Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

SMC: I will be praying that you do concieve naturally, hopefully this month and .

GVMDL: I am happy you decided to go with another doctor, hopefully this one is exactly what you need.
I cannot imagine the stress you are going through, but you seem like an amazing woman so I am sure you'll do just great by everyone, don't forget to take care of yourself as well.
Nice description of the tea, sounds delightful , what tea is that?

1stTTC: Thank you, I sure hope to get this present.

User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: Thank you for the information, I decided to go for all the tests at the same time, after ovulation, sometime during the TWW.
Well since you don't mind twins or maybe more, I hope this is what you get . It would be tough, but I am sure it will be worth it.
I hope that you have a stickey one this month, your way and all my prayers!
Happy birthday to your son !!!

Bammom: I am happy maca is helping, I have a feeling it has this effect only on women, or maybe only women admit it. Although DH claims nothing is different, he seemed a little more enthusiastic then usual during BD last time, tonight we go again .

rebecca: It is great you know you're ovulating in the next 24-36 hours, BD BD BD, are you using preseed?
that July is your month!!!

User Image

10 years ago

BrownSugar: Welcome. Sometimes the EWCM shows after ovulation, maybe it takes time for it to egt to your undies. OPK, cervix, CM and temps should give you a pretty accurate picture of when you ovulate. And if you experience ovulation pains that would makeit even clearer. And our bodies are all different and amazing, you can get even if did not see EWCM. to you! If you don't mind me asking, how do you know when you are supposed to be ovulating?

Blushing: This sounds like an amazing course, please share what you learn with us .
Could you please share the fertility yoga poses, I am very interested.
Oh, and I use a notepad to type everything and then I just copy and paste .

wifey: Have fun with the BD routine! I am not sure it's ovulation pains, I get pain there during period as well I think the area is just sensitive.
As for sore boobs and other symptoms, yeah, it seems that once you go off BCP gets even worst than it was before you started BCP... It is for me anyway and for a few other people I talked to. I get sore boobs, nipples, and tons of other symptoms (that also come with pregnancy) after ovulation and all the way to . More so now that vitex made me a little more regular.

User Image

10 years ago

AFM: This is CD9, I think I will start OPK testing today, I am a little crampy in that area and I don't want to miss the surge. I will get preseed today or tomorrow, it is either in my mail box or at the post office right now . I am thinking BD 6 days straight, taht should cover the fertile period and hopefully with preseed have some strong little swimmers waiting for an egg when it is time.
I am feeling better, almost over the cold. I'm having trouble drinking all the water I am supposed to, anyone has any habits or tricks they use to get the 8 cups a day in?
I am having trouble sleeping past 3 nights or so, I think a full moon is coming...
I have been wearing warmer clothes and check that my feel and belly are warm all day long.

to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Birthday to your baby boy Christi!

GVMDL7003- Oh yeah! The infamous Chinese herbal teas! Disgusting. If it helps you any, I had to drink some for a week a few years ago and I'm not sure if it helped me or not. I do know, I haven't gotten a BFP yet. With that said, I don't think it will make or break your chances. I feel like they taste so bad just to take your mind off of the stress your under from TTC lol!

wifey1985- We are cycle buddies! When do you expect to O?

AFM- CD8. DH comes home tomorrow so the BD fest will begin then. Wifey, I feel like I'm a day behind knowing you started today. LOL! Increasing my EPO dosage is bringing on some watery CM which is exciting for me! Come on O! Yesterday was also my last day of SI. I'm so happy about that as well. I'm going to grab some Maca later today or early tomorrow. I want to be ready Fredie for DH!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Kotikd- I tend to make marks on my water bottle with a sharpie. Keeping a running tally pushes me to drink more than I would normally. On days I'm not "feeling it" I will mix it with crystal light and chug a whole bottle at a time.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Blushing: What is the dosage you now take of EPO? I don't see that much change in my CM and I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening, this is day 9 today...
Have fun with BD

Bammom: Thank you, I will try that.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, Kotikd. Yeah, it seems like it was a bad plan to start ttc right after going off BCP. I had all of these new symptoms that I was ready to call pregnancy, when it was really just something my body is, apparently, supposed to be doing every month!

Blushing, yay for cycle buddies!

I usually O on cd14-16 (according to OPKs), what about you? I don't think you need to feel behind with bd'ing, I just wanted to get things started this morning because I'm trying to do things a little differently this cycle. In the past few cycles, DH and I would do a bd marathon from cd10/11 through cd17, and it was pretty exhausting. This month I wanted to try bd'ing every other day from when AF ends through cd20 or so. I have no reason to believe this will work when other methods didn't, but I feel like i have to keep changing things up . I've read so many stories about people o'ing at different times than they expected, so I kind of just want to make sure we cover most of the month without getting totally worn out!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

my sister in law had her baby today. 7 nieces and nephews now

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

KOTIKD: Thank you So Much for answering me. I felt so alone. I assume I ovulated around CD 14 and I used ovulation calculators that gave me a day and a fertile window. I also was feeling pains around that time and noticed my cm go from Dry, to thick, to creamy, to watery and then back to Dry so now I know that day when it was really watery It was my Ovulation day.

I hope all goes well with you on your journey, your in my prayers

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo