Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Countdown is back on! Transfer is on Sat now. 5 days! Lining was 8.1mm this morning and we got the go ahead to start progesterone and medrol today. So relieved that my lining finally decided to cooperate.

Awhittaker did you have another u/s today too?

9 years ago

Hi guys! Glad to hear everyone is doing well in their cycles!! MNOR, sorry for the delay but awesome that you got your transfer day and it's only five days away!! My transfer date is tentatively the 21st. Had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork, and start delestrogen last night. I was so nervous about it, but it wasn't bad at all!!! I made my husband watch three different videos and went over it with him multiple times... You'd think my nursing background would make me not worry about a shot, but I was a huge baby ð??? so I keep skiing lupron and delestrogen on Mondays and Thursdays. I'll have another blood draw and u/s on the 17th and hopefully than night start medrol and progesterone. I feel fine, just maybe a little moody? Ask my husband, lol!

Good luck on your retrieval awhittaker and good luck MNOR on the transfer!!!

9 years ago

Jen- Awesome to hear your transfer is coming up soon too! Lupron turns me into a big witch with a b! Maybe that's what is getting you too. So glad today is my last dose.

I had the craziest dream last night that I went in for the transfer and they saw some things swimming around in my uterus on u/s. They decided to flush out my uterus with this suction contraption and there were a bunch of blood-sucking, embryo-munching, goldfish-looking parasites living in there. Lol! I was like no wonder none of my embryos are surviving! My dh named the biggest parasite Noah because it was as big as the ark he said! Slightly creepy but hilarious.

9 years ago

Hi ladies. So I just got back from my retrieval and we got a total of 10 eggs which is great for me as the max we got was 5. 5 are already mature and the other 5 still have a shot and it will depend on how they do overnight. Now I'm just couch bound watching TV for the rest of the day.

Mnor- i think your transfer is coming up. Crazy dream you had there. Hopefully you're feeling well and all goes well for you.

Jen- keep us posted on your transfer as well!

9 years ago

So glad everyone is moving along! Lot's of positivity right now!! I have good feelings.

Mnor - transfer still scheduled for Saturday? I will be thinking about you! That dream was nuts, how funny. I've been having crazy dreams throughout this whole process and pregnancy, but funny enough, none about babies yet!

Awhittaker - Glad retrieval went well! I would be elated with 10! Looking forward to hearing the update in the morning.

Thank you all for the condolences. It's getting better day by day, but my DH has taken it really hard. I feel helpless in making him feel any better. Just have to be here for him the best I can.

9 years ago

Congrats Awhittaker on getting 10 eggs this time! I know that has been something you have struggled with. Sending lots of positive vibes for them to grow grow grow!

Waitinggame- how far along are you now?

Yes my transfer is tomorrow in about 25 hours now! So excited! I really really hope this works this time. I really don't want to move on to a surrogate. If there was ever a moment for a miracle this would be it.

9 years ago

Thanks Mnor. Sending you lots of positive thoughts your way tomorrow!

9 years ago

Officially pupo! 2 little snow babies went in 2 hours ago! One was hatching and the other still expanding but both looked great. Can I poas yet? Lol

9 years ago

Mnor! That is so exciting! Congratulations and hope these embryos grow grow grow! :) congrats on being pupo!

We are still waiting on news from the lab to see if we're doing a transfer tomorrow or Tuesday and how many are progressing. I really hate this waiting game!

9 years ago

MNOR that is so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you and I hope these two stick and grow!! Congrats on being PUPO! I will be thinking about you and hoping that this is it too!!

Awhittaker- so exciting about your impending transfer any day now!!! Best of luck to you and I will be thinking of you too!!

I am so excited for you ladies and will be counting down the two week wait with you! Nine days and counting for my transfer!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo