Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 952 Replies | Last Page

SOMEDAY: how was your appointment? Everything go well? And the needles will get more bearable by the day until they just become another notch in the routine.

AWHITTAKER: still just sending good thoughts your way.

MNOR: well, I always am just grateful for you and your knowledge.

HUGS AND CHOCOLATE ( and wine which I currently can't have but desperately want)

10 years ago • Post starter

Lol! Wine is the hardest to give up. After transfers and such I switch to sparkling cider or grape juice and drink it from a nice wine glass. It usually satisfies the craving!

10 years ago

Happy valentines day ladies! Hope you're all enjoying something sweet and yummy tonight from your hubby's/significant others. I've got a couple more days of bcp and back to re for an ultrasound on wed to see what happened to these cysts. I don't think they are using lupron for me for the cysts so that I don't get over suppressed. I'm only on a micro dose lupron starting after baseline. Crossing my fingers all goes well so we can start this roller coaster ride again :)

Have a great weekend!

10 years ago

The appointment went well other than the fact that they are having a very very hard time finding my left ovary. I started stemming and today and its going well so far. Best to all.

User Image

10 years ago

SOMEDAY: did they find it? I've heard crazy stories about women only having one.

Hugs to all

One of my ovaries can be hard to find too. They really have to angle the u/s wand and push. It's kind of uncomfortable. Once you've been on the stims for awhile though they should find it no problem. Ovaries are normally the size of a walnut or so. It's reasonable that it could be difficult to locate especially if the tech isn't super experienced. Last stim cycle my ovaries were the size of small grapefruits! Hard to miss! I couldn't wear anything other than yoga pants they were so huge.

10 years ago

Speaking of yoga pants....

I don't know why it is legal to sell jeans in anything but full panel maternity if you are anything over a size 5. If any of you ladies have any bit of a gut and are frustrated with the way your jeans fit, please consider just trying on a pair of full panel maternity. Old Navy sells them for about $25, and I swear I want to buy them for every woman I know. They are heavenly. And no muffin top.

I am dying to buy some full panel maternity jeans! They look so comfy. Lol! I am by no means a big girl but finding jeans that are comfy is so hard. Lately I have been focusing on getting skinny in hopes that it will help me get fat and pregnant! The extra weight was making my pcos, hormone imbalance and insulin resistance much worse. After my last ivf retrieval before Christmas I topped out at 159 and was in my size 10 fat pants (or just gave up and wore yoga pants)! Ugh! Since the beginning of january I have dropped the bloat weight and then some and am now at 148 and my size 8's are getting pretty baggy. Before I started ivf I was a size 6 and about 135-140 so still a little ways to go, I just hope I can get there before FET day.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Hopefully we will all be in maternity jeans soon enough. Lol. Stemming is going well. Bravelle burns like a mo-fo going in. Yikes. I have another appointment tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous for two reasons. Firstly because I will be driving an hour and a half to the doc after having worked all night (just went back to night shift) and secondly because I'm worried the meds aren't working. I know it sounds nuts but for some reason my little mind has me thinking that because I don't feel anything or have any side effects that my eggs aren't growing. Psycho huh? I'm bloated like you wouldn't believe but other than that....nothing. Anybody else have this worry? How everyone getting along these days?

User Image

10 years ago

So DH is mad at me and I don't know who else to talk to about it. Maybe you girls can give me some advice?

So we haven't had sex in about 3-4 weeks, I am just never in the mood after our last chemical. All sex reminds me of is our inability to conceive that way and that just kills the mood right there. This morning he asked me if I was happy and I just didn't have an answer. How do I explain to him that I'm not happy and haven't been in a very long time without offending him? I mean it's not him at all... I basically feel like I'm not whole without a child and there is no way he alone can fill that void. I just don't feel like a man can understand that feeling and if I try to explain it I am worried he will take it the wrong way and be like why am I not enough for you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo