Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 952 Replies | Last Page

@mnor- thanks for your input! I think I decide I won't test until my beta. I figure if it's positive, I can test all I want afterwards. I just feel like it's going to be a BFN :(

9 years ago

I tested last night (6dp5dt) and it was BFN. I am hoping it was too early. I know others like you who tested positive early, and i am just hoping i am not one of them. My sister never got positive HPTs...always had to go for blood work. Hoping it runs in the family or something.

I keep finding forums where women say they were getting negatives even after their confirmed pregnancy. I know it's still possible.

My lower back is really killing me today. This usually happens for AF. Not sure if this is good or bad.

9 years ago

My levels were very high as I initially had twins which I think led to the early bfp. It wasn't even quite 5dpt, more like 4.75dpt. I had 2 gestational sacs and 2 yolk sacs but only 1 baby continued to develop. My hcg levels were almost at the average for triplets at one point. I always tested early because my logic was if it's negative there is still hope because it could just be too early but if I tested later and got a negative I knew it was over. I always liked to know one way or the other anyways before the beta so I could mentally prepare myself for the nurse calling me with the results and I didn't want to be on edge all day since they always called me at like 4 or 5 when I had the blood draw at 8 am.

I am off to my glucose test in the morning :-( I really hope I pass. Both my mom and grandma have diabetes so I am predisposed to having an issue. I got tested early at the end of the 1st trimester due to failing it before but I passed with flying colors. A couple years ago when I was diagnosed with pcos I failed the 1 hour test, had to do the 3 hour test and it came back as being insulin resistant. However a year after that I lost a couple lbs and I did it again and passed. I've only gained 9lbs so far this pregnancy so hopefully I won't have an issue since my weight has been under control. Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

@mnor-I was so hoping i would be able to test early since we transferred two. Not the case i think! When my sister had twins she never tested positive on an HPT, so who know. Beta is tomorrow. I am so nervous because i really not feeling much at all!

I hope your test goes well today!!! Praying for no diabetes. I know everything will be just fine!!!! Let me know how it goes!

9 years ago

@ minor hope you pass with flying colors????

@ schrader theres still hope, everyone is different. Goodluck for your beta tomorrow and praying for a positive test!

@ i just had my bloodwork and US today and staring meds( estradiol) .

9 years ago

@mayer- Wheeeew! Exciting! I was wondering what you have to do for a FET. We have two frozen so of course I am already thinking about those. Thank you. I know a lot of women who didn't get their positive until 8-9dpt and i just havent bothered to since since my BFN on 6dpt. I just would rather get my beta and go from there. I am still pretty hungry all the time, or feel like i could eat all the time. Today was the first day i ate after lunch (just soup) and felt so bloated. Who the heck knows what is going on! Just trying to stay positive.

9 years ago

@ schrader: i know easier said than done! Keep the hope and stay positive.

Anyhow, FET is waiting game. Since i had polyps removed , RE put me in BCP for 2 weeks, 4 days after stopping BCP, started bleeding yesterday and blood works and US today and started meds ( estrogen , progesteron, ot sure when will i start) every 3-4 days US and bloodworks . Then 21 days after is my transfer! Yay ...
I only have 1 frosty ( 6BB ) from 30 eggs retrieved.

9 years ago

We are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Yehey! Conratulations. Happy 9 months...

9 years ago

Awesome news! Did you just wait for your beta result?

I haven't heard anything about my results from my glucose test. I am hoping no news is good news. That's one thing I am trying to get used to at a regular ob versus the fertility clinic. At the fertility clinic I always was told my results the same day whether good or bad and I knew everything the doctor did every step of the process. At the ob they don't tell you anything unless there is an issue or you specifically ask. All I ever really get is "everything looks normal".

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo