Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 952 Replies | Last Page

@mnor-My beta was lower, 40.1. From what i have read and others i have asked, their HCG was in the 30's so i am going to say i am safe for now. My sister just told me hers was 36 with her last pregnancy. I go back on Monday and pray it has jumped up quite a bit!! My only symptom right now is extreme hunger....like ALL the time.

That is great about your test! I would totally assume the same thing!! If that is what they said, and you have not heard anything, i think that is exactly what i would think too!

9 years ago

I am not sure if anyone really follows this but thought i would give an update. My levels have not doubled sadly. They are rising but not doubling. I go back in on Thursday to see what they are like then. They are hoping i implanted late and not for a chemical. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

9 years ago

Prayer on your way LS.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Im on prep for my FET. Based on US yesterday i have fluids in my uterus. So, its waiting time again if it will go away or FET will be cancelled.

9 years ago

Lschrader - Sending positive vibes your way! With my 3 chemicals/ early losses my numbers always started super low like 5 or 6 and usually didn't double. With the one pregnancy that made it to 6 weeks my numbers started low but were tripling for a bit. My nurse told me that with low or non-doubling betas the chances of success are 50/50. I hope you land in the good 50%!

Mayer - I hope that fluid clears up so you can move ahead with your fet!

9 years ago

@Mayer-I pray that the fluids go away so you can have this transfer!! When will you know?

@mnor-Thanks for your comment. That is basically what they told me too. It can go either way at this point and they have see it go both ways. Just praying we are on the good end and we have good numbers on Thursday. My tests are still very positive so that is the little gleam of hope i am holding onto!

9 years ago

Hey i just wanted to give an update ladies. We had our third beta yesterday and my numbers came back great! On Monday i was at 78.8 and yesterday i was 383.6!!!!! More than doubled in less than 48 hours. So we are right on track now and my first u/s is scheduled for April 20!!!!

9 years ago

Yay! Great news! Keep growing and getting stronger little embryo! Or embryos? Although I had twins to start and my 3rd beta at 16dpt was 3360, ridiculously high. You never know though! I have seen people with lower numbers end up with 2.

9 years ago

@mnor-I know it was such a relief to get that number. Still way lower than what i know others have, my doctor is very happy with where we are at.

9 years ago

@Mayer- any update on you??

9 years ago

Mnor - Still following you! How is the pregnancy going?!! How far along are you now?? Still so excited for you!! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo