Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 952 Replies | Last Page

During our 1 1/2 year of trying with no success (natural and IUI) I would have sworn I was pregnant so many times, but never was. My symptoms ranged from metallic tastes in my mouth, cramping, just feeling pregnant, body changes, etc. but they are were not indicative of an actual pregnancy.

When I finally did IVF (and was pregnant) I had absolutely no symptoms of anything. Maybe that was because the previous symptoms were from Aunt Flo's imminent arrival and this time was different??? I've no clue. But it took weeks to feel any real changes, and then it was mainly mild nausea, fatigue, hunger, and breast pain...along with a few others.

But every body is different, and so who knows how your body will respond.

CROSSING FINGERS and let us know ASAP!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Mnor - YAYYYYY!!!! SO exciting that you had that many that were able to mature and fertilize!! That is AMAZING!!! I know you were thrilled!! I can't wait for your transfer tomorrow and to hear the outcome!! I would say you have a pretty great chance if you are transferring 3!! :) :) Eeek!!! Please keep us updated on everything!! So happy for you!!

Ms. Fridley - I hope you and baby are doing well! Your due date is coming up SO soon!!! I'm sure you are thrilled about meeting your little baby girl for the first time. What a special moment that will be!! :) :)

9 years ago

Waitinggame - I am sending you so many prayers and positive thoughts today! With my bfps/ early m/c's I had normal pms symptoms for the most part and were probably just from pio. Sore boobs/nips, fatigue, headache. Some of the giveaways for me at least were different cramping right after transfer that subsided( just didn't feel like af), heartburn, nausea and sensitive to smells. Those last 3 didn't show up until I had hcg in my sysyem. The heartburn seems to be my big indicator as I had never had it before or since. I had to google what I was feeling because I had no idea that's what it was.

I feel so blessed to be able to produce so many eggs and get so many to choose from. I always feel kind of guilty when I hear some of you struggling to get just a couple. I wish I could just pump out eggs for all of you! It's seems like that's the one and only thing I am good at. Now if only I could get them to stick! Maybe I'll squirt some super glue up my vajayjay tomorrow. Ha! We won't hear how many made it to blast until tomorrow but I am really hoping for 10 ish.

9 years ago

thewaitinggame - I am so excited to hear what your beta is! Hoping for good news!! Eek!! :)

9 years ago

Well ladies... I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm pregnant!!!!! It is absolutely surreal. The doctor said I had a strong Beta of 212. I'll go back in on Monday for a retest. I am SO excited right right, but trying to be cautiously excited! I just can't believe it worked!!

Mnor, you are next!!!!

9 years ago

I'm seriously so happy I'm all teared up for you!!!

And yes, MNOR's time is next!

Oh wow. Just wow.

9 years ago • Post starter

YESSSS! So excited for you! That is such a strong first beta! I have the goosies! I'll keep sending you lots of positive thoughts that it keeps doubling :-)

I just got back from grocery shopping and stocked up on my Frers. I am ready now!

9 years ago

HUGE congrats thewaitinggame!!! Love to see forum graduates. :)

9 years ago

Yay waiting game! That is SO awesome! How many did you transfer? Maybe there are twins? Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

Mnor- good luck tomorrow, stick babied stick :)

9 years ago

Waitinggame - SOOOO excited for you!!! That is SO awesome!! I know the feeling of it seeming so surreal that you're wondering if it is even for real. But try to soak it in and just enjoy the fact your are PREGNANT TODAY!! Such a huge blessing and miracle!! Life is so precious. So so happy for you. Big hugs!! :) :)

Mnor - Good luck tomorrow!! Hope those embies are sticky ones!! I have a good feeling about it. That super glue idea sounded pretty good lol. Let us know how it goes!! :) :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo