Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Awhittaker, I haven't counted the weeks on my protocol. I am scheduled for retrieval on the 27th and transfer on March 4th. My first beta is March 18.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi someday! We may have a similar schedule. They can't tell me when my egg retrieval will be until I start to stim. My protocol is called the micro Lupron flare protocol. My potential er is the 25 th through the 28th and it'll depend on the embryos as to whether they go back in day 3 or day 5. How many are you planning on putting in? My re said that we'll at least put in 2 but may go up to 3 depending on the quality.

Mnor- when do you plan on starting your next cycle?

Mrs fridley- how are you feeling?

10 years ago

Hi all.

I've reached the big 3-9 today. My belly is full of pinches, pulls, and stabs. Everybody keeps asking if I've felt the baby yet and the answer is no. And I still don't recognize that I'm knocked up.

I'm so excited for all three of you. All three of you seems to be relatively close in cycle times. MNOR, did AF ever show up?

Huge hugs to you all!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

So happy for you Mrs. Frid. Awhittaker it does sound like we are on the same timeline. We are transferring 2 *fingers crossed for twins* lol. Seriously though all I want is a healthy little one.

User Image

10 years ago

Mrs Ridley- not sure if your 39 comment means it's your birthday today or a mile marker in your pregnancy! Either way congratulations or happy birthday to you! :)

Tomorrow I go in for my baseline ultra sound and then we start the Lupron injections.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead!

10 years ago

Mrs. Fridley - Happy Birthday! I hope it was a fantastic one!

Someday - The only side effect I got from lupron was bitchy-ness lol. It makes me pyscho! I got headaches from the fsh injections though. Are the injections still going well?

Awhittaker - How was your baseline today?

As for me no AF yet. Had spotting on sat and mon though. I feel like it wants to start. I think I am going to call the clinic tomorrow and see if they want me to wait it out a bit longer or start provera to get things moving. Right now I will probably do the FET sometime mid to late March. Still waiting on genetic testing results as well.

10 years ago

Hi ladies, just got my bloodwok from my baseline and it's not good. I had two cysts this morning, one on my left at 13 and one on my right that was 12. Re called and told me to get back on bfp for another week and go back for another ultrasound next Wednesday. My e levels were at 135 and they want less than 75.

I'm super devastated and almost feel like this is as disappointing as getting a bfn. I was mentally psyching myself out to start this process and had the schedule worked out with my work travel and my husbands work travel to only now completely unravel.... So frustrating.

Mnor... I know you just experienced this, what did your re do for you? How long is your delay for your next cycle? Outside of bcp, is there anything I can do to make these cysts not appear go away?

10 years ago

AWHITTAKER: I'm so sorry to hear about your news today. The frustrations feel unending, do they not? Makes you sometimes wish you had a punching bag in the basement as well as foam walls so you could just kick, punch, and scream without sounding like a crazy person. We all feel for you.

SOMEDAY: You have an appt on Valentine's Day, don't you? CROSSING FINGERS EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!! Keep us updated!!!

MNOR: Aunt Flo is such a bitch. She comes when you least want her to, especially when you NEED her to come. ($&#$%%&(&*$@. Yep. That's how I feel about her.

And thank you all for my birthday wishes; I do have a lot to be grateful for -- including all of you.

10 years ago • Post starter

Awhittaker - When I had a large cyst during an IUI that was 30mm x 30mm I had to cancel the whole cycle and wait a month. Your cysts are small though so they may be able to shrink them. BCP will help. I am surprised they didn't start you on the Lupron as well because Lupron can be used to shrink cysts. I usually take both at the same time, the last 2 weeks of bcp's overlap with the first 2 weeks of Lupron to suppress my system. I really hope they shrink for you at the next u/s! Any delay sucks when you are trying to schedule time off and what not. My first IVF almost got delayed to August when I had taken the whole month of July off, it was super frustrating but ended up working out and I was able to squeeze it all in like the last week of July after they sped up my med schedule!

10 years ago

Good evening ladies. Injections are still going well. I'm getting the hang of it with the little insulin needles that come with the lupron. I'm just not looking forward to the bigger needles to come *ouch*. I haven't noticed any major side effects other than some weight gain but hopefully there will be a lot more of that to come lol. I have an appointment tomorrow (yes valentines day Mrs.) and if all goes well then I will start the FSH injections on Sunday. I hope that everyone is well. Keep your chin up Awhittaker....you'll get there.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo