Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Hi Willowdancer. Welcome. You and I are nearly at the same point in our TWW. I hope that all goes well for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Willowdancer!

10 years ago • Post starter

Welcome willow dancer!

Someday- my next cycle will hopefully be IVF :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing? I've got my new calendar for this next month. Hoping this baseline allows us to move forward with this next cycle, we are scheduled for the us on the 18th.

10 years ago

Thats good news Awhittaker.

I'm 9dp5dt and still getting BFNs on HPT. My Beta is on Monday but I'm convinced that its over for us.

User Image

10 years ago

I know I said I wouldn't, but I gave in this morning and tried a hpt that was sitting in my bathroom staring at me... no line at all!
I was hoping to get the faint ones that everyone seems to see early, but alas, nothing! I'm trying not to give up hope, though, because I'm 9dp3dt and many say it's too early to show. I used a cheap generic test from Walgreen's, too, although I don't know if that makes any difference.
Saturday will be here soon enough.. Here's hoping for a happy weekend!! to us all!

Over 40 TTC # 2 with IVF Hoping to see soon!

10 years ago

I'm still believing they will be positives!!!

CROSSING FINGERS!!!!

Thinking hard about all of you this morning.

Willowdancer: your beta is today, yes?

Hugs to all of you.

Over 40 TTC # 2 with IVF Hoping to see soon!

10 years ago

So sorry to hear that willow dancer :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo