Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Awhittaker: any update today?

10 years ago • Post starter

Still waiting for call from re... On the west coast but not feeling positive :(

10 years ago

Checking in....

Officially negative :( heartbroken and just lost as to what to do next. I was so hopeful and optimistic especially once we were past the retrieval and fertilization hurdle. Going to meet with re on the 12 the to see what we've learned and what he can recommend to do next. Going to take some time off officially from ivf and save some money as we'll for next cycle if we choose to do that. Thank you ladies for being so supportive throughout this process.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry. We were all hoping for a different outcome.

Infertility is such a mean bitch....

Sorry to hear it's officially negative :-( When you are throwing so much money, time, energy and advanced technology at your infertility you want results and it sucks so bad to get nothing out of it!

You should probably try a 5 day blastocyst transfer next. I had zero luck with my first 3dt as well. The idea with the 5dt is that they are the strong embryos that make it that far and have already proven themselves. Definitely keep us posted!

I am still trying to persevere! All you can do is keep trying. I refuse to let infertility win. A little over 2 days til transfer #4! Had my 1 month post op consult with my re today and went over pathology results from the scar tissue/polyp that was removed and everything was fine. Officially, I am all clear for transfer Friday morning :-)

10 years ago

On my way through the freezer section at Walmart today I spotted the Ben and Jerry's and picked some up! Let's hope there's something to your Ben and Jerry's theory

10 years ago

As I said before, the Ben & Jerry's was the only difference between her first and second IVF and now she has the triplets!!!

And I ate mine just like she told me and my oven is baking a bun!!!

I'm hoping, praying, crossing fingers, everything for you, MNOR. Let this be your time!

Less than 24 hours, right, MNOR???

Sending every positive thought I have in your direction!

Thanks! I have 24 hours exactly. Transfer is at 11:30 tomorrow. Today is going by sooooo slow!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo