that's not always easy. Hoping you both caught the egg regardless!

While - How are you?

AFM: CD3 today. AF is already out, just spotting today, and mostly spotting yesterday, so just 1 day of bleeding...which means another atypical AF. So I called the doctor's office today and spoke with a nurse, who said they usually wait 3 atypical/abnormal cycles before testing. At least this is better than waiting 4 complete cycles (since I've already had 2 in a row now) before testing, but I'm also a little annoyed. Debating whether to look for an RE not in my current practice and see if I can get moving faster. Will have to talk to DH about it. Chances are, if I'm not pregnant this cycle, regardless of whether it's a normal AF or normal cycle, I will be going in for testing.

I did take another HPT today just in case - and negative. However, urine was diluted, since I drink a lot of water during the day. So I'm trying not to drink anything for the next few hours and try again. I couldn't use FMU since I ran out of Wondfos and didn't want to use a FRER or CBD for a negative. I did try to use OPKs as n HPT yesterday, but I had the same diluted urine issue. Nausea has dissipated, but I'm hungry, thirsty, and craving things constantly. I'm still cramping too - not sure if it's AF cramps or not.

If still not pregnant (which I'm not totally convinced I'm not, but urine tests aren't showing anything), estimated O is right around my birthday, with a due date in early August. So even though I'm out of July I'll hang around here for a while before switching over to an August board.

for everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

spartie- :-(

gvmdl- I hate neighbors like that! I had one before I moved to KY. UGH! My beta appt is next Wed provided AF stays away. Sorry your symptoms are so confusing. Although, Iâ??m learning not to count or discount any of them as AF or BFP. If that makes any sense. I would definitely see and RE outside of my normal practice if I were you. They tend to be a little more aggressive than OBGYN's

1st- Iâ??m KMFXâ??d that this is your cycle.

Mylucky- Oh no!!!

Kizzy- Iâ??m happy to see youâ??re in good spirits! Enjoy the hell out of Cabo. DH and I went to Jamaica around this time last month. Sooo much freaking fun!

ballet- KMFXâ??d for you! Things sound promising!

While- How are you?

Bammom- Ignorance is blissâ?¦I tell ya!

Lacey- The most uncomfortable part of the IUI for me is the speculum but its not different than getting pap. I do hear plenty of women say they spot and cramp afterwards. This is my third one and I havenâ??t experienced any of that. Thanks for the well wishes!

koti- KMFXâ??d for you!

Cristi- Iâ??m elated to hear your tests came back in your favor!!! Nothing like peace! Good for you on the not symptom spotting. Hopefully, you can wait to test as well!

Jgroves- You should be able to get a beta! That sucks!

AFM-FINALLY 7dpo/iui. Nothing to report. Sleepy but, thatâ??s not unusual for me at all. Itâ??s almost 5:00pm here and I wanna take a nap. And I am! LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Cristi: Tonight I'll be a gladiator. Costume is a bit on the skimpy side. I'm a bit top heavy and I'm just hoping they don't decide to make an appearance of their own...lol.

Blushing: I'm counting the days =)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo