Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Beta #2 was 429! It doubled in about 35 hours. What a relief! It's so hard to believe that this is real and might actually be the one. I have one more beta on Monday and if that is still good I can schedule the first ultrasound. I feel like a little weight is off my shoulders finally but still feel like there's such a long way to go before I feel "safe".

9 years ago

MNOR- that is so wonderful! My husband and I were just taking our dog for a walk and I had been telling him about your journey, and awhittaker's, and we were talking about how when we got back home I needed to log in and see how your beta went! I am so thrilled for you!! I hope this is it!! You deserve it!! Sending tons and tons of positive vibes your way!!

9 years ago

Mnor congrats on the beta! So glad to hear things are progressing.

I am super nervous and anxious about tomorrow. I got to hold my cousins one day old son and just hoping that this cycle is the one that will work for us. Still had stabbing/pinching today and still have super veiny boobs and insomnia. Hoping for a good nights rest and good news tomorrow.

Thank you Jen for the well wishes. May your little embryo grow grow grow :)

9 years ago

Good luck at your beta today! I hope you get good news and a nice strong beta!

9 years ago

Hi! You are all officially the first to know outside of my hubby that we are PREGNANT!!!! Beta came in at 83. Next beta is Tuesday! Stick baby stick! Off to celebrate!

9 years ago

Yes! I am so happy for you! Be strong little baby! Have fun celebrating with your hubby and drinking virgin drinks ;-)

9 years ago

Yay!!!! So happy for you and your husband!! That is so exciting!! I'm glad that you can't go to happy hour now ;)

Okay, I'm 3dp5dt right now, I have like a burning, cramping feeling into uterus.... Does that sound familiar? I've been cramping and twinging off and on! Give me hope ladies! I hope I'm next!

9 years ago

Bfp's come in 3's! You are next jen! Definitely had lots of pokes, twinges, cramps and what I would describe as a feeling like someone squirted icy hot into my uterus. More like a cold tingly burning? Idk that was weird and I only felt it early on and only this pregnancy. If you check my page I have symptoms charts for this and my last 2 pregnancies although "icy hot sensation" isn't a choice, I know everyone experiences different things but I still like to check out other ppls.

9 years ago

Good morning! Just did my first hpt and I think it looks beautiful! It's under my name in the gallery. Can't wait to pee on a stick again tomorrow morning to see it progress. At 10 min the line is as dark as the control line :). Still battling insomnia (it's 4am) and had really bad gas last night and just bloating/uncomfortable stomach pains. Very moody too to say the least.

My dh cheated with the results yesterday. I picked him up from work and asked him if we got the message yet. He said no not yet. Started driving home and he turned off an earlier exit, he at that point said, "you wanted to hear at the beach, right?" That's when I realized he already knew. Meanwhile I was crying on the way telling him how badly I want this and how come we hadn't heard yet. Then we went down to the beach and listened to the " congratulations you are pregnant" in disbelief. IT still hasn't really hit me and I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it until we get confirmation that things are moving along. But I am going to enjoy this feeling and keep thinking positive thoughts :) only one of our friends know at this point and want to keep it that way until Tuesday.

Jen- pinching and twinging and yanking and stabbing is what I had from 3dp to about 8 dp off and on. My other indicator for me is the blue veins across my nipples. I never had those before and they are very prominent now. Can't wait to keep hearing your symptoms until your positive :)

Mnor- how are you feeling now? Do you have anymore betas? What day are you on technically?

Again, thanks ladies for being here. It's awesome to share this with you and get support along the way when no one else understands!

9 years ago

Feeling a lot better actually! Got some energy back yesterday to do some house work. All last week I would have to just plop on the couch and rest after doing the smallest tasks and the house was a disaster as a result and I totally ran out of clean undies. Mainly just dealing with insomnia still. Was up last night from 12-2 then at 5 for good. Woke up to my hubby out on the couch, he got sick of my tossing and turning. I think my sore hips from the PIO are making it even worse because I can't get comfy.

I have one more beta on Monday. I am taking the morning off from work this time to do it so I can hear results the same day. I used my last frer this morning and posted my most recent progression photo. The test line is really bold now and stealing most of the dye from the control line. It makes me feel so much better seeing it get darker while waiting for the beta especially since I am having less symptoms! I still have some cb weeks estimator tests so I hope I can get a 3+ soon since Monday I will be 5 weeks.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo