Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!! Happy Tuesday!

We had family in town, and today was the first day I was able to get online to check in with you all. I have read up on all the posts, and hoping this is a great month for us all.

Lucasmommy, I smiled so much when I read your post! ahhh!!! I hope, I hope, I hope! I'm so excited for you! Please keep us updated!

Dbjohnson,
your in-laws sound like mine! good luck with their visit, and hope it goes well. Mine were jsut here the last few days and kind of the same thing. I feel like I'm taking care of an extra two kids when they stay with us. Hopefully O happens when they leave, so you can enjoy your time.

Zuberi, so glad to hear you are going with the flow and feeling relaxed. Have you O ovulated yet?

Amanda, I enjoyed reading yor update from the docotor. it sounds very promising and I would imagine a relief from all the ups and downs the last few months.

Want1more, welcome!! glad you can join us all in this ttc journey! It's been a great outlet for me to feel supported in this.

Mommac-, how is it going?

AFM, I see my doctor tomorrow for the big appointment. I have waited 5 weeks for this appointment. Can I just say I am nervous? I know that may seem wierd, but I just heard in the past everything was fine since I have already had kids, etc... I felt so blown off. But after having my daughter in 2010, I have had irregular cycles and lots of issues. I KNOW it's hormonal related, and I just want to be taken seriously if that makes sense. My last pregnancy with my daughter in 2009, I also had to have prog. injections during pregnancy due to bleeding.

I do have my lab results to bring in (the one that showed progesterone at 6.4 at 7 dpo.). Not sure what he will say or think? All I know is that when I wrote out my cycles last night from this last year, they are all over the place. Also, my period arrives 10-11 days after my +opk. I have light bleeding that starts usually around 8 dpo that I have written down, and then the full period arrives day 10/11 from that +opk. If you don't ovulate for 24-36 hours from that +opk test, then that leaves 9 days for a luteal phase, plus the days before that with light bleeding. I have had left side pain since 2010 that has got much worse in my last 3 cycles too, and so curious about that. I also have a lot of hair shedding for the last 6 months. I'm not talking just a little from having long hair, but full on shed like yo get once you have a baby. Everything feels so out of tune, and it's been over a year of waiting to figure this out. Whew. Sorry for the long vent. I'm eager, nervous, and anxious about tomorrow. I just want some answers or some better clarity.

I will keep you all updated. Hope all is well!

11 years ago

Hey Hey!

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. I am super relieved but also still quite nervous. We will see!

Zuberi: I am glad you are feeling more relaxed. I think that really helps the process. I have also been trying not to obsess too much (not that I have much to obsess about right now lol)

MommaC: I hope O day comes at a good time for you and DH between both of your trips. Watch out b/c mine gets delayed if I'm not at home.

Dbjohnson: I hope your in-laws don't interfere with O for you. And I am also happy to hear that your kitty is doing well. My in-laws live in the same town so I have to put up with them all the time. They spend money they don't have and like to give unwanted opinions on what they think we should be doing although their daughters and who they should be giving the advice to. Hang in there.. you will make it through it and hopefully have a BFP at the end of the month for all your patience

LucasMommy: I am so EXCITED for you! I hope this is your BFP and everything goes well!

SandraK: Good luck at your appointment. It sucks to wait. Hopefully they can give you some insight and get things taken care of for you. Good luck and keep us updated!

Want1More: Where are ya girl?

AFM: I have NO symptoms.. I mean I don't even have imaginary ones that we notice each month that mean nothing. I think I am about 13 dpo but am not sure. My nipples are not longer bigger btw. I have no cramping or anything. It's SO weird! Maybe I had an annovulatory cycle and won't have a period this cycle.. who knows. I wish I did. So nothing new here. DH asked if it was okay when we BD last night not to "pull out" I told him I honestly didn't know at this point but I'm not having fertile CM so I guess we're fine.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,
I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!.

Im in and out today. But,.... I wanted to share this with you guys. I had a temp drop this am from 97.3 to 96.6. I could not believe it so I took it two more times and the next one was 96.7 and then the other two were 96.6 I was like wow. I had to tell me DH and he said it was because I am a cold blooded woman! lol You would have to know him to find that statement funny.
I am like Dbjohnson, I O as early as CD10 and as late as CD14 (but It usually is CD10 which was yesterday)

I have been having pre-O pains since yesterday and I have some EWCM today..... however I haven't gotten a + OPK (smiley face ) yet. We BD yesterday and we used the softcup and preseed just incase. We are scheduled for another round tonight and tomorrow. I only left the soft cup in for 4 1/2 hours yesterday but I think I am going to go for the 12 hours today/tonight
I read all of you guys posts so Im current on what's going on with you!
Just wanted to update you guys on what was going on in my "neck of the woods" I have track and baseball practice with two of our kids this evening so I probably want be back on until tomorrow.

11 years ago

@Zuberi: I'm the same, lots of cm the last few days, but negative OPKs.

11 years ago

Hi Mommas!!!

This week has been crazy and my best friend JUST called me saying she finally after 6 cycles (which is like 9 months of trying the way her periods are) she FINALLY got a positive! :) I'm genuinely SOOOO EXCITED for her!!!

Amanda- how are you doing??? When do you start trying again this month??

z- did you O yet? I honestly googled those soft cups and I was so unsure of if I was able to do them so I opted out of trying LOL

dbj- did you O yet too??

Sandra- ARE YOU OR WHAT!?!? So excited for you!

AFM: AMANDA I am so glad you mentioned about O'ing different when you go away...DH and I bedded Tuesday and Wednesday; I started taking my O kit yesterday morning and had a neg but this morning I took it and had peak fertility! DH is gone til 8 tonight so we wont be able to bed until then :/ ... I REALLY hope I dont miss it cause I even told him last night I didnt want to bed because I wanted to wait til my peak days...and here I didnt even get a middle high fertility from my test (the tests I use give you a negative, a high fertility, and peak fertility...)

I'm already counting myself out (cause I'm a debby downer) and I'm afraid we will miss the door for it since he will be gone all day and we didn't bed last night :( Hopefully I'll get another peak one tomorrow morning. The instructions say I should get one for 2 days but I'm nervous I ovulated to quick this time around...

What do you guys think? We plan to bed tonight and pray for another peak smiley tomorrow...then bed tomorrow...UGH!

11 years ago

Sorry, this has to be fast... not a lot of time with the in-laws always around.

Lots of cm, and finally got my positive opk today. I'm going to pick up some soft cups today when I am out and about. We used the preseed last night when we DTD. I have a good feeling!

Hope you all are great! Talk to you more soon!

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

It sounds like a lot of Ovulation time going on!! Yay! Can't wait to hear more updates and some news of BFP's this month!!

I had my appt. on May 1st. It went really good in the sense that I felt very understood and listened to. Based on my symptoms, my past problems in pregnancy with progesterone, and also my lab work I brought in (the 6.4 progesterone level at 7 dpo), doctor feels I'm either not ovulating (like my body is gearing up for it, but doesn't), or possibly ovulating, but very porrly due to a luteal phase/progesterone defect. He wants more of his own labs run first (another 7 dpo lab to be done, then cd 3 lab), then based on those results, he will call me, and wants to start a low dosage of clomid. He will start that once the other labs come in. he said with those 3's (the 6.4), tyhat is why I haven't been able to get pregnant for last 12 cycles. Even though I do show a +opk, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm actually ovulating, or even "good" ovulation. A little confused on "poor" ovulation since I assume once you pop an egg out, you pop an egg out?

I shared my concerns about clomid. I always thought that was treated for not ovulating or someone who hasn't been able to have any kids. I didn't realize they give it to even someone who has had kids. I was so wrong with my misperceptions. He explained and said they treat low progesterone with this, which results in better ovulation, which therefore increases the progesterone every month. He said it does slightly increase chances of twins, but not likely due to dosage he starts with. BUT, I know two people who have had twins on taking just clomid alone, so I know I have to assume that could be a posssibility. I have been reading a ton trying to educate myself on things like side effects, chances of multiples, etc..

I'm due to ovulate in the next few days... waiting for the +opk test, then we will try again. He then wants me to do do labs 7-8 days after the +opk. Then once af arrives, then another blood test day 3. Then after that, he will call and give me results, and his plan for meds. I figure we have this next week to try again, then about another 2 weeks before I hear from him.

That is my update. Happy Friday ladies!

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry, it is going to be another short post... and it will be all about me. Hopefully I'll be able to post more after my in-laws leave. I've been reading all your posts, and reading about your days makes me so happy. I feel so much positiveness for all of us!!!

AFM: cd 14, second day of positive OPKs. So... I have to share... I tried Softcups last night. By suggestion from Zuberi, I practiced inserting before the actual critical time. Thank goodness I did! It was super weird! Then when I actually needed it, everything went smoothly. However, this morning I had visions of having to go to the ER to get it removed because I couldn't get it out! I was getting red in the face with embarrassment, but I made myself relax and I was able to get it out. What a relief! I'm sure it would get easier with more use, but what an odd experience.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

11 years ago

Hey!

Dbjohnson: Glad you are still able to BD even though your in-laws are around.. hope all is well!

SandraK: I am SO glad that you finally got some answers! It's so hard to live with uncertainty that could be helped if you could only get someone to help you. I also had some misconceptions about clomid but when my friend went on it I got filled in a little (she has already had one child and was put on it to get pregnant the second time... and it worked) Hopefully your labs will give a little more insight but I really hope that you get your BFP this month and don't have to worry about it!

Zuberi: have you gotten your post O temp spike yet or a positive opk? That temp dip sounds promising for O tho! Keep us updated! Better to O early than late.. less waiting haha

Momm_C: TWW for you woohoo! Hope to hear about some promising symptoms and a BFP for you!

AFM: AF showed yesterday!! I have never been so excited about her showing! So far AF is normal which means that we can start trying again this month!! I'm excited and nervous. I'm going to start temping tomorrow morning and considering using mucinex this cycle. We will see! We have ALOT of stuff going on this month so hopefully it will keep me busy and I won't have time to obsess..I'm going to really try not to this month.

11 years ago • Post starter

Happy Sunday.

Amanda- yay! I know everytime I get AF I get focused for the next cycle! May is SO busy for me too! I know that keeping busy def. helps the whole process

Sandra - I can't imagine having to deal with all you are. I truly admire how you aren't giving up!

DB- How are you doing??

Z- ready for the TWW?

AFM: Well...this time around we weren't able to like I originally planned. We did on Tuesday and Wednesday. I took a O test on Friday and got a positive (I wasn't supposed too until Monday...). DH worked 12 hours that day and we weren't able too Friday at all. and we didn't get too until late last night and we did use pressed...I'm kinda counting myself out because everything got screwed up. I did have O cramps on Saturday ALL day and lots of CM so I'm praying that we got it in in time. I still today have some cramps and CM so I'm hoping that my positive Opk was for the next 48 hours...UGH!

Should I count myself out? I mean we did Tuesday and Wednesday? I don't know if that will help...:( I'm sorry I'm venting I just was really looking forward to it this month.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo