Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 952 Replies | Last Page

@ LS congratulations. We are having a boy.

@ minor: yes FET went well, we did transfer a 6BB grade, did PGD . Now, im uncertain if i still need to do the amniocentesis test or not and yhe other test. I i did the Nunchal test today. Any input?

8 years ago

@mayer - Yay!! Did you guys find out recently or did you do the genetic testing??

8 years ago

Mayer - I did the nt test and first trimester screening but none of the others. I didn't like the risk of mc that came with the amnio and everything was negative at the first trimester screening so didn't see the need.

Lschrader - Congrats on finding out it's a girl! I also found out around the 17 week mark. Although I still had them check at every us after that too! I had 8 us total during my pregnancy which was great! One of the bonuses of doing ivf. For me it kicked in that I was having a baby, literally kicked, when she started moving everday around 22-23 weeks or so. I still couldn't believe when she came out though, I cried more than she did! I keep staring at her and just being completely amazed that she was in there the whole time.

Grace - I'll take you up on that advice! We struggled with breastfeeding to start and had to supplement with formula because she was at an intermediate risk for jaundice but have now weaned her off the formula. Right now we are struggling with her trying to sleep all day and then cluster feeding all night! Any tips for getting a better schedule going? Right now she is up til like 4am feeding on the hour and then sleeping from 4am til 10am with just a quick feed around 7 or 8.

Btw I added a picture of Aria to my countdown page!

8 years ago

@ minor: OMG I cried just looking at your little princess picture. And, thank ill think about what you said since we did PGD test. Its say 99% accurate.

@ LS : we did PGD so we know that he is a boy before transfer. We only have 1 embryo, him, that was viable. We are happy that we will be having boy.

8 years ago

@mnor- She is TOO sweet!!! I bet you are just overjoyed to finally hold that miracle in your arms. So happy for you!

@mayer- Yes ok that is right! I know i knew that but i swear, being pregnant is crazy. My brain is just gone :) My poor boss haha! So excited for a little boy! Do you guys have names picked out?

8 years ago

@minor: ive been thinking how are you and your little one.

@Ls : how are you getting along with the pregnancy? Are you all set for the D day?

I am 28 weeks now., diagnosed with GD controlled by diet. So far gas, heartbun, exhaustion are my worst enemy...everyday i just think that everything is worth it when i see my little guy. 12 more weeks ...

8 years ago

@Mayer51313 great, enjoy every moment

8 years ago

Aria and I are doing great! I took a year leave of absence to stay home with her. Not having a paycheck sucks but I know dh will give me what I need whenever I need it. Being able to be home with her and witness all her firsts is worth it. She is 4 months now and just started laughing and eating cereal. It flys by so fast! We are already talking about doing another embryo transfer next summer but in the meantime we aren't using any birth control so maybe we will get lucky?

8 years ago

@mnor-HOLY COW! Aria is already 4 months old?!?! That is just insane to me!! Wow!! I love that you are staying home for the year. I think that is such a great move if you can swing it. I will be staying home as well. I would love to come back to my job, but not full time. Part time is not offered so I had no choice. DH is very set on me not working full time. He does not want to do daycare and hates the thought of her being away from us all day. So cool!

I am 34 weeks tomorrow and just ready for her! I can't wait to meet this little lady! We have agreed on Lucy as her name :)

8 years ago

Any more babies arrive yet?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo