Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Got a call nice and early this morning so I don't have to be on pins and needles all day. Out of 24 eggs retrieved, 19 were mature enough to go through icsi and 18 of the 19 fertilized and are looking good! So excited about these nunbers so far! Going to get an update tomorrow on how many are still chugging along and when the transfer will be. The embryologist said I should have plenty to let them all try to go to blast stage and do a 5dt on Sunday.

10 years ago

Fantastic News!!!!

I'm sitting waiting for the ultrasound appointment now.

It's a good day for all!

10 years ago • Post starter

LOVE the news Mnor. I am so excited for you.

User Image

10 years ago

It is glorious news.

No twin Fridleys, just one baby. She's doing great and is on the right path of growth. Her heart rate was 100 bpm.

Is it weird that even though I know I'm pregnant I don't feel pregnant? It's like it's still only theoretical. I really want to feel happy and excited for real, but I'm just not there mentally yet. When on earth will it set in?!?!?

Yay! One beautiful little baby girl! It will seem real soon enough. Only about another 2 months or so and you will have a bitty baby bump for proof. That's when it sinks in for a lot of women. Do you have another u/s coming up?

10 years ago

I'm scheduled to have my next one on Jan. 2nd, but due to a work meeting I'll need to reschedule. I understand that there will be significant growth during that time and should start to see pieces that resemble a human.

Oh, my baby's measurement was 1mm. This is significantly smaller than the 'blueberry' my fancy phone app told me. 1mm equals about 1/25th of an inch and more like a poppy seed.

Ooohhhh, just got the hungrys. I can't stop eating or peeing!

Those were on my list of symptoms around the 5 week mark too. Peeing a lot, heartburn, super smell, itchy nips, so tired I was falling asleep like 15 mins into a car ride and I never sleep in the car, and being super hungry, knowing exactely what I wanted and had to have it on a plate in front of me in under 5 mins lol.

Gonna be on the look out for all of those again. At least now I know what to look for that I don't get just from the progesterone. Stupid progesterone screws with you!

Transfer is scheduled for Sunday at 9:30! That means beta #1 will be new years eve! Really hoping for a new years surprise :-)

10 years ago

SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I've been thinking of you all morning, MNOR.

Keep us updated!

Embryo transfer complete! Transferred 2 blasts. All 18 were still growing, but only 5 had made it to blast today so we transferred 2, he is going to freeze 3 and give the rest another day to try to make it to blast to freeze some more. I am hoping there are at least 8-10 to freeze.

I am currently instilled on the couch with my puppy, big bang theory dvds and some chips and dip! Lol! This is the life. Dh is even out finishing up Christmas dinner shopping for me. Fingers Xed. I don't think I am allowed to complain if he screws it up given he's doing me a favor.

And now I wait...the holidays screwed up my beta so I have to wait til jan 2nd. I will be poas way before that! Trying to think sticky thoughts!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo