Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Mnor- i am sending you tons of positive thoughts in that this is just an irrated cervix or there is some other explainable minor reason. you will be in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow and I'm sorry that you even have to deal with this. Please keep us posted when you can/feel comfortable to.

9 years ago

MNOR... I know so many women that had spotting while pregnant and everything was fine. With your history this must be so scary and I hope and pray that this is just benign spotting. I'm hopeful for you that those numbers will be high and strong tomorrow. Sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way. Try to get some rest until then...

9 years ago

Some great news and some still concerning news... First off my beta was almost 32,000! Not looking like a miscarriage as of now. But after I had my blood drawn this morning I started getting some pressure and cramping and really having to pee about every 15-20 mins. So I was like am I just crazy and this is normal for pregnancy or could it be a uti because it seems pretty excessive even for a pregnant woman? I have had them a couple times but wasn't getting the intense burning sensation so wasn't sure. So called the RE again feeling like a pain in butt and they said a uti could have caused the spotting and it sounds like I might have one based on my symptoms so back I went to the lab for an urine analysis and now waiting on results for the 2nd time today!

9 years ago

MNOR -- I was just crossing my fingers for you so hard while this page loaded. I've been silent lately (and now the only one not pregnant on the board it looks like), but still reading and thinking of all of you. Very excited. A UTI, no biggie, right? I've never had one of those either, lol. Hope you feel better and plenty pregnant soon.

9 years ago

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes I have been freaking and they helped!

Ssurra - good to hear from you again! Any plans for more baby making attempts? You have no idea how many times I have been the only "not pregnant" one left. Some forum topics just completely died out years ago because everyone got pregnant and left. I felt totally abandoned and like it would never happen to me :-( I am not planning on pulling a houdini so if you still want to chat please feel free!

Jen - Do you have another beta coming up?

Awhittaker - Feeling any better after acupuncture? Get any reassurance from your nurse?

Waitinggame - Yes I would love to switch to talking more about pregnancy soon! I'm not sure if I am quite that confident yet, maybe after an ultrasound or 2. I did create a cmp account though so I must have been feeling more confident that day than I am right now. Same name if any of you use that site.

9 years ago

Mnor - so glad to hear that things are going well and that your beta is strong! Hope you got news on the possible uti. What website are you using ? I was looking for a good tracking app and haven't found one I like.

Ssura- glad to see you on here. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. I really enjoyed getting support from all of you and hope to stay on here.

As for me, Accupuncture was good and scheduled another visit for net Monday after us. I did get a chance to my favorite np and she reassured me that the spotting I'm getting is normal with endometrin. I stopped using the applicator and the spotting subsided for a day. Came back again today though so not sure if it's making a difference. I'm feeling all kind of pulling on my uterus and my boobs feel like they ballooned again (may need to get some new bras next week).

Jen- how are you feeling? When is your next appt?

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Yesterday was quiet, hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! I've been reading just didn't have anything to report! But today my third beta was 3031 and they just wanted it over 1200. She hinted that this jump could mean twins... That was not the plan but we would be so happy regardless!! I know chances of identical twins is very low so I remain realistic! My ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday the 18th. I will keep you all posted!!

MNOR- I am so excited for your ultrasound tomorrow! How is the spotting?

Awhittaker- your ultrasound is Monday and soon too! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Ssura- it is so nice to hear from you! What is your plan going forward now?

9 years ago

And we have 1 baby!! We saw 2 sacs today but only 1 had a little jelly bean with a nice strong heartbeat. The other sac was smaller and just had a yolk sac. They said it is most likely not viable but we will be going for a 2nd scan in a week just to check up on it and see if anything more develops. Guess that explains the high betas! Hubby and I are so happy to have 1 strong little baby growing! It's just so surreal knowing there is a little heartbeat going inside me. Crazy! After 6 1/2 years I thought I might never see that. We are dying to tell our parents but I think we are going to wait til after the 2nd scan to know for sure about that 2nd sac.

9 years ago

MNOR -- Congratulations! So very happy for you.

Thank you all for asking about me. We don't have a plan right now. I feel let down by my docs. My husband wants us to waste money to do IVF again, but I don't see the point.

I'd like to just try to get back to having a normal, healthy sex life, which he have not had for the last year-plus.

I keep going back and forth on accupuncture. Seems so silly, especially after all we've been through.

We're not interested in adoption or a donor egg, so this could be our lot in life -- who knows. Neither of us wants to say so, but I'm 36 in March so time is running out anyway.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo