Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 952 Replies | Last Page

I have yet to let up from the worry, for what it's worth.

There has been such good news on this thread lately. It's a very welcome change. It seemed to hit a low there for a while.

Hugs to you all!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I had my us yesterday and since it's only day 4 of stims, there wasn't 914 caminito madrigalmuch to see yet. I had 2 follicles already on left but none on right. Still waiting for everyone to grow grow grow. Next us is Monday and hopefully we've got more progress :) have a great weekend everyone!

9 years ago

Hoping for healthy follicles for you, AWHITTAKER!

When is the retrieval? Hopefully you'll have plenty and even maybe some to freeze.

Waitinggame: thinking of your ultrasound tomorrow....

Looks like we will have lots of updates on Monday! A follicle check, a 1st u/s and another beta for me. Mrs. Fridley - want to start labor on Monday too? ;-)

Today was the first day since 4dpt that I didn't take an hpt. I have gone through 16 hpts already not really quite believing it yet. Seeing the second line every morning made it more real so not doing one today I am feeling slightly detached. I am trying to resist my poas urge and just stay positive that everything is progressing and that my beta will be fine tomorrow. Symptom
-wise I am feeling less lately which makes me a bit nervous. The cramping and headaches have stopped but I am using the bathroom more and am super tired. My daily routine has included either a 2-3 hour nap or I am in bed, passed out by 7:30. Still having some light brown discharge but at least I don't have cramps anymore with that and the nurse told me on Friday that it's completely fine but I would still feel so much better if it stopped.

9 years ago

I would absolutely love going into labor tomorrow. My body is OVER being pregnant. Yes, we are so excited for our child, but pregnancy and my body are not BFFs. And being high risk (IVF pregnancy, advanced maternal age, anterior placenta, and effacing and contracting at ~30 weeks) has not been the glowing pregnancy my mother spoke of for her two. Nausea, back pain, bed rest, back pain, being out of breath, back pain, falling, sleeplessness, back pain, exhaustion, skin burning sensations, back pain, etc. has been more like it. While I'm thankful beyond measure for this child, I cannot deny my challenges during this pregnancy. I hope you all experience glowing, magnificent, and flawless pregnancies!!

Oh, and I would like to add that I feel that I'm not a huge whiney-butt and have a decent pain tolerance. I am 5'6" and was about 135 lbs starting out, and now am at 169. Baby Sagan should be about 6 pounds but all my weight went into my bosom. I started out at about a C cup, and am now so big that I've no clue. Before I went on 'couch potato bed rest' at week 30, the women at my office were seriously discussing opening a Facebook page dedicated to the monstrosities that are my breasts. Perhaps they are why my back hurts to no end???

Many women who struggle with infertility feel guilty or like they shouldn't complain because at least you are pregnant, right? I will probably feel that way at some point and am guilty of being angry when women complain about pregnancy especially if getting pregnant was super easy for them. You have every right to complain and be "over" being pregnant. So many aspects of pregnancy suck no matter how long it took you to get pregnant. I have had to work at trying not to judge because i can only imagine what it will be like and probably will be the whiney one when the time comes :-)

Oh and...I am an official card carrying member of the itty bitty titty committee lol. Sorry that you are not liking yours so much but I cannot wait for pregnant boobies! I am a barely A and have tried every super push-up, inflatable, water-infused, add 3 size, enough padding to protect your boobs from a nuclear bomb type bras. My hubby has already commented that they look bigger so yay!

9 years ago

I hope that I didn't sound like a big jerk whining about my pregnancy. I am so lucky to be here and grateful beyond measure that our battle with infertility was overcome with the help of IVF, ICSI, and PGD testing. I'm grateful. Very, very grateful.

I hope everyone's Monday is full of good news. There is a lot going on today so hopefully everyone checks in soon sharing the events of their day.

I woke up at 3am this morning to pee and dark red gush of blood. So I called in sick to work because A. I wanted to lay down and rest and hope it stops B. I wanted to be the first person at the lab for my beta so I could find out today if it doubled and C. If it's bad news I want to be home for it and not at work.

So here I lay...waiting....

9 years ago

Mnor - Hoping and praying that it is nothing and completely normal!! I think you totally made the right decision to stay home and rest. Thinking about you today!! *hugs*

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo