Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Mnor- yay! Stick baby stick! Congrataltuions! ( ps it's almost 4am and I can't sleep again).

9 years ago

OMG Mnor that's amazing!!! It is 5dp a 5dt??? That is so awesome!! I'm praying for darker lines and a sticky little bean for you! It's your turn!!

9 years ago

Ok, I am back. I had literally 5 mins this morning to pop on and tell you ladies the news before work. I was completely not expecting to get a line this early. Technically it was only like 4.75dpt this morning. It's faint and not photo capturable but my dh sees it too! I had to run right in and wake him up an hour early so he could confirm that I wasn't delusional. Last time I got a super squinter in the am on 6dpt but dh couldn't see anything until the evening of 6dpt when I took another test. Either that nice strong hatching blast found a home at light speed or both of them took. Hopefully I can get a photo worthy test tonight or tomorrow to share!

Jen- how was your ultrasound? Everything on track? I had minor lining issues this round that I had never had before but it seems like in the end it didn't matter. Fingers crossed!

Awhittaker - Maybe insomnia is a tip off for you too, it was for me! I have been getting up every night since like the day after transfer betweeen 2 and 4 am and can't go back to sleep. I usually sleep all the way through the night right to my alarm. I was talking to my mom yesterday and told her that I am trying so hard not to over analyze every little symptom but I still think to myself things like "yesterday I burped at 1:15 so that must mean I am pregnant". It's so tough trying not to think about it.

9 years ago

I posted a picture! Had to mess with the contrast a little bit but it's a pretty evident 2nd line this evening no squinting necessary in person!

9 years ago

Mnor- so excited for you! Hopefully you're right about the insomnia for me. Keep us posted. Your success tempts me to test but dh will be gone from sun to wed and I don't want to be a mess alone.

9 years ago

Got my digital bfp this morning at about 5.75dp5dt! Pregnant 1-2! Now I have promised my dh that I won't test every day. I just want to keep seeing bfps though! I have to try to control myself and only test every few days just on the weeks estimator tests.

9 years ago

Yay yay yay :) so happy for you that it worked. When are you going to test next? Isn't your beta on Monday?

As for me, I woke up at 345am again and couldn't go back to sleep. Started working at 7 and had breakfast of juice and an egg on toast. By the time I took a shower at 11 I got out and was shaking because I needed to eat something. Just really strange for me. Not sure if it's the steroid side effect but I was fine once I ate. Then about 3, I started getting really bad back pain. It's since subsided but now have cramping. Ugh I hope this isn't just progesterone messing with me.

9 years ago

Jen - Are you still scheduled for transfer Tuesday? Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope all is well.

Awhittaker - How are you feeling? Is your intuition telling you anything yet? Still waiting for beta?

So much for not testing everyday! I freaked a bit when I started crinone on 6dpt and noticed brown on the applicator when I pulled it out so I have been testing every morning. My experience with spotting has always been bad but this was very early to be the start of af. On the other hand, I thought it was too late for implantation bleeding. My frer's keep getting darker though every day which makes me feel better. Not as dark as the control line yet but darker than my lines were with my last pregnancy at the same dpt. Still looks about a day ahead. Since 6dpt I haven't noticed anymore brown so I hope that is over...I do not need that stress. Maybe I should just start putting the crinone in in the dark lol.

Cramps have stopped for the most part. Every once in awhile I feel some tugging or heaviness when I stand up. Still having insomnia and dizziness. New symptoms: holy tender ta-tas, heartburn, hiccups all day everyday, super queasy around 10-11am and 3-4pm. Right before meal times. Have been munching saltines between meals or chewing minty gum.

Beta is tomorrow after work so I probably won't hear til Tues sometime. If I end up with jury duty I know I can't have my cellphone in the courthouse which will suck! Might have to wait til we break for lunch or done at 5. I really hope I won't have to report because sitting there all day knowing I could have a beta result voicemail waiting will be excruciating.

9 years ago

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry I've been MIA!! Been so busy the past few days and holy crap did I miss a lot!! MNOR!!!! Congrats to you!! As soon as you put your heart was racing mine started pounding too!! I'm so so so happy for you!! Maybe both took and your HCG is high because of that and that's why you guy such an early BFP!! So amazing! Can't wait to hear the beta level!! Stick baby(s)!!!

Awhittaker- any more twinges or cramping? How many dpt are you now? Still not going to test? My fingers are crossed for you, I hope it works for you too!!

So my lining was 10.9, so transfer is still Tuesday! I'm so excited!! I think I'm going to test too. My husbands birthday is 10/25, so maybe I'll start testing then.... MNOR, did you do acupuncture this time around? I never ended up starting it, so I'm wondering if I should try to get a last minute session in? It may be too late... The progesterone shots are getting better. Well I look forward to hearing some more good news!! All three of us getting BFPs would be amazing!!

9 years ago

Hi Jen and Mnor- I'm currently 5dp5dt and today was a tough day as my husband left for his business trip till Wednesday. As for symptoms, the insomia has subsided but still not completely sleeping through the night. Didnt have any twinges this morning but then had a couple sharp pains driving back from airport. I'm definitely not testing without dh here and since i think the progesterone is completely messing with me, I think I'll wait til the beta still. I'm just really ready for this to be our time. I'm going to call the acupuncturist tomorrow to get in this week before Friday. I've been really tired and taking naps in the middle of the day. Boobs feel ginormous and tingle here and there.

Mnor- glad that things are progressing. Hope that your beta comes back strong :) as for the crinone, can't it cause some irritation to your cervix? I think using it in the dark to avoid stress is a good idea :)

Jen- glad that everything is on schedule for you. How many embryos are you transferring? I would personally recommend acupuncture as I know it's been a positive experience for me.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo