Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

1st- I had a dip at 8 dpo that could have def been implantation dip. It went just above cover line. My temps prior to that were all wacky because I had 2 nights of celebrating my birthday and the temps were crazy after that. After that 8 dpo poss implantation dip the temps got high and stayed that way My chart is on my page. The cover line is 97.3 according to ff. ctp never actually gave me one this cycle.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom: Thanks :) Sorry, I just couldn't remember who it was! :) My temp dropped from 98.2 to 97.5 this morning... Since I'm still have twinges/mild cramps and tons of watery/creamy cm I don't think it's AF... maybe implantation dip?? But I am only 6 dpo, maybe 7 dpo.... hmmmmm.

10 years ago

Kotikd - The fertility monitor I'm using is from Clear Blue Easy. You pee on a stick each morning when it asks you to, and it measures your estrogen levels and the levels of the LH hormone. It's a way to maximize your chances because it pinpoints ovulation and the best days around it to become pregnant. You have to start using it when you start your period. The first month, it asks for your first POS on CD6, and supposedly each morning for 10 days after that until it detects a surge in your hormone levels. It's pricey, but we got it because I'm 40, and feel like time is winding down. We'll see how well it works. Wish there was something I could do to STAY pregnant once/if I get there again.

for those of you waiting to test.

jennavee - sorry you've had a rough few weeks! But glad you're feeling better. Praying for your appointment.

Trying to get everything ready for our Trunk or Treat tonight. I'm not dressing up, just handing out candy and doing a game, but the kids all dress up and my dh might. (Last year he wore a kilt in celebration of his Scottish heritage. Have to say, he looked HOT.) Wish I just had a few hours of peace and quiet so I could read the book I just bought. Been too hectic for me lately.

User Image

10 years ago

1st: for both of us, although my body has been going kind of crazy since we started TTC, so I don't know what to think anymore, deep inside I hope it is all good signs .
The temp dip sounds great, my temps always go up and down like crazy, like this cycle I had a dip on 3DPO, for sure will have another on in the next week... So I doubt my dips have anything to do with implantation.

Thank you for the info. Bammom .

User Image

10 years ago

rebecca: Thank you for the info., could you post updates on how the monitor is working for you?
I am so sorry about your m/cs I wish I had advice, all I can do is give you a .
What book are you trying to read?

User Image

10 years ago

kotikd: My luteal phase is normally 15 days. I just don't understand. I suspect maybe I didn't O this cycle, but I didn't temp this month so I don't know for sure....I was trying the laid back approcah. I have been under ALOT of stress lately. DH lost his job about a month ago and we had some unexpected family come for a "visit" that turned into a too long of a visit. I suppose a docor's visit is in my near future.

No worries....I'll stick around to root everyone on.

10 years ago

fiverson: Wow so you have really early ovulation normally, thats is cool, the earliest I had since tracking was CD15.
Well maybe this cycle is yours, stress does a lot to us, I hope you are better now.

AFM: So much for not symptom spotting, I now have watery/creamy PINK CM, any ideas about that are not mine ?

User Image

10 years ago

koti- I amazed at myself actually! Usually by now I would have convinced myself Iâ??m never going to get pregnant and then back to convincing myself that it is going to happen. LOL! I actually cramp a little all cycle long. But, my boobs only hurt around O and AF. I think its good that you feel indifferent on your TWW. It will likely make the remainder of it fly by. BTW, that pink CM is making me jealous! LOL! Although I know not all women get it during the TWW.

1st- Hopefully that dip is implantation!!!! Especially with all that extra CM you have!!!

rebecca- I hope you can get some peace soon! Maybe call in from work one day next week or tomorrow!

fiverson-Oh boy do I dislike extended visits. My moms sister Flo (yes I have a real life Aunt Flo) will drop by and stay for three or four days. Sheâ??s been known to be the family squatter. UGH! As for you DH, weâ??ve been in that situation too. Its difficult, but hopeful it wonâ??t last long. My DH was out of work about 6 months about a year after we got married. It made me a serious tight wad.

Kizzy- how are you?

AFM- my boobs feel like water balloons but donâ??t look too much bigger than normal. Maybe a cup size up but thatâ??s totally normal for me at this point in my cycle. TMI alert- When I pee, I feel some pressure near my right ovary. Any ideas?

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Just a quick check in. We got swamped with trick or treaters this year and we still have yet to eat dinner!

FRER was a BFN today around 5pm-ish. But I know it's still early. One of my close friends had a BFN at 12DPO and it turned positive 2 days later. I always tell myself that when I get these early BFNs.

Will try again tomorrow with FMU. I also decided to just not record a temp for today and see what happens with it tomorrow.

10 years ago

koti - thanks for the hug, dear! Sometimes that's just what I need. The book I'm trying to read is just a romance book by an author I like. I preordered it on Amazon, and don't you know the day it came was the beginning of all this craziness? I'll be sure to keep you updated on how I like the monitor. I'm going to try to upload some pictures - but so far everything I try says the file size is too big.

Blushing - wish I could call in from work! I'm a stay at home mom, and I homeschool all three of our kids. I can take a day off, I just feel guilty if I'm not deathly ill. Lol. But I appreciate the idea.

Fiverson09 - sorry to hear about your dh being out of work. That's got to be tough. I'll be praying for him to find something quickly. (And something he'll be happy with.)

I'm exhausted. On top of the Trunk or Treat, we had the youth group meet afterwards with all their younger siblings. I think we had 15 kids, ranging in age from 19 to 7. All of them hyped up on too much candy and pizza. Oh boy!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo