Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Mnor. That sucks :( and I can totally relate. I actually got a chance to catch up with my friend and in her defense it wasn't her that splattered photos, it was her mother in law who then tagged her. She has another friend struggling with infertility and I guess when she shared her news that friend stormed out of her home crying and wouldn't speak to her for days. She just didn't want to hurt my feelings and didn't know what reaction I would have. We live miles apart. I had to explain to her that although I am sad about my situation, I am very happy for her. I let her know that it's ok to share good news with each other and bad news, as friends, we should always be there for each other regardless.

And as far as Facebook, whenever we have an understanding of what our family is going to be whether kids via pregnancy or adoption. I too will splatter :)

9 years ago

It hurts me so much more when friends keep it from me. I had one good friend that we always couple date with who ordered vodka and soda at dinner to the waitress. When she told me she was 14 weeks along, and I asked her about the drinks she had had, and she said she got there early and had the hostess tell the waitress to just bring soda water with lime. I pretended to be so happy on the phone, and then sobbed into my husbands arms. That was the hardest one, and all of my friends are getting pregnant. It hurt so much more that she hid it for 14 WEEKS and we saw them all the time!!!!!

Update on me- Day 7 U/S today showed dominant follicle on left 18 mm, and dominant on right 13. E2 is 1345 and 15 follicles are measurable. We will continue same dose Menopur, Follistim, and Ganirilex tonight. Repeat U/S and BW bright and early at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow with probable Lupron trigger Saturday and retrieval Monday morning! We are so excited to have the day moved sooner because we were originally scheduled for retrieval Wednesday. I about had a heart attack because my nurse called and said that I would be triggering in a few days and I said I do not have the lupron trigger. She was like "you don't have it?! thank you for being on top of it, I am going to call the pharmacy now!!" Well the wonderful staff at Barrons Pharmacy literally called me one minute later and said they were overnighting it and it would be here by 10:30 a.m. He said they don't send it with the rest of the meds because once they mix it, it is only good for 30 days. So, just in case the cycle were to be cancelled, they don't want us to pay for it and have to waste it. Just on a side note though, I would 100% recommend Barron's pharmacy. They worked with me because insurance does not cover one penny of anything infertility related, and they used coupons, and rebates to help me get the best prices. I had called around to price compare at other pharmacies and they were so short and unhelpful. Just wanted to give a little plug to Barron's because they rock :)

So, that's the latest and greatest for me!

Awhittaker- tww is the worst but I have my fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Had a dream last night that I had a big pregnant belly, could actually feel contractions, my water broke and then my dh was rushing me from a wedding to the hospital. Of course my doctor was Miranda Bailey from Grey's which kind of gave away that it was a dream lol. But then I woke up and reached for my belly that wasn't there and reality hit :-( It was such a good dream! I just want to go back to bed. Hoping this is a sign that I am meant to have a baby.

9 years ago

Confession: I took a test today, 6dpt. Granted it was mid-day but a big fat negative.

I haven't told my husband.

Beta on Tuesday. I don't know if I can bear to hear the pity in my doc's voice.

9 years ago

Mnor. What a wonderful dream. May it come true for you and all of us on here.

Ssura- hoping that you are too early and just need a couple more days.

Jen- hope your retrieval goes great!

9 years ago

I got my first super super super faint line on 6dpt last time with dark fmu. I had to wait a few hours and then stood in the sun and tilted it back and forth for like 1/2 an hour and my dh was like "I don't see anything, you're nuts". I thought I saw something but wasn't sure. I got a slightly less super faint positive on 7dpt with fmu. You probably won't see anything before 8 or 9dpt unless you use a frer. Is that what you are using?

9 years ago

MNOR -- Hahah, you crack me up. I was using a frer, but like I said mid-day urine at only 5dp5dt. I read enough on the internet to prolong my hope -- seems like hcg would only be starting to get into my blood stream. The embryos transferred weren't quite blasts, so they were a bit pokey and maybe it took an extra day anyway.

My only other symptoms are breast tenderness, which isn't as bad as what I got from the stims, but could still be progesterone, and some twinging type activity on and off in my lower right abdomen for the last few days.

Keeping the hope for now. Fingers firmly crossed.

9 years ago

Ssurra - thinking about you today on your beta - sure hope that home test was too early! Keep us posted.

Jen - you must be getting close to retrieval? Let us know how it goes! Hope they get lots of healthy eggs from you!

9 years ago

Hi all,

I've been reading your posts but time to reply is scarce.

Please know that I'm sending positive thoughts out to each of you.

SSURRA: thinking of you.

JEN: welcome!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Finally 41 days after the miscarriage AF has arrived! Now we can get the wheels turning on our FET. Be on the lookout for a transfer date! Hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo