Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

omg those cookies look a-MAY-zing

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Ok that info is up. I've been sitting on this information for a while, was going to make a poster or something but then I thought "what if I got something wrong" and I didnt want people thinking I am a know-it-all b/c I am not! Obviously if I knew the secrets to get pregnant I would be! Ha!

However, I am pretty handy with research so always happy to help find information for us all.

Here are the links to the journal entries:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/my-journal_entry.php?u=74555&journalid=23130

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/my-journal_entry.php?u=74555&journalid=23131

10 years ago

YES!!!!!
PBC90 our guru is here with us!!!!

October mojo officially on!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok, I'm feeling good. Let's let the positivity continue. You know what they say, Negativity breeds negativity so let's keep those vibes away. I almost feel like that's what happened on on the June board. Once one person gets negative the whole atmosphere changed. Positives started turning into negatives before our eyes and the good news started to fade out. Nothing but good thoughts here =)

10 years ago

Amen!
Kizzy, you've been trying a while too right? This is cycle 29 and I feel positive for the first time this year. I'm already going to have longer than a 25 day cycle based on my late ovulation (super yay), I managed to bd right at the peak fertile time and Ive gone walking the past 6 out of 9 days! And it's my favorite month and Halloween time! Woohoo!

10 years ago

pbc: yeah, too long. This is cycle 32 for me. I'm determined this month. I don't know what happened this last cycle with me. Only 22 days long. So not like me at all. But if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be. I'm still here for a reason =) It's my favorite month too! And not just cause my birthday is coming ;). I'm going to get my rear in gear and get on the elliptical every day this month. I figure, if I don't get my bfp at least I can get into a sexy lil halloween costume this year! 20lbs in 6 weeks...let's see if I can do this. Boils down to about 3-4 lbs a week, not impossible =)

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I see there were a few more BFPs over on the June board. Bammom and Christi, I'm so sorry for the loss. I was there a few years ago. Chins up - both of you seem to have positive attitudes after the loss, which I agree with kizzy - positive attitudes bring positive results! Thinking about you and wishing you the best.

AFM: CD8 and nothing to report. I'm still feeling off - some weird pains, dry CM (I almost NEVER have dry CM) to the point we couldn't even BD last night (sorry TMI). Will keep an eye on that and see what's going on.

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. I knew since we hadn't been trying very long the doctor probably wouldn't do any testing just yet, which is what happened. I'm ok with that. We can try, make it fun, I'll still do OPKs and temping, but nothing else just yet. I'll give it a few more cycles and see where we go from here.

The one thing my doctor did tell me is that, since this cycle was very abnormal, it means most likely I did not actually ovulate. There's obviously no way to really know that for sure, but typically it is the irregular bleeding pattern that indicates ovulation issues. Since most cucles are the same, this one being different probably means I didn't actually ovulate. And, I had a cold a day or 2 after estimated ovulation, so it could very well be that I didn't actually ovulate. I didn't even really think of the possibility that I didn't ovulate, other than I realized I never had spotting around the time of when OPK was positive and when my temp spiked.

to everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Hey all, I am still "in" for June, but sure the witch will show in a couple weeks. Trying to be positive but I'm here lurking lol.

Kizzy: I am from Jersey too, Bergen county! :D I want those cookies lol...

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: Thank you for the cookies, needed those.

GVMDL: I'm in Canada, but I am sure I will find it, I am going after work to buy all the new stuff.

pbc: thank you for the info.

Genie: Good luck at the doctors, and I hope your cycle turns into a miracle one!

AFM: I am officially out of June, arrived, shortest cycle I had in the longest time, 28 days, thank you EstroSmartPlus! Now I am all full of hope and sense of control, going to try all these new things to increase fertility, that my DH will buy into taking some too. So lets be positive and push each other to work out more, which will make us happier all around.

User Image

10 years ago

acrichton - I'm in Passaic county. I'm originally from Mercer county though, been up here since 2005 when I moved in with my now husband. Small world. :)

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo