Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@kotikd, since I came off BCP in March, my cycles have all been shorter than 30 days, so yeah I guess it feels a little bit weird for me to have a 33 day cycle all of the sudden. Maybe that's just my body finally going back to normal. Also, I might have posted my OPK picture backwards this morning, but the darker of the two lines is the test line. I've never had the test line steal that much ink from the control line on an opk, so that's why I said it was my strongest opk positive ever . AFY, I think the fact that you're starting to have EWCM means that O is on the horizon. FX that you get a true positive tonight or tomorrow morning!

@bammom, I don't think I've said this yet, so Happy Birthday! Your baby is totally implanting today! Best birthday present he/she will ever give you!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

jgroves - congrats and !!! Hoping I can hold out until 9DPO to test, but I have a feeling I won't be able to!

kotikd - Could urine be diluted at all? I tend to drink a lot of water, so I think that was my main issue. But even still, I get blazing positives even with all the water I drink. Hoping it becomes positive. I'd still BD - maybe the hormone isn't enough to change the line but it's enough to release an egg.

AFM: I'm 6DPO (I think, maybe 7, assuming I actually Oed this cycle). Trying not to symptom spot, but very difficult. I had a huge (relatively) temp spike this morning (97.6 to 98.3), which sent CTP in a tizzy with moving the coverline even higher than it should be. Thanks to those who suggested using FF as well, since that has kept me sane this cycle. I have some cramping and pains, mostly right side, but I had it last cycle too. No bb soreness, which is unusual - even 6DPO my nipples should be sore to touch, but nothing. Libido has increased today - though I can't say that's normal or abnormal for me since I don't usually pay attention to that. I've been restless at night and tired during the day. Friday night I didn't get much sleep, 3.5 hours before I took my temp and then another hour or 2 after, but restless sleep. Saturday I took a 3+ hour nap, then slept another 8 hours at night (but restless again). I'm pretty sure it's not the reason for the temp spike though, otherwise my temp would be higher across multiple days. Today I'm tired but trying to hold off napping so I sleep well tonight. I've had some unsual cravings, but that's probably nothing - can't have that much HcG to start causing anything like that yet.

Unless I have multiples. A week or so ago I had a dream I went for my first ultrasound and was told we were having triplets! Multiples runs on my mothers' side of the family every generation. She is a fraternal twin. In her generation, a cousin was pregnant with (but lost) triplets. No one in my generation has had multiples yet that we are aware of.....so anything is possible.

to everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

wifey: wow that is a dark line then, I hope you BD'd tons

I guess that is a long cycle for you then, weird month for bunch of us I guess.

I take back the no ovulation pains, they are back too....

I'm gonna go out for a few hours to clear my head, getting really confused by this cycle...

User Image

10 years ago

Genie: that this is a , and

User Image

10 years ago

jgroves - Holy Cow! Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Kotikd & Wifey - sorry your cycles are being wacky, or at least hard to get a grip on this time around. to both of you.

Genie - wow, multiples would be cool! Although my goodness, you'd have your hands full. I wouldn't mind twins at all. Twice the love to go around!

I know I've said it before, but I so appreciate you all. You make this TTC journey so much easier to go through. Praying for all of us!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Wifey! By now I usually have a line on OPKs (not a positive but at least a line)... today is CD 17 and I usually O between CD 17-19. AGH! It is frustrating... hoping you get your Egg soon!

Blushing, thank you dear. Yeah we are in the BD marathon right now even though the OPKs are still blank. UGH! It will happen for all of us!

jgroves... Congrats lady! Happy and Healthy 9 months. Stick baby stick! Prayers being sent!

Bammom, happy birthday and praying your get your wish.

Kotkid, thanks! I already told the hubby I am calling them Monday, I just can't take it. Ha! If I O we can go crazy together in the TWW. LOL! FX and praying you O!

Today I am just doing a little laundry and watching Football with the hubby! Thinking about a nap right now. ha! Have a great Sunday everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

kotikd- Yep, my scan is tomorrow with a possible IUI. I checked my CP a few hrs ago and it was super high and soft. No EWCM but plenty of wet! So I'm thinking that plunge in my temp may be a pre O temp. Needless to say DH and BD'd a while ago and will again tonight. His numbers are usually really strong before an IUI even if we do it the day before so I'm more worried about catching the egg than anything. Eeeek! I hope I can sleep tonight.
Also, I don't use OPK's yet. They seem to cause too much confusion.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hey guys...long time no see/post. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Unfortunately, we lost our baby. At our 8 week appt., our baby had stopped growing and no longer had a heartbeat, and was measuring only 7 weeks. We had just seen the little heartbeat at 6 weeks beating away.

We decided not to have a D&C and to let it take its course naturally; so that prolonged our opportunity to try again quicker. It took close to three weeks after finding out we miscarried, to begin to bleed, and then 15 days of bleeding. I finally stopped bleeding the other day.

Cristi (I hope you are well. Miss ya!), I know you have suffered miscarriages and so I wanted to ask you how long did it take you to get your period after the bleeding stopped, or do you count that as a period? I am just curious bc we are going to take 2-3 months off from trying again anyway.

Hello everyone else. Good luck and baby dust.

User Image

10 years ago

bealtesabbeyrd - So very sorry to read your post! I've been where you are, and just want to extend my sympathies to you and your dh. I know nothing I can say will make this all right, but I'll be praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Rebecca :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo