Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

pbc, sorry to hear about the zoo. I wish I was strong enough (or even just fed up enough) to delete my cycle trackers. Enjoy your break from thinking about it so much! Everyone always says that is what works the best anyway

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm CD4 today. TMI - This period has been full of clots and heavy. I hope it's cleaning itself out well and hopefully, we can be pregnant to announce at Christmastime. Trying to stay positive. We've been trying for over 1 calendar year, this is cycle 11 - I have 34 day cycles and I usually have one cycle a year that is 3-5 days late for whatever random reason. LOL.

!st: Sorry for your loss! *HUGS!* I know its hard, but at least you know you CAN conceive!! Blessings!! It WILL happen again...soon!!

Everyone, GL and baby dust!! :-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Lacey, have they tried the follistim and ovidrel yet for the eggs? That is what I will be doing next cycle in hopes we get some good eggs out of it! FX!

Rebecca, thank you! Yeah the first m/c I bled for a long time, I carried to 10 weeks, the 2nd one wasn't that long of a bleed and that was a little over 8 weeks... so this one being so super early I wouldn't expect 8 or 9 days, but it seems never ending! Who knows. LOL

Acrichton, I hope you get some answers soon.

KotKid, I am sure they probably already have your blood type and if so they would have told you if it was going to be a problem! I bet you are just fine there! With the first m/c I bled for a while, but I was 10 weeks 1 day, this one my levels never got over 33 so I expected it to be pretty much like AF. Passed a lot of tissue and clots the first 4 days or so, but now the bleeding just seems to come and go as it pleases. UGH! I start testing OPKs tomorrow... hope AF is out of here by O day! Hope you catch the eggy!!!! FX and baby dust.

PBC, taking a break may be a great thing for you, but I don't know how I feel about you taking a break right now! Just teasing of course! I completely understand! Big hugs!

Bammom, sending loads of prayers and baby dust.

AFM, not much going on still bleeding and having a weird pain in my back on the left side above my hip.... IDK if it is Kidney or what it is but damn... all day! I plan on sleeping on a heating pad! Ready for AF to exit so I can enjoy my hubby for a bit! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thank you all ladies. Going to try to catch up on everyone tomorrow.

10 years ago

I called my OBGYN this morning to see if I needed to just cancel my visit scheduled next week since it was supposed to be my first prenatal visit. They told me that they still want me to come in and be checked over and have another blood draw to make sure my levels are dropping back to "normal". But they want me to come earlier than next week, so I am scheduled for tomorrow morning at 840. FX'd that everything is getting back the way it should.

10 years ago

1st: *hugs* best of luck.

AFM: I'm still waiting to O. Today is my 7th day of this estrogen surge cd15. Not quite sure what to make of it other than I have a possibility of having more than one egg this month. Stupid blinky smiley faces. I guess we'll see what happens.

10 years ago

@Kizzy: Thanks :) And FX'd for you!!

10 years ago

Kizzy, I'm on cd13, and I would kill for a blinking smiley, haha. But in all seriousness, sorry you haven't O'ed yet! FX that it happens soon.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

1stTCC I'm so very sorry for your loss. Fx for you that your levels come back the way they should.

Thanks for all the well wishes. DH and I are spending almost all of our time at the house to get it ready for our move-in date at the end of this month. We managed to both Saturday and Sunday. I got +opks yesterday and today so we'll probably try again tonight. We'll both be exhausted, but it'll be worth it in the end.

User Image

10 years ago

@Kizzy...Are you just testing in the morning and getting blinking smileys? I didn't get my solid until an evening urine, so maybe try that if you aren't already.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo