Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 952 Replies | Last Page

I'm doing pretty good. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I'm still pretty nervous and apprehensive though! I'm just not feeling many symptoms at all. I have very occasional cramping now and then I also feel a little lightheaded/dizzy when I stand up initially. I've gotten back to my exercise routine though, which is nice and I actually feel like it's been giving me more energy. I've just been running at this point.

I just want to see heartbeats!! I'm so scared nothing will be there... countdown to Monday.

Mnor - hope you are doing okay today! I'm sure you will get good news in the morning!

9 years ago

Good luck waitinggame! Wishing you at least 1, hopefully 2, beautiful heartbeats!

As you can see I am up at 4 in the morning. Waiting for the beta call is like waiting for Christmas morning as a kid. While I was up so early I peed on a few sticks. Frer is officially darker than control line and I got a pregnant 2-3 weeks on cbd! From what I have read your hcg has to be around 200 or higher to get that! Yippee!

9 years ago

It's so good to hear your mood lighten, MNOR. We are all relieved to hear that you are feeling positive about things. I am waiting to hear about your beta #2!!!!

My update. I've been 90% effaced for over a week, have been dropped for about two weeks, lost my mucus plug yesterday, and have seen changes in my discharge. And I just have that feeling that she is about to come. I'm 35+3 weeks today. If I hadn't been on 'couch potato' bed rest since week 30 I think I'd be more prepared (there are a bunch of hand-me-down baby clothes which I've washed, but not put away, etc) but we are ready to meet our little Sagan Grace. If you hear a radio silence from me, please send positive thoughts in the Central Ohio direction!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay!!! Mnor, that sounds so promising! Excited to hear about your official beta numbers!

Waitinggame - Let us know how your appointment goes on Monday!! :)

Mrs.Fridley - This is so exciting!!! I know you would have liked her to bake a little longer but it sounds like she is ready...and 35 - 36 weeks is not too too early! I know you can't wait to hold her AND get your body back! ;) Keep us posted as much as you can but I will be prayin for you extra hard if I notice no response for a while!! :)

9 years ago

Drumroll please............

237! That's a doubling time of 34 hours. I am so relieved. If only the little bit of spotting would stop I would be ecstatic. I have 1 more beta on Monday and if that is still good we can schedule an ultrasound probably for the week of the 21st but I may try to convince them to sneak it in a little early :-)

Mrs. Fridley - Sounds like you are getting very close. I have heard that labor can start as soon as the following day after passing the mucus plug and at the most within a week or 2! Looks like you will be meeting her very very soon! If you go on radio silence I will assume your little one has arrived! Enjoy every moment and update us when you can! It doesn't matter if everything isn't quite ready yet Once she arrives I don't think you will be concerned about any of that! You will catch up eventually :-)

9 years ago

Ahhh!!!!! Mnor!! Those are GREAT numbers!!!! So excited for you!!! What a great day, huh?!! How many do you feel like is in there?? Any hunches? :) Eeek!!! I can't wait for you to have your ultrasound so you can hear that sweet sweet heartbeat(s)!!! :) Now you and waitinggame can be close going through pregnancy at the same time!! :) Eek!! :) How fun!!!

9 years ago

YAYYY mnor!!!! That is awesome!!!!! I just knew it. I had a day dream when I woke up this morning that yours would be about 230 :)

Don't you feel like your u/s is so far away?! These last two weeks have crawled by for me! Monday will be here before I know it though. I think my husband is even more excited than me!!

Mrs. Fridley - wow, you are so close! How exciting! I love the name too :)

Loving all the good news on this thread lately!!!!!

9 years ago

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

Happy, happy day!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Gracealone - My gut instinct is 1 and I have felt that way since a couple days after transfer before I even had a bfp. We will see if my intuition is right but the beta numbers are supporting that it's probably just 1. I have seen women with lower betas end up with twins though so who knows?

waitinggame - Yes it seems so very very far away! With my first pregnancy I realized that it wasn't just the tww that's rough because after that you have a week or two wait for betas and then another week or 2 for u/s. It seems like forever! Sometimes I just wish I could experience pregnancy like "fertile" women do who haven't struggled for years. Just see one positive hpt, schedule an u/s around 8 weeks and believe you will be holding a baby in 9 months without all the constant worry, fear and betas!

9 years ago

Mnor - One would be awesome!! And i'm sure it would put your husband at ease too. :) I so feel like that too with the anxiety...I am 14 weeks and 6 days right now...and even though I am through the first trimester I am STILL nervous. I have my 16ish week appointment next Thursday and I am sooo hoping there is still a sweet little heartbeat on that doppler!!! I guess it probably never ends until you hold that sweet little one in your arms for the first time and you can see with your own eyes that they are healthy with all fingers and toes! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo