Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 952 Replies | Last Page

I am freaking out...was just crying in the work bathroom. I went to the bathroom and noticed there was brown discharge when I wiped. I know it can be normal but I am scared that I am going to lose another one. It sucks that there's nothing I can do but wait til the beta tomorrow. Anxiety level officially through the roof!

9 years ago

Hugs, Mnor!!! I know that no one on earth can take away that pain of the loss you have endured over the last 6 years. You have every right to be a little nervous. But you said it yourself, many times it is perfectly normal! For right now...in this moment, as far as we know, you ARE pregnant and that is something to celebrate! I'm staying completely positive for that second beta tomorrow and will be praying for you!! Just don't forget to breathe in the mean time... :)

9 years ago

Thinking of you mnor!! I'm sure you are watching for every single little sign, like me. Gracealone is right though, you are pregnant and the doctor sounded really positive about your Beta! Plus, brown discharge means old blood, so that could be left over from implantation... those little embies are probably just still working their way in. What time is your beta tomorrow? Will you get results in the afternoon or not until the next morning again?

Gracealone - first ultrasound is Monday... I'm still super nervous until I see a heartbeat(s)!

9 years ago

MNOR, you have experienced it all and therefore feel like you have every reason to panic, I totally get it. Your first piece of advice to me was to stay 'cautiously optimistic.' Please try and heed some of that yourself? I know it's easier said than done, but anything you can focus on to distract yourself from going off the deep-end today would be helpful to both you and your baby. Your second beta is tomorrow and we will know more then.

I seriously want to get in the car and drive to where ever you are just to give you hugs and distractions.

We are here for you.

9 years ago • Post starter

waitinggame - Let us know how your ultrasound goes on Monday! Will be thinking of you! I think everything will be just fine! :)

9 years ago

I'll be going for beta #2 around 3 after work again so I won't hear til Fri. At least they called me first thing the next morning after beta #1 so I didn't have to wait all day. Still taking frers every morning and still getting darker. The line is now the same color and thickness as the control maybe even a smidge darker. That makes me a little less nervous because at least they aren't getting lighter. I am still having some cramping and light brown discharge though. I never had any implantation bleeding after transfer so maybe it's just that finally working its way out. In all the posts I have read about women who had spotting during week 4 about 90% of them had healthy pregnancies/babies. But I know my luck sucks and statistics don't normally run in my favor so I can't help but be worried. 24 more hours of limbo...

9 years ago

Your FRERs getting darker is a wonderful sign.

I know it's not easy due to your past experience, but please try and focus on the positives. Hopefully your day at work will be full of crazy distractions and the time will fly by.

We are all thinking of you and sending good thoughts and comfort!

I second Mrs.Fridley, Mnor!!! We are all thinking about you!! Hugs!!

9 years ago

MNOR: thinking of you...

Everyone else, how are you feeling and doing?

Hi mrs fridley! I'm hanging in there. I'll be on day4 stims and clomid today. I think the clomid crazy came out last night. Yelled at my husband for something super small. Started crying and then got upset because i was so emotional . So yea...I'm ready to get off these meds :( outside of that ,I'm doing ok. Next us us tomorrow.

Mnor- looking forward to hearing about your next test :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo