Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 952 Replies | Last Page

I am chugging right along at 31 weeks now! It's the single digit home stretch! Pretty much everything is ready for her arrival. Just had our baby shower on the 19th and got our stroller and car seat this past weekend. I am just waiting on my glider at this point. Somedays it doesn't seem real. I feel her kicking away in there but it's hard to imagine an actual baby. It probably will hit me like a freight train as soon as she is here.

9 years ago

Just wanted to check back in - I've been completely MIA!

Mnor - was just thinking about you today!! Sounds like things are going great. You must be 35 or 36 weeks by now?? So close!!! I almost miss being pregnant some days... feeling the baby move inside you is the most incredible thing ever! I still can't believe I got to experience it. I bet some of those movements are starting to hurt?? By 36-37 weeks I would yelp when my boy would kick hard!

Our little boy, Camden, is 3 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe it... time has flown. He is the best baby ever. So sweet, smiley and just such a good baby. He will babble and talk to you as long as you talk to him :) Been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks and now sleeps about 10 hours at night (thanks to Babywise I believe!). We are already talking about a second. I can only hope it won't be as hard as conceiving him!

8 years ago

waitinggame - Great to hear from you! Glad things with the baby are going well and that he's sleeping through the night! What a relief! What is this Babywise you speak of? lol

I am 36+2 today and had an ob appt this morning. They started checking me this week, no dilation yet but she said I was 25% effaced and she could feel the baby's head in position. I am hoping by next week's check I start to dilate. The physician's assistant sounded like maybe she wasn't expecting me to go all the way to 40 weeks, she said "hopefully you'll go at least 2 more weeks". Fingers crossed! I really want to meet her sooner rather than later.

Any news from anyone else? It's been super quiet lately!

8 years ago

@mnor-You are so dang close!!! SO exciting!! I bet you are cannot wait to meet her! I have two friends who delivered their babies this week and for the first time ever, i was jealous they were in labor!! I have never felt that before. I just cant wait to meet my baby!

I am 13 weeks today. My morning sickness hits me about every other day now. Today i feel great, yesterday i was terrible. So we will see. My doctor is very confident he will be able to tell us what we are having at our next check up which is on June 30th! I am kinda hoping for a girl, but will be so happy with a either!

Excited for you!!!!

8 years ago

Baby has arrived! My water broke on Tuesday night at 39w0d and I went to the hospital before contractions even started. I labored on my own over night for 12 hours but I was having terrible back labor and wasn't dilating on my own. I started pitocin and gave in and got the epidural wednesday morning and baby was born wednesday night. Miss Aria Rose was born Wednesday at 5:38pm and was 7lbs2oz and 20 inches long! We are so blissfully sleep deprived and happy!

8 years ago

Congratulation Minor! Im so happy for you.

Im 12w2d today. Sick most of the 12 weeks but im ok and happy with it, hoping it will be over soon.

8 years ago

Congrats mayer! Hadn't heard from you in awhile! Apparently that fet went well? My morning sickness didn't stop til about 5 months sorry to say...hopefully it stops for you sooner.

8 years ago

Oh, @Mnor!! I am SO happy for you!! Doesn't it feel so surreal having that baby girl in your arms for the first time!! I don't think I actually believed I was really pregnant until I held my daughter for the first time. I just couldn't wrap my mind around that reality until then...even when I was huge!! My daughter was also 7 lb 2 oz and 19 inches long! So very close in size, just an inch off! So happy for you. Hey, please let me know if you have any questions about breastfeeding or mommy things. I am about 6 months in (and still breastfeeding also) so stuff is still fresh for me. I certainly don't know everything but have learned a couple things here and there. It has helped so much to have ppl in my life to come to for questions so I'm here if you need anything! Congratulations!!! <3

8 years ago

@mnor - Congrats lady!!! SO exciting and love her name! I bet you are over the moon!!!!! I am just so happy for you!!!

@mayer-I didn't realize you were so far along! Exciting! I am 16w4d today and still have morning sickness if i dont take my medicine :( I am on unisom sleeping tablets at night. They make a world of difference!! I couldnt keep anything down and was sick ALL day. It was terrible. I was losing weight. Look into them!

@grace- I think i am going to be the exact same way! I know I am pregnant, but i still have yet to get that attachment. I mean, if course i love this baby, but I think seeing him or her will be all the difference for me :) Maybe also once i know what the baby is!

Ladies, we get to find out the gender today!!! Since i am considered high risk due to IVF, we get u/s every 4 weeks so they are confident we will know at today's appointment :)I think i want a girl but am preparing for a boy! Either way we are super happy as we want one of each!!!

8 years ago

It's a GIRL!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo