Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Mnor!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!! :) :) YAYAYAYAY!!! :) :) I know you are just on cloud 9 right now!! Ugh. So great. I bet you can't wait to see those lines get darker too. And they will!! A second line is a second line no matter how dark they are! :) :) Eeek!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! :)

9 years ago

And this morning's result???

9 years ago • Post starter

Another positive and I am out of frers! Uploaded another pic and increased the contrast to try to make it more visible. I really wish I had a good camera. All I have is my cell and it's not a smart phone, just a crappy little 5 yr old samsung.

Mission for today: Spend life savings on pregnancy tests!

9 years ago

I looked in your gallery and totally see it.

You. Are. PREGNANT!!!!!

And by the color changes it looks like it's doubling on pace!!!

My heart is fluttering with joy!!!

Whooo!!! Mnor!! I totally see it!! You're so preggers!!! Ahhh!!! Stick little one, Stick!!! :) So happy for youuuuu!!! It will only get darker from here.

P.s. I'm 14 weeks pregnant today and I totally took a pregnancy test yesterday..."just to be sure still" lol. I don't know if the testing ever ends...lol.

9 years ago

I am so hopeful this time because with my early losses I didn't get a postive hpt until after beta at around 12-13dpt. So to be getting lines like that 7-8 days earlier than that feels great and makes me feel like this one is going to be different. I just really hope it sticks! I am probably going to keep testing everday until Tues at the very least.

Congrats gracealone on reaching the 2nd trimester! How are you feeling?

Mrs. Fridley - That second test was only 10 hours after the first one so hopefully it's doubling faster than it should be :-)
Are you ready to meet your baby girl soon? Any final prep to be done?

9 years ago

Oh MNOR, I'm just so thrilled for you!!! Please upload this morning's test. I want to see the dark line. When I did mine I peed everyday for like a week, even though they all said positive. It's like I never believed them.

I personally have more stuff to do than I can fathom, but resting and keeping the baby inside is priortity one. I dropped a week ago and am 90% effaced. Not yet dilated as of Thursday, but she could literally come any minute. If I make it to Tuesday then I'll be 35 weeks complete. My doctor is really pushing me to do everything I can to keep her in until 37 weeks.

I'm hoping all this baby dust extends out over the other gals on this thread. We've heard about too many failed IVF attempts and everyone on here deserves their time to come.

Thinking of everyone this morning....

Test from this morning is up! Got a bfp on the digital today! It's so nice to see the actual word "pregnant". I got the 1-2 week result with my mc in oct but never got the 2-3 or 3+ so I really hope it keeps rising. I think I'll do a digital every other day or so. My dh thinks I am nuts to keep testing everyday but after my early losses it's more reassuring than stressful to keep testing. Love seeing it get darker :-)

Keep that baby baking!

9 years ago

This is amazing, MNOR! So happy for you!

9 years ago

This. Is. Just. Incredible.

You must be floating on cloud 9.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo