Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Unfortunately no but for a good reason! I had to get up to pee twice in the middle of the night which ruined my chance of a strong fmu. Good news is I never get up twice and rarely even get up once. I normally sleep through the night so that's a promising symptom that it has happened two nights in a row. Also have had to go seriously about 12 times already today.

Also, heartburn set in big time last night. I made a banana milkshake at like 9 and sufferred all night. From a banana milkshake?! My throat was on fire and was super reflux/burpie and I can count the number of times I have burped in my entire life on 1 hand. It's one of my pet peeves cuz I think it is super unladylike to burp. I just could not hold it in last night.

I really hope it's not just my mind playing tricks on me and creating symptoms just because I think I should have them or just my pio. I would bet my left tit that I am pregnant so we shall see...

9 years ago

MNOR - Thinking of you, girl!

No update yet for me. Doc says this time off is good for me b/c I'm naturally producing lots of follicles. Only, follicles hasn't really been my issue ... [insert eye roll].

I'm expected to surge later this week, then we'll do the biopsy really early -- like Monday -- so we'll be sure to get it ahead of my period, unlike last time.

Between us fertility challenged, I was really starting to lose hope -- and energy. I am really tired of all the monitoring and having this take over my life. I want to enjoy my summer.

Strangely, a younger friend of mine just found out she's having twins (naturally, second cycle off the pill - I die), and instead of sending me over the edge, it weirdly inspired me - Let's go get pregnant!

Hopefully at least soon I'll start to have answers.

9 years ago

Mnor - All of those symptoms sound good to me!! Baby dust!! Keep us posted on when you take your first FRER!! :)

9 years ago

MNOR: This is really sounding promising. I'm so happy for you that this seems like your time. PLEASE LET IT BE!!!!!

SSURRA: Damn skippy go and get pregnant!!!! There might be something in the water, so go jump on that bandwagon!!!!

Hugs and cheers for you all!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

MNOR: updates???

Just shy of 4dp5dt, more like 3.75dp, and a bfn this morning. Super early but couldn't wait to poas any longer! Good news is I know the trigger is gone so from here on out any bfp will be a true one! I really feel like I am going to see 2 lines any day now!

9 years ago

This is so exciting, Mnor!! I'm really pulling for you. I have a good feeling about this one. Sticky vibes!! :)

9 years ago

MNOR: were you able to get through the night and save enough pee?

OMG! I tested this morning, 6dpt, and I swear I saw the faintest of faint lines but my hubby said he didn't see anything. I have an eagle eye for lines! I have seen soooo many negatives that I can tell when there is something there. I tested again tonight and there was clearly a 2nd line and my hubby says he can see it! I wouldn't call it a bfp...maybe a little fat positive? I posted a pic of it but it's really hard to see. Hopefully I will get a nice dark line or a digital in the next day or 2 to show you! I am soooooo excited!

9 years ago

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about you so hard and hoping that these would be the words we would read. I cannot begin to tell you how happy and excited I am for you!!!!!

I'm going to go look at your gallery posting right now!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo