Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 952 Replies | Last Page

STICKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you and your hubby!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Wishing the best for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey goodluck mnor what a perfect excuse for getting out of Christmas shopping!
Sticky vibes

Me- 41, endo, adenomyosis, blocked left tube DH- 39, good swimmers Ivf round 1 Oct 2013 Awaiting FET...

10 years ago

Merry Christmas, everyone!

May we all be holding bundles of joy next year this time!

Indeed, Mrs., indeed.

User Image

10 years ago

Hope you all had a merry Christmas as well! I really hope 2014 is our year and we have little ones for Christmas next year too!

I really really want to test already! Getting very impatient and I came down with a head cold on Christmas Eve so I am not noticing any symptoms over my congestion and sneezing ugh! Wish I could just pop an aleve cold and sinus right now instead of suffering through it :-(

10 years ago

I had a very faint positive 7 days after my transfer. When will you test?

I've been sending good thoughts out to all of you gals!!!

I'm currently in exhaustionland. All I want to do is sleep. And eat. And sleep. Oh, and pee.

MNOR: did you do much bed rest? Anything different this time?

I did couch rest for the day of transfer and day after. Basically just got up to eat when dh wasn't around, use the bathroom and take the dog out. I was pretty crampy the first couple days, more so than the last 2 times, but that could just be because I was so stimulated this time. I am hoping it was early implantation though. Christmas eve I went out for an estradiol check and did some light shopping and then lounged the rest of the day. I didn't really get back to moving a lot until Christmas day, I did quite a bit of house work and cooking.

I think I am going to start testing tomorrow at 5dpt. Many women with twins report positives on 5-6dpt so I am hoping for that early positive. Fingers xed!

10 years ago

MNOR: did you test? I've been thinking about you all day.

So far nothing. Have tested the last 3 mornings, 5dpt-7dpt. I swear I see the faintest shadow of a line on this mornings test but I may just have line eye because I want it sooooo bad. It's not even something I could take a picture of and put to a vote because I know it won't show up on camera. Guess I just wait til tomorrow to try again.

On 5dpt I had a quick burst of red spotting in the evening, which is way too early for af especially since I am on progesterone but I thought it was kind of late for an implantation bleed. Since 5dpt I have had brown spotting off and on and cramps like af is coming. That combined with the neg tests has gotten me pretty down and got me thinking it didn't work...again. Hopefully I did implant late and that explains the neg tests still. Last round I didn't get a pos until 13dpt but that ended in mc so I know getting a pos that late is not good.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo