Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Jen congrats on a great 3rd beta! When is your is scheduled for?

Mnor- yay yay! So glad to hear you got to see the baby and heartbeat :) love hearing this update from you as I know you've been on this journey a long time. Can't wait to hear about your next us and to see if there are twinkies :)

Ssura- ha you considered looking into a second opinion ? I'm sorry you feel let down by your doctor. I personally like Accupuncture but I think it does more good for me mentally than anything else. I also am going to someone who specializes in fertility and has worked with women for 15 years. I really like her and that helps too.

As for me, I'm anxious for my us on Monday. Still having sleepless nights. I wake up at 4am. Still having super light discharge from the endometrin every morning and mid day and am hating it. No matter what they tell me. I don't want to see it. I have been inhaling food when I get hungry and still have super veiny boobs. Slightly naseous when I wake up in the middle of the night too and getting stuffy nose. Hope these are all good signs.

Have a good weekend ladies!

9 years ago

I posted a fuzzy photo from my 6 yr old cellphone of a fuzzy ultrasound pic on my page! Lol. Our clinic doesn't have the best equipment. Doesn't look much like a baby but it's quite possibly my favorite picture ever! Baby's back is along the top against the sac, head on the left and tail on the right.

9 years ago

Awhittaker -- I honestly don't know what good a second opinion would do. I pass every test, just a bunch of my eggs might suck. But more so, we're out of insurance $, and we agreed in the beginning we weren't going to go broke doing this.

Accupuncture would also be to relax/de-stress, but I find it hard to imagine it would have a lasting-enough effect to change anything.

9 years ago

Awhittaker - Good luck at your u/s today!

I still don't know when my 2nd u/s will be. My doctor is doing ivf retrievals this week so I am on the wait list for an appt to see if she ends up having time to do an u/s before, between or after all the retrievals. I hope they call me soon! The suspense of not knowing about baby #2 is killing me!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! So we had our US this morning and saw one little flickering fetal pole :) So happy to see that! The baby was measuring at 6w1d and I'm 6w4d so the doc said it was right in line with the sensitivity of the us machine. They also checked my left tube to make sure there wasn't anything else there since I had pain there all weekend and it looks like its just my round ligament acting up and stretching to cause the pain.

My next US is next Monday with the RE and my OB wants to see my starting Friday! Can't wait to get past these next couple weeks and out of the first trimester where I think I will finally be able to relax more.

ps. Did any of you experience any bleeding/spotting from the vaginal US? They were poking around for a bit and I think they may have irritated my cervix again :( hoping it goes away completely soon as I haven't had any irritation for a couple days now.

9 years ago

Yay! Congrats on seeing that little heartbeat! So happy to hear that after all the stress with low betas and spotting that baby is doing good!

I noticed a little bit of brown on Sunday after my u/s on Friday. But this was only when I was cleaning out the old crinone...tmi sorry! I never noticed anything on the tp or panties. Don't know if they were connected or not as it was a couple days after. I was a little sore down there after the u/s, kind of like after a good round of sex lol. As long as I don't have anymore pink/red spotting I am trying not to worry. I hear it's normal to have some spotting after? But what about any of our experiences has been normal? I would give anything to experience pregnancy "normally"!

9 years ago

That is so awesome Awhittaker!!! How wonderful! We are just biting at the bit until we get to see the heartbeat. Trying not to get too excited or into this pregnancy until the ultrasound. Mine is scheduled for next tuesday and I will be 6w4d then as well.

MNOR- I am excited to hear if there is a second heartbeat or not! Either way, I am so happy for you that there was one healthy heartbeat there!!

So, we got our BFP's in three, let's get our heartbeats in three!! I will be anxiously waiting until then...

9 years ago

I am SO excited and over the moon for ALL of you!!! How exciting!!!!!! :) And you guys are all going through it together. Love it!! :)

Mnor - I am sooooo happy for you!!! How are you feeling? I remember feeling really sore after my first ultrasound at 8 weeks too. I didn't have spotting but I remember it being a little painful afterward and also being a bit crampy for a while. I honestly thought I was still going to start my period for a few weeks after we found out bc I had that crampy/achey feeling you get right before you start. It's normal!! :) When is your second ultrasound to see about the second sac??

9 years ago

Jen - I feel like I am just as anxious to hear your u/s results as my own!

I am feeling pretty icky and running to pee a ton... Popsicles and carbs are my only friends, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, plain pasta etc. As long as my tummy is full I am fine but as soon as I am hungry I can't prep food fast enough because I feel so nauseous. I have to try to start cooking before I get hungry. Haven't thrown up yet but feel like I could all the time. I have always been very anti puking so I am pretty good at holding it back, who knows how long I can hold out though. In my younger days after a night of drinking I would rather stand in the shower for an hour fully clothed eating an entire loaf of bread (slightly soggy bread lol) instead of giving in and just throwing up! :-)

Finally got my 2nd u/s booked for Friday! Can't wait to find out about baby #2 good or bad I just hate not knowing. I will be 7w4d. I've been going to the same clinic for like 3 years and they have 5 RE's and a NP and there's only 1 I have never seen and she is the one I am booked with Friday. Strange that it took this long. I've been going there longer than any of the receptionists have been working there at this point. Hope I like her!

9 years ago

I'm freaking out. My RE nurse had told me that every few days to go in and sweep out the old crinone, which I've been doing with no spotting. Tonight I did it with pinkish red tinged crinone and a small piece of what could've been a clot? I kept wiping and it doesn't look like it is persistently flowing but I am so sick to my stomach from this. I've also been having mild cramping for the past few hours. I know the nurse told me spotting is normal but I just am really upset. It's midnight, I can't sleep, can't stop googling and just am laying here hoping and wishing that I am not miscarrying. How did you girls get through your spotting scares??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo