Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 952 Replies | Last Page

That is amazing. So happy for you!!!

Oh, and huge props to your hubby and his raise! I'm sure that has helped in more ways than recognized.

9 years ago • Post starter

Yayyy!!! That's such great news, Mnor!!! 12 frozen embies!! I know you're just beside yourself. I can't wait for July 8th to roll around for you. I know it will be hard waiting but hopefully SO worth it!! :)

9 years ago

Waitinggame - Good luck at beta #2 today! I am thinking of you!

9 years ago

WAITING: please let us know about your second beta count!!!!

MNOR: How are you feeling?

Crampy, restless, and really hungry. Lots of stabs and pokes and pinches yesterday which I hope is 1 or more implanting. Having restless nights and not sleeping super well I think because I just want to know. Also the last 2 mornings I have woken up early to use the bathroom and have to eat right away which is weird for me. I have been eating something small like a yogurt at 5 and then a second bigger breakfast at 8 or 9. I usually get up at 5 but don't get hungry and eat til almost 8.

Went for my e2 draw this morning and on the way home I decided that my stash of 3 frers, 1 answer brand, and 1 cbd wasn't enough so I grabbed another box of 3 frers! I am nuts but I really want to start testing tues or wed and be able to test up til beta day. It really gives me peace of mind to know one way or the other before the beta if possible so I am prepared for the phone call.

9 years ago

Sounds like good signs to me!!!

Maybe you and WAITINGGAME are both going to go through pregnancy together?? Let's hope!!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED AND BABY DUST

Yeah! Sounds like good signs to me. Hunger was for sure one of my first symptoms before I even found out. I was so hungry all the time! Then the nausea set in a little later...lol. Keep us posted on those frers!!

9 years ago

Nurse just called with my Beta and needless to say, it has doubled!! It came back at 1,283!!! It seems so high, which is awesome, but wow... I could really have twins growing right now. So crazy. I'll wait another week before I go back in for another.

Mnor - it sounds like you are having some solid symptoms already! You are too funny with FRERs! I just have a really good feeling for you this month too :) Will you test the HCG out of your system too?

9 years ago

Yayy!!! That is SO exciting waitinggame!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you're beside yourself right now. Enjoy the reality of it!! :)

9 years ago

MNOR: Did you test this morning?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo