Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 952 Replies | Last Page

These are wonderful ideas! This is what's great about this community is finding help and possible answers.

Someday -- I hope something like this helps you!

20 eggs today, baby! More than double last time! My husband and I both feeling really good about these. I hoping everything continues to improve over last time's lot and that more fertilize and that we can even transfer later.

Everything went really easily, only thing is that I am at risk for OHSS, and they said that usually happens a week after trigger, so we're looking at Sunday. I'm chugging Gatorade in the interim.

10 years ago

hi ladies hope you dont mind me posting i have been following along with you ladies for quite awhile just "lurking" but wanted to say good luck to you all. I also am in the process of doing my first IVF cycle. I just had my first transfer on Sunday and am just waiting until next tuesday to go in for bloodwork. I really hope you all get your BFP's soon.

10 years ago

Hey amag! Lurkers are welcome! I hope you get a bfp too!

10 years ago

Hey everyone. Hope you'll forgive me some craziness.

So, yesterday we found out that they actually got 21 eggs, 15 of which were mature and that 10 fertilized normally. This is easily the best news we've ever received during this entire process.

They're supposed to call again today with progress, but it's almost 2 hours later than when they called yesterday, and now I'm starting to get nervous.

What if they ALL died? :(

10 years ago

Hi SSURRA,

It is a gut wrenching feeling to hear the numbers dwindling, but there most likely will be a few strong fighters in that bunch. It's normal for the numbers to go down like that, but it doesn't make it any easier emotionally. Try and stay positive that all you need is one to work!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! No, I was fine with the 10 -- that was terrific for us.

I did get the call in the last few minutes, and 8 are still hanging on, so we're scheduling a day 5 transfer -- pretty excited!!

10 years ago

Ssurra - That's great news! Numbers do start to dwindle and that's completely normal. They may not all make it to transfer or freeze but a good amount should since they are already proving they are strong. Crossing all my fingers and toes that you have a successful transfer and bfp!

Mrs. Fridley - How is your little one doing? Any new developments? Picking out a name? Decorating a nursery? Planning a shower?

I started my lupron shots and baby aspirin regimen today! Exactly 4 weeks til transfer! I am feeling excited and positive. I think my baby incubation unit is all cleared out and ready to go!

10 years ago

Great news Sura! Those are wonderful #'s! Mnor, glad you have a plan and are all good to go :)

Afm, went to first us and have 4-5 follicles on each ovary measurinng 8-9mm so far. Re said things are on schedule, I have another us on friday and probably lookiing to stim through monday morning.

10 years ago

I'm glad to hear about your numbers, AWHITTAKER. They sound great.

MNOR: your time is fast approaching!!! I have a great feeling about this time!!!

I'm doing great, have gained 20 pounds, am being beat up internally as she likes to kick and hit with voracity, and we have chosen a name - Sagan Grace. I was exactly halfway (20 weeks) this past Tuesday. And no, even with a basketball on my abdomen, I've still no clue that I'm pregnant.

Hugs to you all!

10 years ago • Post starter

Mnor & Whittaker -- thinking of you both! Keep us posted.

I'm enjoying my 'tweener time by having cocktails with friends while I can. Chugging lots of gatorade and water to ward off OHSS. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo