Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 952 of 952 Replies

Hi, I am 31 TTC#2 diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I started my first IVF cycle this month. Currently on CD6 (3 days of stims). Had an ultrasound this AM and dr said I have a 11mm in one side and 12mm in the other side. Is this all the follicles I have or do they just count the ones that are over 10? Kind of anxious since I think I messed up a bit with the injections :(. Dr said it looks good, but she also said if the cycle doesn't work that we need to touch base since I haven't seen her personally for a while... Kind of confused right now. Any help will be awesome.

7 years ago

In Ukraine, I know such surrogacy agencies as Biotexcom, Isida, Babyboom.
When I was choosing to go for Surrogacy, I decided to visit Kiev first and to see all clinics. So we came, talked to all of them. Finally, we agreed to work with babyboom.
"

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo