Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 952 Replies | Last Page

MNOR, I've been thinking about you all day and trying to come up with the right words to say, but I am at a loss. We are all devastated at your news, and our hearts just are pouring out for you. My husband and I talked about it at length and even he was just beside himself aching for you and your husband.

But we are still here to support you in any way you need. This whole entire process is beyond stressful, and every let down just crushes to our core. And after your six year struggle, you must be at the end of your rope. I only hope that you don't ever give up your dream. It might not be the way you originally planned, but you CAN and WILL be a mother if you so choose. I hope you do continue using the rest of your IVF package, as for whatever reason I just feel that you will succeed. I don't know why, but I just have this overwhelming feeling that you will have IVF success.

Huge hugs.

We are here for you.

10 years ago • Post starter

SSURRA: aren't you transferring today? SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS AND STICKY WISHES!!!! Let us know how it all goes!

Oh, yes! SSURRA!! Let us know how everything goes today on the transfer.

MMOR - Please keep us posted on things. I still haven't given up on this cycle yet for you. Thinking about you!!

10 years ago

Hi, all -- Yep, had the transfer this morning. Man, having a full bladder makes me cranky. All went well -- it was already starting to hatch, so that's good.

And now we wait.

MNOR - I haven't given up hope yet for you this cycle, either! Please keep us posted - we're all thinking of you.

10 years ago

ssurra - That's so exciting one was already hatching! Did you implant one or two?? How are you feeling?? Hoping for a sticky bean!! :)

10 years ago

I only had one, so in it went. I feel fine. I have a hard time staying off my feet, and I'm going to make a point to get in some downtime today and laugh a bit (weirdly that's supposed to help, but I'm also cranky as hell lately so it should serve a dual purpose).

10 years ago

Ssurra - I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else that your little embie sticks!

Got the call from the ivf nurse about an hour ago and the official beta is negative but I knew that. So that girls is why I test early. So that I can have my total melt down on my own time and not in the middle of the beta result phone call. I am strangely ok today, probably because I spent literally all day Saturday crying. Stopping all my meds and starting bcp on cd3 as soon as AF shows, which I think will be soon, so I can do another fet as soon as possible. I have a follow up with my RE in 3 weeks to plan out the next transfer. At least I still have 3 frozen so I don't have to go straight to another retrieval. I'd like to shoot for the next fet the last 2 weeks of June or 1st week of July.

10 years ago

Your strength astounds me, MNOR.

Thank you for following up with us; we've all been worried sick about you.

And it's great to hear you have more frozen, as that is so much easier a process. No need to put the body though extra crap, right?

Many hugs!!!!

I agree with Mrs. Fridley...your strength and courage is incredible and inspiring, MMOR.

SO glad you don't have to do another fresh cycle this next time! They just sound SO rough!! June/July will get here before you know it!! :)

*hugs*

SSURRA - How are you feeling?!

10 years ago

Thanks, MNOR! Thinking of you, too. If there is a silver lining it's that you do have more frozen. The FET process is SO much better than fresh, sadly.

GRACE, I'm feeling just fine. Possibly even somewhat less cranky thank this morning. The transfer is simple and is only uncomfortable because you have to have a full bladder. Once it's over and you can relieve yourself, it's like it never happened!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo