Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Maybe cloud 8... I'll be on cloud 9 once we see a heartbeat. We are having a big italian pasta lunch at my in-laws today and I have no idea how I am gonna keep a shit-eating grin off my face!

9 years ago

Mnor! Congratulations! So excited to come back from this week to see you pregnant :) hoping that this next month is my turn :) when is your official beta? Keep us posted on your numbers and may they double nicely :)

As for me, my baseline us is tomorrow. Hopefully all is good to start meds that night. I did end my bcp on the second and af still hasn't come which always worries me about the lining and making sure it's good.

Grace. Congrats on second trimester :) and mrs fridley hang in there for another 2 weeks at least!

9 years ago

Ahh!! I just want to hug you Mnor!! I am SO incredibly happy for you. Praying for a sticky bean now!! I can't wait for you to get that phone call for your beta. Just the words "you're pregnant" from the doc's office are some of the sweetest words! :) Yay!!!

Ms. Fridley - You're SO close!! That baby is just too excited about coming into this world to meet her mommy, I think!! Stay put little one!! ...just for a little while longer!!

Awhittaker - Hoping for your two lines soon too!!!

As for me, thank you for the congrats on hitting 2nd trimester!! It feels really good although I still struggle with worry sometimes...From what I hear though that is a struggle all the way until you hold that healthy baby in your arms! I feel great! Lots more energy and feeling more like myself again...it's odd some days I don't feel pregnant at all...but i'm getting a little bump now so that reminds me that I still am which is fun! :) Soaking up every precious moment while this little one is growin!! :)

9 years ago

Mnor!!! I just saw your latest hpt upload! Congrats!!! The progression looks great too! So excited for you! I can't wait to see how your beta comes back Tuesday. That is just awesome!!!!!

9 years ago

I wish this were fb and I could just "like" all of these comments lately!!!! :)

9 years ago

Thinking of you and your baseline US, AWHITTAKER. I hope it leads to everything going your way. I'm sending good thoughts out to you!

MNOR: Tomorrow is your beta....
How long has your journey been? Something like 7 years now? You did how many IUIs and IVF cycles? And let us know if you upload any more HPTs?

SSURRA: Your time is coming too!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, Mrs. Fridley --

Yep, had my biopsy last week. Should have results midweek this week, though apparently it's just to see if I have chronic inflammation, for which they'll give me an antibiotic.

I should get my period next week sometime, then we might do BC for an extra week while my husband and I are in Chicago. So, thinking late July/early August to begin stims.

At least I'll get some beach bikini time before I have to start stabbing myself! (Have a one-piece for that)

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Had my baseline us this morning and no cysts so we are all good to go! Just did my first shot of stims and took my first dose of clomid. Super excited about this cycle and with all of the good news, hoping that it's my turn :) my next us is on Friday.

Mnor - wishing you a high beta tomorrow :)

Ssura - glad you have a plan to move forward. Hope your results are positive or at least help with the next steps.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

9 years ago

Awhitaker -- Yes, the positive vibes are rubbing off on me, too! Let's keep up the hope!

MNOR - -Can't WAIT to hear your beta #s tomorrow.

My biopsy was normal, everything A-OK. Which is great, truly, though the mystery continues. Maybe I just needed some time off. Maybe poking my uterus will help wake it the hell up and realize it's supposed to catch an embryo next time. :)

I should get my period next week and start BC. Stims should start at the end of the month. Works out for me, getting in my vacations without worry!

9 years ago

Awhittaker: Glad to hear there were no issues found and that you were able to start things. How has your experience with Clomid been? I was on the 50 mg dose for four months and I completely turned into Linda Blair with her head spinning. I can't even imagine what a higher dose would have done to me. I'm thinking of you and my only recommendation is to keep busy and distracted!!! I know that's wayyyyyy easier said than done.

Ssurra: Very happy to hear that the biopsy was normal. I'm sure you've been beside yourself with worry. Enjoy that well deserved vacation and come back refreshed and ready to get knocked up!!!!

MNOR: I have been anxiously waiting to hear your beta count today but also am curious how your pasta lunch with the in-laws went. Did you tell them that this might be the time? Or did you just sit there glowing and daydreaming?

GraceAlone & WaitingGame: Have you thought about names yet? Care to share?

Let's keep the great news flowing!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo