Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

WooHoo!!!!

Zuberi: Hooray! I am so excited for you!! I can see the very faint line! I can't believe you are holding out and waiting for your last two tests! I would be at the store stocking up so I could test everyday. When is AF due? I am so happy for you! You will be in my prayers for this little one to stick!!

Amanda: I can barely believe we have been together for a year! What a year it has been! I can't imagine going through some of it without you ladies! I am 13w4d. I am feeling pretty good. I have also had 3 u/s. I bought a Doppler when I was pregnant with DS. It is fun to be able to hear the HB at home whenever I want, but it is definitely not as good as the one At the doctor's office, so sometimes it is hard to find the beat. We will be finding out the gender (just made the appt for Feb 25th). A couple of my friends have been trying to convince me to try one of those gender at home tests., just for fun. However, they are like $20-30 bucks. So... I don't know...

Clothing is a real issue for me right now... All my maternity clothes are too big, but he clothes I was wearing a few months ago are too tight around the waist. My "fat" clothes fit, but they aren't made for a pregnant body so they shift and make me just feel fat. I can't wear belts anymore because they hurt my belly when I sit down. I am ready for a big round belly because I think people just think I ate too much last night, not that I'm pregnant...

Oh, my heart is just filled with joy! I wasn't going to check in this morning, but if am so glad I did!!

10 years ago

Zuberi: Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait for that frer to be super positive and for you to post it.

Amanda: I'm glad you are doing well and that you only have 2 weeks left of progesterone.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm glad to hear you are doing well. How exciting that you will be finding out the sex soon.

10 years ago

hi guys,
I'd like to join here. CD2 today and really hoping for baby nr 2 this year!

I have a baby girl, born in August 2012 and we are trying again since last August.
Susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Hi Susy, All the ladies on here have now gotten their BFP's. I'm the only one left and my DH and I have decided to stop TTC and just go with life and enjoy DS who will be 3 this year.

10 years ago

Welcome Sasy: We are glad you have joined us. I just got my bfp. But I'm not going anywhere any time soon. The rest of the ladies still check in and update us on their progress. So you will have ladies hear to support you. Skarcm is only taking a break. (Wink) not trying and not preventing). FYI we don't do tmi so feel free to express your self.

10 years ago

thx for the posts! Hope indeed to get support but congrats to you all with the bfp's! Having a baby in August/September is great! I really hoped being pregnant again during the summer!

But October is also fine :) Not complaining if i get the bfp in about a month.

Skarcm I do understand your decision to stop ttc for a while. It can get really frustrating sometimes! Good luck to you!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Amanda, I go to the doc Feb 3. I hate waiting, ugh!!

Zub, that's great!!!!!! Did you take a digi? Did you make an appt?

Skar, I really hope you get your BFP regardless!!

Susy, baby dust to you!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Morning ladies

Just wanted to check in and give you guys and update. 10dpo I got the very faint positive and 11dpo it got alittle bit d darker, However I did not take a picture because I was going to post my 12dpo for my records. I woke up on. 12dpo and my symptoms were gone. No cramps, sore breast/nipples and no more headaches. I tested with fmu and it was as faint as 10dpo. This am my temp drop to my cover line. And test was negative. Af haven't came yet but I know she is on her way.

10 years ago

Aww Zuberi I'm so sorry to hear that. hugs

AF showed up for me Sunday evening, blah.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo