Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jen! Thanks for the well wishes. Looks like we are doing a 5 day transfer on Tuesday. We still have all 5 Embryos in the game and really looking forward to be getting to see the best in the upcoming days.

I will be testing on the 24th, Mnor- when is your beta scheduled for?

9 years ago

OTD was supposed to be the 21st but I might have jury duty starting that day :-( Good news is I actually get to go for my beta a day early on the 20th! But you know I will be taking hpts long before that! I will probably start testing on Wed or Thurs.

9 years ago

Mnor - congrats on getting two healthy looking little beans transferred! Super excited for you! I don't know how you do it with all the early testing, I think I would drive myself emotionally insane!! But hey, I guess we do that to ourselves anyway through all of this.

I'm 19 + 3 weeks today :) I have my 20 week u/s next Tuesday and I'm SO ready to see him again! I finally felt him kick for the first time last Thursday night, it was an amazing feeling and I'm so glad to know there is something actually in there, lol!! About 4-5 little pokes out of my belly when I laid down for bed. Unfortunately DH was out of town and now he doesn't believe me b/c it hasn't happened since!

Awhittaker - best of luck with your transfer tomorrow!! Sounds like your embryo's are doing awesome! How many are you planning to transfer again?

Everyone is getting so close!!

9 years ago

Testing early actually makes me feel better. The way I see it if I test early and get a bfn then there is still hope for the next day and so on and so forth. If I waited until say 8 or 9dpt and got a bfn then I would feel like there's no hope. It helps me hold on to that hope longer. And if I get an early bfp then it's a bonus! Also I am not a patient person and like to know as soon as possible especially to prepare myself emotionally for the beta phone call.

9 years ago

Hi ladies! So we had our transfer today of two blastocysts that were good/good grade. Doctor was super happy with the egg quality and our cycle overall. I did a two hour Accupuncture session afterwards and been laying low on the couch. Don't have any real orders to do bed rest but going to take it easy tomorrow.

Mnor- anything special you're doing with this cycle? How are you feeling?

Jen- you are up next soon :)

9 years ago

Awhittaker- congrats on being pupo too!

Nothing really special going on this cycle other than new meds. I keep going back and forth in thinking that it worked or didn't work. So far I have been having cramping both sharp pokes and centralized cramps, headaches, hot flashes, dizziness, sore legs like I ran a marathon and really tired but can't sleep at night. I keep waking up around 2 or 3 in the morning. I had all of these the last time I was pregnant so I am hopeful that this worked too. I took a FRER this morning, 4dpt, and it was a bfn. Maybe tomorrow will be a bfp!

9 years ago

Congrats awhittaker! Super exciting you've got two good ones in there. Did you do the acupuncture (I can't remember if it was before or after transfer?) where they put needles in your back as well?? That was definitely a little scary! I was so back and forth with whether to rest or not. I laid down most of the day of the procedure and then took it easy the next, but then I got right back into light exercise. I went on walks and did the elliptical a couple days after transfer up until the beta. I've read it's good for blood flow to the uterus... although I've read so many conflicting things!!

Mnor- those symptoms sound promising! I would say the main thing I noticed were those little cramps and twinges :) I want to say I had some hot flashes too!

Tons of positive thoughts for the both of you!!

9 years ago

MNOR- how exciting that you have twinges and cramping! I still don't know if I'll test at 4dpt, though my husband is in favor of it. I just literally don't think I could stand to see one more negative!! You testing early makes me rethink it though, because perhaps it's better just to test all the way through, no surprises! Let us know what tomorrow's says!!

Awhittaker- congrats on two perfect embryos!! Fingers crossed for you as well! When do you think you'll start testing?

Okay, so tomorrow morning I have an ultrasound and bloodwork to see how my lining is. I'm so nervous, I've never had lining issues before, but I can't help but worry. Did I mention to you guys that I am in grad school, and have so much going on with school? I am worried too that the stress I'm under could have a negative impact, but my RE isn't concerned at all!! I am going to rest day of transfer and return to schoolwork the next day. If I get the okay, stop Lupron tomorrow, start PIO and transfer will be officially the 21st.

Good luck everyone!!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies so I am one day post transfer and having some sharp shooting pain on my right side of my uterus. Hoping that it means something and not just the progesterone I'm on. We found out that only one more of our embryos made it to freeze today so now we have a total of 4 banked. I was hoping the other two would work too so it's a bit disappointing.

Waiting - Yes I did acupuncture after the transfer and I did several sessions before including the needles in your back that were hooked up to electrodes I think as well as cups on my back. The acupuncturist I'm seeing has been doing fertility acupuncture for quite some time and she's been my sounding board for questions and reassurance during this cycle. I feel like I should be paying her for being my therapist too :) glad that things are going good for you with your pregnancy.

Jen- as for testing, I think we are going to try to wait for the beta. Our easter was ruined last time and since the test is on a Friday I figure we can celebrate or be miserable for the weekend. Jen hope your next appointment goes great :) and your transfer is on schedule. Taking some time to relax will be a good idea after your transfer.

Mnor - hoping your test turns positive soon :)

Thanks ladies for being here to vent and share as we all go through this together ��

9 years ago

OMG! There is a second line this morning! My heart is beating so fast! :-) Please please please let this one stick!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo